Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (60798 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Seahawk: 1:39am On Aug 26, 2016
He's an ediot
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 1:41am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

We know about the challenges we face in this country. We understand how behind we are in a lot of things, especially documentation.

In this case, this is about a Japanese businessman hearing about the challenges a team he likes went through. He went there to assist the team.

I do not see that as a crime. If we are talking about a suspected criminal, it is a different case. This is a legit businessman. Then it gets worse when we consider the crooks who call themselves Politicians.

If they have a problem with the Dream Team members receiving Cash gifts, then these men have to stop looting the country dry and start providing for Nigerians.

Thanks for your contribution.

How exactly do you know he is a legitimate business man. Let me guess, because he is a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by bejeria101(m): 1:43am On Aug 26, 2016
You,re daft! Na una money? This given to them by an individual and they need ur permission to collect it? Otondo
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by mikolo80: 1:46am On Aug 26, 2016
Henry240:

We are led by miserable morons.
they're hammering, you're lamenting
Who's the slowpoke
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:49am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

How exactly do you know he is a legitimate business man. Let me guess, because he is a billionaire.

Because he is a plastic surgeon and his transaction is public.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 2:08am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Because he is a plastic surgeon and his transaction is public.

There is a reason why you guys are known as the most corrupt people on earth. It is because of situations like this. You just don't know how to do things at all. Money clouds the mind in Nigeria. Thunder fire poverty.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Kgdavid(m): 2:15am On Aug 26, 2016
how i wish there is some way i could just strangle this man
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Rick9(m): 2:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Brainless
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Zedoo(m): 2:30am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

That the senate is corrupt is not the issue. Just because they are corrupt does not mean all Nigerians should be corrupt. If everyone does business like that in the country, then how does the country get better. It is not mikel's job to pay siasia's salary. It would have been different if all the members of the team pooled together to donate for him. His salary not being paid points to a bigger problem. Like i said, the corrupt mentality in Nigeria, groomed for decades, has clouded the way Nigerians think. It is the same brazen corruptive mentality that gives a policeman the confidence to stand in the middle of the street and take bribe. He see's nothing wrong with it. If he did, he would not be that confident doing it. Same as you don't see a problem with a subordinate giving his manager cash gifts. To you it is normal. But it is not normal.

1. You "read", you are not sure that the money was given to siasia.
2. We all "read" that the same Mikel footed more than half the team's bills...

Now both statements are true then I say if he was wrong for giving siasia money, he shouldn't have also brought out money to foot bills..... Now are you happy?
Oga this thing no be arguement oh. If you follow news well, siasia has been complaining of non-payment! Where were these silly people in senate?! Where was the sports minister?!....
This is just Nigerian mentality, you don't help create something or put effort next thing once dividends land you start quoting all manner of intoxicated ethics.... Boss logically the senate is very WRONG! They would have been right if and only if they had supported this team! They were busy chasing pdp ghosts and now Dem wan use paperwork swipe this money.....
If it takes leading a protest I will do it.
That money belongs to them boys!!!
Siasia has suffered untellable hardship, you should have an idea what it means to not receive salary yet been expected to succeed.... And Mikel is richer than him NO DOUBT....
Whatever happens as a result of the money he dashed him is the fault of the stupid administration and nothing more....
Moreover is a professional and a rich one at that and he is well seasoned to know what his boundary of demands are from his coach... He has been known to be the one fighting for the team's welfare ever since....

My own case is those bloodsucking lazybones should just leave that money alone!

This two wrongs dont make a right logic won't work here because the first wrong (the administration) cant and won't be swept under the carpet....its all fair....

Why didn't they care about the team until d money landed?

Cash gifts can be given to anybody, the Olympic is over and he might not play under siasia again........

So make siasia no collect starve with I'm family and die because I'm be coach of Nigerian team when NFF never pay oliseh money finish.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by tit(f): 2:33am On Aug 26, 2016
senator,
your father!
you must be smoking oshun weed.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by oyetpel(m): 2:42am On Aug 26, 2016
E no go better for this Senator for this statement, “I don’t think it was nice for our country to accept
such money given the happenings around world now.
Money is good but it’s not every money that comes
your way that you collect. Aye re ma baje ni.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Wyttcat: 3:00am On Aug 26, 2016
I read you right the first and my response is still the same.
[quote author=Leez post=48806217][/quote]
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by flatheadedbigot: 3:03am On Aug 26, 2016
flatheadbigots, nijascammers nijanigga oh. flat head will report me to be banned 100 times, I come back again.
Ipod, or tripods or re-ipods will be condenmned, if they attack buhari, some wish him dead, but they weren't banned.
Anyway, when you see a fuc.ked up country, their senators will give you a clue.Nigeria is one, why didn't they donate money to the team to prepare well for the olympics?
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by MikeB3(m): 3:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Na mumu dey worry the Senator......... Mikel fit buy all of them for that Red Chamber abi no be money wey majority of them steal dem take reach where dem reach today? Shoooooo! The Japanese millionaire gave the money to the said individuals and they decided to share it amongst the team members and officials and you are saying stuffs that's irritating. Abegy!

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by DrinkWater10: 3:19am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
I agree with the Sinator here. How can the dream team accept proceeds from a Milk Factory renovation master? That can not be a good source. Cowbell money.

Gangsters Be Talking Drug Money.
Dream Team And Mikel be talking Cowbell Money... Mugabe Freestyle.
in that sham election that purportedly made Chris giwa NFF president, Obinna Ogba was suppoed to be the Vice president
He didn't persist with giwa that was how he escaped ban.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 3:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Zedoo:

1. You "read", you are not sure that the money was given to siasia.
2. We all "read" that the same Mikel footed more than half the team's bills...

Now both statements are true then I say if he was wrong for giving siasia money, he shouldn't have also brought out money to foot bills..... Now are you happy?
Oga this thing no be arguement oh. If you follow news well, siasia has been complaining of non-payment! Where were these silly people in senate?! Where was the sports minister?!....
This is just Nigerian mentality, you don't help create something or put effort next thing once dividends land you start quoting all manner of intoxicated ethics.... Boss logically the senate is very WRONG! They would have been right if and only if they had supported this team! They were busy chasing pdp ghosts and now Dem wan use paperwork swipe this money.....
If it takes leading a protest I will do it.
That money belongs to them boys!!!
Siasia has suffered untellable hardship, you should have an idea what it means to not receive salary yet been expected to succeed.... And Mikel is richer than him NO DOUBT....
Whatever happens as a result of the money he dashed him is the fault of the stupid administration and nothing more....
Moreover is a professional and a rich one at that and he is well seasoned to know what his boundary of demands are from his coach... He has been known to be the one fighting for the team's welfare ever since....

My own case is those bloodsucking lazybones should just leave that money alone!

This two wrongs dont make a right logic won't work here because the first wrong (the administration) cant and won't be swept under the carpet....its all fair....

Why didn't they care about the team until d money landed?

Cash gifts can be given to anybody, the Olympic is over and he might not play under siasia again........

So make siasia no collect starve with I'm family and die because I'm be coach of Nigerian team when NFF never pay oliseh money finish.

The corrupt mentality at it's best. The ends don't justify the means. This is the same mindset you guys use to justify setting suspects on fire in the streets. There is always some way to justify your phucked up way of thinking. Don't take my word for it. Just google "should i give my boss cash gifts" and see what the results are. If it was the whole team pooling together to do it, then it would be a different matter, but one person in the team? "The Olympics is over and he might not play under siasia again". I am glad you said "might". God help you guys. Not even God can help you as a people. You are all too far gone. As long as money is involved, you will find a way to justify how you get it. By hook or crook. Smh.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:33am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

There is a reason why you guys are known as the most corrupt people on earth. It is because of situations like this. You just don't know how to do things at all. Money clouds the mind in Nigeria. Thunder fire poverty.

I guess, Americans are heavenly, that is why the streets of Atlanta, Chicago and New York are littered with drug dealers.

How many times do you find junkies littered on the streets of America.

Please, save me that righteous crap. You guys ruined Iraq with your lies and went to war against the wishes of the world. Illegally invaded a country and you come here with your righteous crap.

What about the way George W. Bush employed quacks to run Iraq and made ISIS rise.

Men Americans are terrible corrupt people go preach to your people after dropping a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima and Nagazaki, killing women and children. You come here preaching.

Please.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 3:36am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I guess, Americans are heavenly, that is why the streets of Atlanta, Chicago and New York are littered with drug dealers.

How many times do you find junkies littered on the streets of America.

Please, save me that righteous crap. You guys ruined Iraq with your lies and went to war against the wishes of the world. Illegally invaded a country and you come here with your righteous crap.

What about the way George W. Bush employed quacks to run Iraq and made ISIS rise.

Men Americans are terrible corrupt people go preach to your people after dropping a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima and Nagazaki, killing women and children. You come here preaching.

Please.

There is corruption in America. Like every other country in the world. What you will never see is the unbelievable mass corruption where almost every single person living there is mentally tuned towards corruption. That is the difference.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Adexwalero: 3:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Hw much did he donate? Idiotic man
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Horsesmouth: 3:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Senator ogba

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:48am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

There is corruption in America. Like every other country in the world. What you will never see is the unbelievable mass corruption where almost every single person living there is mentally tuned towards corruption. That is the difference.

Story. You people deceive yourselves with your self righteousness. How do you know there is mass corruption in Nigeria? I guess your media told you.

Why not tell us how your government sponsored the growth of Al Qaeda and the Islamic State.

Nigeria or Nigerians have not reached the destructive level of corruption of Nigeria.

Your government went round he world with fake documents telling the World That there were weapons of Mass destruction. From the UN, to different places.

All pure lies. We in Nigeria watched and shook our heads.

Yet you are calling Nigerians corrupt because a billionaire donated money to the Bronze medal football winning team.

You guys caused havoc round the world, causing death of thousands. The ISIS you guys sponsored caused deaths of thousands in every region. A mess the whole world has to deal with.

Yet, your problem is a Billionaire donating dollars to footballer. Imagine.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:50am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

Go and check the numbers who served the Gangster Disciples and come back and preach righteousness
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 3:59am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Go and check the numbers who served the Gangster Disciples and come back and preach righteousness

The concept you still cannot comprehend is that every country has problems. What is important is how it is managed. Also, what is important is the population of normal people to insanely corrupt and bad people. In a population wher normal people outnumbers the phucked up ones, it will reflect in the quality of the society. On the other hand, where the population of mentally corrupt people outnumber normal ones, the end result is what you would find in a country like Nigeria. You say the west is as bad as Nigeria, then why is it that there is a sharp contrast in the quality of life in both countries. I need you to really think about this.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 4:01am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Story. You people deceive yourselves with your self righteousness. How do you know there is mass corruption in Nigeria? I guess your media told you.

Thunder fire poverty. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by Miles300: 4:01am On Aug 26, 2016
Yes it's wrong in the first place , it's suppose to come tru the ministry but as dem no come trust una nko , plus all the ambarassment u guys cost dem at rio .. Oga pack well
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:07am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

The concept you still cannot comprehend is that every country has problems. What is important is how it is managed. Also, what is important is the population of normal people to insanely corrupt and bad people. In a population wher normal people outnumbers the phucked up ones, it will reflect in the quality of the society. On the other hand, where the population of mentally corrupt people outnumber normal ones, the end result is what you would find in a country like Nigeria. You say the west is as bad as Nigeria, then why is it that there is a sharp contrast in the quality of life in both countries. I need you to really think about this.

Another story. Tell that to your people. When George Bush wanted to Illegally invade Iraq, your senate vote yes. They stood against the lies and deceit that was clear as water from the Springs.

When Abacha siphoned hundreds of Millions of dollars, executive Americans stretch their hands and collected it. They helped still from the Africans.

So please, you guys case is plenty. I wonder how you guys can manage the ridiculous mess you created with ISIS.

Every country have corruption. Some hide theirs better than others. If not, America should explain to the World how they plan to stop the suffering they cause all over the World with their corrupt act.

Our level is not like America at all. It is a lie. Dropping a nuclear bomb and murdering thousands is how low America can go.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:08am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

Thunder fire poverty. I rest my case.

Thunder fire the Evil created by the Self Righteous and heavenly people. I rest my case.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:09am On Aug 26, 2016
Miles300:
Yes it's wrong in the first place , it's suppose to come tru the ministry but as dem no come trust una nko , plus all the ambarassment u guys cost dem at rio .. Oga pack well

It was a gift to Coach Siasia and Mikel. Are we saying every gift these guys get must go through the Ministry?
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 4:12am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Another story. Tell that to your people. When George Bush wanted to Illegally invade Iraq, your senate vote yes. They stood against the lies and deceit that was clear as water from the Springs.

When Abacha siphoned hundreds of Millions of dollars, executive Americans stretch their hands and collected it. They helped still from the Africans.

So please, you guys case is plenty. I wonder how you guys can manage the ridiculous mess you created with ISIS.

Every country have corruption. Some hide theirs better than others. If not, America should explain to the World how they plan to stop the suffering they cause all over the World with their corrupt act.

Our level is not like America at all. It is a lie. Dropping a nuclear bomb and murdering thousands is how low America can go.

Again, according to you, the west is as bad as Nigeria, then explain the sharp contrast in the quality of life in both countries. Please do me this favor.

2 Likes

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by pippimp(m): 4:14am On Aug 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Thunder fire the Evil created by the Self Righteous and heavenly people. I rest my case.

Lol. That is the what corrupt say when confronted with their corrupt mentality. "you are self righteous". Lol.

1 Like

Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:18am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

Again, according to you, the west is as bad as Nigeria, then explain the sharp contrast in the quality of life in both countries. Please do me this favor.

Very easy. When you see the destruction caused by the Americans.

You guys sponsored the growth of ISIS, the Asians and West Africans suffer from the Boko Haram and ISIS you guys created.

You guys sponsored the growth of Al Qaeda, Americans were immune to the destruction Al Qaeda caused in Afghanistan and other parts of Asia.

You guys helped Abacha siphon Hundreds of Millions of Dollars from Nigeria. Just as you guys helped the other looters and Crude Oil thieves.

The loot are with you guys. You guys answer self righteous, eat of the loot and tag us corrupt.

Clap for yourself.
Re: It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:20am On Aug 26, 2016
pippimp:

Lol. That is the what corrupt say when confronted with their corrupt mentality. "you are self righteous". Lol.

Just as you are deceiving your self and calling others corrupt. While creating evil all over the world.

Next time, when calling others corrupt, say to yourself, we helped and sponsored the growth of Al Qaeda and ISIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.