Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,332 members, 7,853,500 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) (42130 Views)

Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by davidizuchukwu(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Girls don't learn..... Its so sad.
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
In my opinion i dont think he raped the lady, neither do i think he withdrew 172,000 from the lady's account, but i think he's guilty of stealing her valuables
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Tobium1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
NCAN, reporting live from Minna branch. Oluwole Falushe
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by KoldKash(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
skarlett:
having a sick daughter does not justify stealing and rape. I wonder how he would feel if his 'precious' daughter was to fall a victim of such undecided

Offering her self for 30k is justified anyways?
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by KoldKash(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ekakamba:
[size=30pt]A lesson to Broke-ass biatches.[/size]

Dem go gree learn?

Or better yet, dem fit learn?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by IceDude(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Olosho fall, guy man lash....Hoes everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by GETCASH89(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
theres no issue of rape here. Shes simply a prostitute on business
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Thebrightest(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Berlyn:
girls would never learn...abeg no one should blame d guy jare he didn't use Jazz on them afterall undecided they choose to be his prey

Dumb girls everywhere ...this thing dey vex me sha angry
I like the way u talk. Can u come and visit me for more talks?
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Thebrightest(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Berlyn:
girls would never learn...abeg no one should blame d guy jare he didn't use Jazz on them afterall undecided they choose to be his prey

Dumb girls everywhere ...this thing dey vex me sha angry
I like the way u talk. Can u come and visit me for more talk?
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
skarlett:
having a sick daughter does not justify stealing and rape. I wonder how he would feel if his 'precious' daughter was to fall a victim of such undecided
did you believe she was raped or an
exaggeration in order to compound his
problems for heavier punishment

A face book acquaintance invited you to his
birthday party in an hotel room
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
carmag:

did you believe she was raped or an
exaggeration in order to compound his
problems for heavier punishment

A face book acquaintance invited you to his
birthday party in an hotel room

Fine. Let's remove rape, did he not rip her off her belongings? How was he expecting her to go home? He's heartless and deserves whatever punishment is meted on him. Whoever brings a corpse into his house should expect the visit of maggots
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by MSEdLAW(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2016
[b]Good day House,

I would like to bring to the foremost attention of all NL members the entrance of a product called "Mineral Water Pot". It is a simple, inexpensive, highly efficient Bio-mechanical household appliance that can safely purify your drinking water by reducing its Acidity and Alkalinity to normal levels and eradicating impurities found in water thereby making it safe and healthy to drink.

The availability and sourcing of safe and clean drinking water has been and it still is a major concern for millions of Nigerians. The findings of the World Health organization (WHO) reveals that more than half the population lack access to clean drinking water and this has led to a breakout of many water borne diseases and poisoning over the years.

The efficacy of this appliance cant be over emphasized as it has been scientifically proven to ultra filter and eradicate impurities found in our water through revolutionary ultra filtration system.

For further inquiries on sale, distributorship and marketing Please kindly call Zino on any of the following nos. :08098609580, 07014542375, 08024438685

or send an email to familyprideng@gmail.com

"Health is Wealth and a Healthy Family is a Happy family[/b]

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Yusufmanusman(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:
To me sha, according to the previous thread, I don't see the issue of rape there

A full grown lady follows a man to the hotel. What was she expecting them to do?

Praise and worship?

He stole and defrauded her but as for rape,its a no no from me

Quote me and watch my mods ban you

cool
if i'm a police man i can go through such case, because is a shameless and disgrace.
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Adeevah(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
chemicalDisease:
If na rape
give it to my brothers from
the WASTE.

If na DRUG/HUMAN TRAFFICKING, give it to the BEAST from the EAST

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos / Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found / Oba Samuel Adeniran Asusumasa Atewogboye Sentenced To Death & Hanged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.