Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (60808 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 4:23am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Very easy. When you see the destruction caused by the Americans.

You guys sponsored the growth of ISIS, the Asians and West Africans suffer from the Boko Haram and ISIS you guys created.

You guys sponsored the growth of Al Qaeda, Americans were immune to the destruction Al Qaeda caused in Afghanistan and other parts of Asia.

You guys helped Abacha siphon Hundreds of Millions of Dollars from Nigeria. Just as you guys helped the other looters and Crude Oil thieves.

The loot are with you guys. You guys answer self righteous, eat of the loot and tag us corrupt.

Clap for yourself.

I will play along with your delusion. Ok, loot means stolen money/funds that can be used to develop the country. How come they used their loot to develop their country and you can't use (oil in your case) to develop yours? If you haven't figured it out yet, i am steering you towards an inevitable answer. Let's keep playing.

2 Likes

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by sokera: 4:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Mad senator is it right for Mikel to financially help the national team ?

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 4:26am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Just as you are deceiving your self and calling others corrupt. While creating evil all over the world.

Next time, when calling others corrupt, say to yourself, we helped and sponsored the growth of Al Qaeda and ISIS.

You are right. And how has your forthright grin way as a people improved your lives in Nigeria? I mean, according to you, Nigeria is not corrupt so in effect the quality of life would be top notch. So what is the problem with you all then?

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by ibkgab001: 4:29am On Aug 26, 2016
In Jesus name BOKOHARAM will kill all our senators because they are the source of our sorrow
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:32am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

You are right. And how has your forthright grin way as a people improved your lives in Nigeria? I mean, according to you, Nigeria is not corrupt so in effect the quality of life would be to notch. So what is the problem with you all then?

You can see the Self Righteous talk? I did not say there is not corruption down here. I said Americans who provide the means of siphoning the Commonwealth of Nigeria has no right to call us corrupt.

Same goes to Cameron. The true Fantastically Corrupt people are the westerners. They help steal the loot but maintain Righteous name. Then turn around to tag Nigerians massively corrupt. Come on.

What is more corrupt than sponsoring terrorism and causing deaths in hundreds of thousands?
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:35am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

I will play along with your delusion. Ok, loot means stolen money/funds that can be used to develop the country. How come they used their loot to develop their country and you can't use (oil in your case) to develop yours? If you haven't figured it out yet, i am steering you towards an inevitable answer. Let's keep playing.

Just negodu.

You guys stole our loot to develop your country and you want us to use the loot in your hands to develop ours.

This is not delusion, these are facts. Most of the wealth meant for development here are in the hands of the Westerners, especially the Corrupt Americans.

Do not tag facts as delusion. When Crude is stolen in large quantities, most of their destinations is to the Self Righteous people.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
I agree with the Sinator here. How can the dream team accept proceeds from a Milk Factory renovation master? That can not be a good source. Cowbell money.

Gangsters Be Talking Drug Money.
Dream Team And Mikel be talking Cowbell Money... Mugabe Freestyle.

2 Likes

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:39am On Aug 26, 2016
sokera:
Mad senator is it right for Mikel to financially help the national team ?

Kwarufshun.

Every money should pass through the Senate.

Are you minding these Sinators?
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:41am On Aug 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 4:42am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Just negodu.

You guys stole our loot to develop your country and you want us to use the loot in your hands to develop ours.

This is not delusion, this is facts. Most of the wealth meant for development here are in the hands of the Westerners, especially the Corrupt Americans.

Do not tag facts as delusion. When Crude is stolen in large quantities, most of their destinations is to the Self Righteous people.

You argue like a 12 year old. Disjointed and incoherent. You still haven't gotten it yet. Let me break it down for you so you can understand the point. Let's take your fuel situation, university strikes, bad roads, electricity situation etc as examples. How is that you can't maintain a university's toilet, or stay one full academic year, or have 5 hours or uninterrupted power supply? You still haven't figured it out yet? Are you going to blame the west for that too? This is where i was steering you towards. Your corrupt mentality cannot allow you to function enough to make anything work. You don't realize it because you have been stewing in the rot since birth so it is normal to you and millions like you. This is the point.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:46am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

You argue like a 12 year old. Disjointed and incoherent. You still haven't gotten it yet. Let me break it down for you so you can understand the point. Let's take your fuel situation, university strikes, bad roads, electricity situation etc as examples. How is that you can't maintain a university's toilet, or stay one full academic year, or have 5 hours or uninterrupted power supply? You still haven't figured it out yet? Are you going to blame the west for that too? This is where i was steering you towards. Your corrupt mentality cannot allow you to function enough to make anything work. You don't realize it because you have been stewing in the rot since birth so it is normal to you and millions like you. This is the point.

You still have not gotten it. Most funds meant for these are siphoned to your country. So, I agree things are bad here but Americans have no right to call us corrupt when they helped the crooks in Government siphon the wealth meant for these.

The point is simple. Kwarapt Americans should not call us Kwarapt.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

LOL.
Do You still punt? Been long I saw You at the headquaters.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 4:50am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You still have not gotten it. Most funds meant for these are siphoned to your country. So, I agree things are bad here but Americans have no right to call us corrupt when they helped the crooks in Government siphon the wealth meant for this.

The point is simple. Kwarapt Americans should not call us Kwarapt.

Denial is the prelude to every disaster. Keep denying the obvious. And also keep telling yourself that the reason you are short of funds to pay salaries, build roads, etc is because the funds are sent to the west. Can you even comprehend what you wrote? Even a 4 year old wouldn't have that kind of thought process. Smh.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:54am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

Denial is the prelude to every disaster. Keep denying the obvious. And also keep telling yourself that the reason you are short of funds to pay salaries, build roads, etc is because the funds are sent to the west. Can you even comprehend what you wrote? Even a 4 year old wouldn't have that kind of thought process. Smh.

Keep saying denial. Fact is clear. Then you will say delusion.

You guys are corrupt. Simple. You can deny or accept it. It does not change the fact.

Scroll through this thread and read Nigerians tagging their leaders corrupt. This people want things to improve. Unlike people like you who call yourselves righteous.

Then tell me who lives in denial.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 4:57am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Keep saying denial. Fact is clear. Then you will say delusion.

You guys are corrupt. Simple. You can deny or accept it. It does not change the fact.

Scroll through this thread and read Nigerians tagging their leaders corrupt. This people want things to improve. Unlike people like you who call yourselves righteous.

Then tell me who lives in denial.

Yes. Nigerians want things to change but want to keep the same mentality you have. That is exactly how to change things. Smh. Plus, everyone knows that corrupt people like calling anyone who calls them out as righteous. It's normal.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by yommyuk: 4:58am On Aug 26, 2016
Keneking:
She is right

In theory and principle, maybe. But according to the 'Nigerian context' on the ground that principle should be flushed in the toilet with immediate effect. sad
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:03am On Aug 26, 2016
oga sinator u be real ogufe...now wey dem don collect the money we go use am by source/sauce chop dat ur ogufe head come knack am with better shine shine bobo..yeye ediots b4 we return the money ..all of una pregnant sinators must abort all thoze una pregnancies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!either una do diz..all make all of una go boil rock chop.
viviangist:

http://leadership.ng/sports/547789/rio-olympics-senate-to-probe-sports-minister-noc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:03am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

Yes. Nigerians want things to change but want to keep the same mentality you have. That is exactly how to change things. Smh. Plus, everyone knows that corrupt people like calling anyone who calls them out as righteous. It's normal.

What mentality? There you go again, speaking as if you are an authority in people's mind.

The reason why people voted President Buhari is because we were tired of the Corrupt actions of the last government. If we wanted the same way, we would not push for change.

Even if we are facing challenges now due to the drop in Crude production and price, our consciousness to corruption has increased.

So we get it. We have corrupt problems here. The problem with people like you is that you think development, good living is a sign of doing everything right.

It is not true. You guys leave in heaven but still create hell for others. You guys are safe but you guys created war in other zones.

So before calling us corrupt, think of the evil and deaths you caused.

I am repeating myself. You get the message. If you want to keep living in denial. You are free.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by evansjeff(m): 5:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Greatfuture:
the senator is high on ekiti and edo weed mixed with sapele water.
Lol... I take God beg u, Edo no get weed.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Gozzzy(m): 5:34am On Aug 26, 2016
viviangist:

http://leadership.ng/sports/547789/rio-olympics-senate-to-probe-sports-minister-noc
thunder fire the useless senate committee!!!!!!! wwadafaq!!!!!!!!!
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by ikemesit4477: 5:44am On Aug 26, 2016
viviangist:

These is jealousy , because the money was not given to them direct!
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by moonraker(m): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Enlightening. Learnt something new but in the case of the Dream Team, I doubt the Japanese Billionaire can use that for Tax claims. Considering we are operating on similar laws of the US.

Look at this article of the couple.

http://reveilletax.com/blog/deduction-denied-tithes-and-offerings

No time to dig deep into the matter. However, there is a kind of in place to assist bodies that assist. There is a filing system for this. From the points so far, I do not see how the Dream Team can qualify for Tax claims

as a resident of Japan who files taxes on a yearly bases, donations do not count. It is alone income earned and sent that are taxable. you get

tax deductions from donations etc. When the Japanese doctor is filing his taxes sometime in december, he might include that expenditure

to get a reduction of tax for next year..
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by ayinabasi: 6:04am On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmmmm shame
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Samadonis: 6:05am On Aug 26, 2016
I think I have to say this, let us caution ourselves and learn how to talk to our useless leaders who have sold away their shame for long and find it difficult to see anything wrong in whatever they say or do. Youths, you must understand the fact that these our so called lawbreakers are working everyday and night to device means of taking that little ones you are still managing.
Youths not until when we think and stand against these set of useless beings with no shame.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by wizzlyd(m): 6:07am On Aug 26, 2016
make I finish my drink I go answer u

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by saipn: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What mentality? There you go again, speaking as if you are an authority in people's mind.

The reason why people voted President Buhari is because we were tired of the Corrupt actions of the last government. If we wanted the same way, we would not push for change.

Even if we are facing challenges now due to the drop in Crude production and price, our consciousness to corruption has increased.

So we get it. We have corrupt problems here. The problem with people like you is that you think development, good living is a sign of doing everything right.

It is not true. You guys leave in heaven but still create hell for others. You guys are safe but you guys created war in other zones.

So before calling us corrupt, think of the evil and deaths you caused.

I am repeating myself. You get the message. If you want to keep living in denial. You are free.
pls stop dissipating your energy on that guy ignore him

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by mensos544: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Idiot senators. Shege so dt u 'll Conner d money they might hv suffered while playing fr 7 n half hours. Does d giver gave it to d federal government or d players? God punish d senators of Nigerian
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Pylony(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Nigerian fire service approach to every situation, just as always the fire is put off after the damage.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by micmarvellous(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2016
I said it!
If they don't speak against this money then I'm not a Nigerian again!..
Bia didn't your mummy teach you that when a visitor gives you money, you don't take it for yourself you give to mummy or daddy to keep for you (so they can buy cheese balls and goody-goody with it for you)
Hahahahahahahahahahaha I love Nigerian mentality (so annoyingly inspiring)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:
The face u make when someone is accusing u that u mess but u no hear the odor
is this your pics. village girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.