Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,796 members, 7,959,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download (11938 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Bow Wow Disses Romeo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by fdigital(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
its obvious that its KH my Eziobodo futo breed lil boi instead of some1 else befiting, I think he went hard on the entire mohit crew. . .hope he had back ups and fans cos when the heat go start kennis go desertam oo. . .anywell with the kin of beat and concept shocased i fink his up to the challange. . . .good sales for him if alaba no intervein. . .
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by keyne(f): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
i hope keelly hansome is gud cause he just lost a lotta fans in my hood.he is lyk d rest: angry angry angryCHEAP FAME angry angry angry.he does nt ve any oa hit makers,
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by ofokasibe: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
HAVE U GUYS THOT OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF DON JAZZY MADE A BEAT FOR DBANJ AND WANDE COAL TO REPLY AS A DISSBACK,

NO NEED TO HIDE MOUTH, KELLY HANDSOMEKILLED IT AND MADE MOHITS LOOK VERY WEAK AND VULNERABLE

SO WE HAVE KELLY HANDSOME VS MOHITS /TERRY G
MI VS ICEBERG SLIM /LUSSI /CAP B ET AL

NAIJA HIPHOP AND STUFF IS GETTIN VERY SWEET. DECEMBER GO SWEET BY THE GRACE OF GOD , AMEN !!!
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by biodun404(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
, I no say na u send the baga wey come dey ask say na who born the maga,i wan no if una shack paraga, I'm hooked to dis song o.I can't wait for a reply from mohits and terry g, I Love diss tracks!!!
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by hehehedotcom(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
KH . . has just intrude himself into the world of diss.ababa haha-- even if dbanj dont wanna reply him . .wande cole adrenalin wount let him go scord free! . . . .mehn itz go feel the RED DEVIL vs GUNNERS beef at the music ind.
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by nana(f): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
Hahaha,really dont know what i like about the song but i cant stop listening to it. cheesy
Cant wait to hear a reply from Mohits and Terry G. . .tile tile cheesy
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by bjmighty(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2009
thank you kelly handsome!!! teach mo'hits lesson!!!

Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by coolguyz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
still listening to this track

no interviews or comments from all the parties involved yet?
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by DLetterC(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2009
I think we should wait for Kelly's interview on the subject so we could know the genesis before we start taking sides here and over-analysing.

For some intelligent perspective on Naija entertainment and related issues, check out this blog www.whatsupnaija..com
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by mouthbook: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
ur comments are cracking me up. i'm off to listen to d song jo. it's d best diss song in 9ja muzik as far as i'm concern. grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by skynylaw: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
THAZ TRUE TALK, HOW CAN YOU BE AN IGWE WHILE YOU NO BE NWAFO , SECONDLY HOW CAN WANDE SAY EVEN IF NA TABOO HIM GO STILL DEY DO, MEN THAZ TUFIAKWAAA, HEHEH AND FINALY WANDE AGAIN, NA FENDA TO BUMPER, GO CORRECT YA SELF, COS UNA STILL BE SMALL PIKIN, KELLY NWAFO
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by fado213: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
Hi guyz, does anyone have Kelly Hansome [Maga don pay] Instrumental I need it like badly!!

Thanx
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
Lol what a ninny cheesy
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by shadyBaba: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2009
i've heard the song a lot. i dont care if u like it or not, we need stuff like this to stir up the industry, it's a funny song not a hardcore rap diss track. all the same, ka chi ubanka, if u try we gunners we go gun u down!!!!
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by cutieisme(m): 4:49am On Oct 17, 2009
wetin wande do this guy, well next time dem send am message he go think before he deliver am, i love the song, the beat is nice, he just went too hard on wande
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by sunnykiss(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2009
;DKelly handsome na wa oo why him dey yab Dbnj bcops he use iGBO SING HE SHOULD ALSO TRY USE HAUSA OR YORUBA SING, HE IS JUST JEALOUS,
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by deevuu(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
the beat is OK, but me thinks Kelly is just looking for publicity, with dis wande and dbang diss tin, and y he dissing terry, dt boi iz a born hustler and he doin his tingy and making it big, big time, and really i aint expecting a response from mohit and terry but if they do, will gladly wanna hear it, meanwhile, KH shld find somtin beta to do with his studio time,
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by Czarskit(m): 1:24am On Nov 11, 2009
Song Of The Decade!!!
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by Martinxmart(m): 4:50am On Nov 11, 2009
I'm not been paid by the mohits to say this but i think kelly handsome is an ass, No educated being will wake up and start dissing others cos they are richer than him, Kelli or whatever his name is just needs fame and he made a big mistake dissin those guys for it, Yet i see some stupid post supporting the ignorant horse.
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by gbengaijot(m): 1:15am On Nov 13, 2009
Just listened to this song and my thoughts is that Kelly handsome really is jobless. if i can really pick on Don Jazzy's mind, i wont expect him to let Wande Coal & Dbanj to have a go at him. I am not a fan of all of them, so this aint just about sentiments

If kelly Handsome is so good, may i ask why his debut album was a washout?, With all them wack videos that kennis music claimed to do in the US!

Or what explanation does Kelly have for producing "Bo sokoto", A nonsensical track that lack quality lyrics, wack beat and non correlative bridge by kelly Handsome?, He really should tell me what he meant by "Wether you white or you black, say, Bosokoto"??

i do not have time for that group called Diamonds, I still don't understand why 5 individuals that are considered to be the best in a competition put heads together and all they could come out with is "Bo sokoto"
Re: Kelly Hansome Disses Wande Coal,terry G&d'banj - Listen and download by lalaboi(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2010
[size=14pt]ikamefa[/size]:

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/kelly-handsome-igwe-kom-kom/2188244248

or this wickedly funny one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkvXG5NaHWk  grin grin grin

the main koko of this thread is am asking y'all , for a website where i can download this song, amma use it as my phone ring tone!  grin grin

am kinda hooked addicted jonesing   "  grin "

am help for this FULANI gal?  tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? / I Need Sites That I Can Upload My Song For Easy Download / Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.