Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions (2823 Views)

I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 / I Have 150k. How Best Can I Invest As A Student? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
I just got a loan of #10 Millions from a friend and I am to pay back in a year's time.
Please I wish to know an investment/business I can start and generate minimum of 5% daily or how I can get at least 250% returns within a year so that I can pay him his money and still have significant amount of money left for me to continue with.
I need ideas that can give me rest of mind and not what will high my spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Realcash224(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Realy?
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Realcash224:
Realy?
Yes!
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by benedictgold(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dejiih001:
I just got a loan of #10 Millions from a friend and I am to pay back in a year's time.
Please I wish to know an investment/business I can start and generate minimum of 5% daily or how I can get at least 250% returns within a year so that I can pay him his money and still have significant amount of money left for me to continue with.

Sent you a pm, message me back so we can talk business
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
benedictgold:

Sent you a pm, message me back so we can talk business

Please how can I get your pm? Its always telling me to check my email but nothing is in it.
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by benedictgold(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dejiih001:

Please how can I get your pm? Its always telling me to check my email but nothing is in it.
Email me at Ben4all6@gmail.com
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
benedictgold:
Email me at Ben4all6@gmail.com
Ok thanks
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by ifyclose2(m): 1:45am On Aug 26, 2016
I'm a medical doctor. I have just completed a comprehensive business plan for setting up a private hospital in Lagos. Trust me.....you CAN'T GO WRONG investing in this. And you have the option of being a JOINT-OWNER of the hospital FOR LIFE.....yes I repeat....FOR LIFE!!!....or if you prefer RETURNS of investment, that's also fine.....and you don't even have to invest the entire 10 million....we can start with around 4 to 5 million, then gradually expand from there. Contact me on
ifyclose2@gmail.com or 08131002053. Thanks.
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by olushowunm(m): 2:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Dejiih001:
Investment section is more or less a comedy zone... How do you intend to make 250% return in one year?? A fool and his money will soon part ways!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2016
ifyclose2:
I'm a medical doctor. I have just completed a comprehensive business plan for setting up a private hospital in Lagos. Trust me.....you CAN'T GO WRONG investing in this. And you have the option of being a JOINT-OWNER of the hospital FOR LIFE.....yes I repeat....FOR LIFE!!!....or if you prefer RETURNS of investment, that's also fine.....and you don't even have to invest the entire 10 million....we can start with around 4 to 5 million, then gradually expand from there. Contact me on

Thanks and noted... I will contact you soon.
ifyclose2:
ifyclose2:

Thanks and noted... I will contact you soon.
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2016
olushowunm:
Investment section is more or less a comedy zone... How do you intend to make 250% return in one year?? A fool and his money will soon part ways!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks too. I know what I wanted ok. Mr wise

1 Like

Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Basii: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2016
olushowunm:
It is possible in any good offline business, even agriculture but you need to know the business, know how to manage people and be ready to compete. Liquidity (ready market) could be an issue for such a big money but it can be solve by setting up branches in thick population areas in the hand of trusted people or having ready distributors of your products. In summary it he fails in getting and managing the best and trusted people all of the above will not help him.
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2016
Basii:
It is possible in any good offline business, even agriculture but you need to know the business, know how to manage people and be ready to compete. Liquidity (ready market) could be an issue for such a big money but it can be solve by setting up branches in thick population areas in the hand of trusted people or having ready distributors of your products. In summary it he fails in getting and managing the best and trusted people all of the above will not help him.
Thanks please do you have any suggestions or info on how I can go about this or someone/people you can recommend?
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by bransonbig: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2016
Long on to Bransonbig.zulutrade.com and open a demo/practise account.
Add top rated worldwide professional traders from Rank 1-20 to trade the account for you.
Click on History and Positions to see your profit and loss.
Open and fund a live/real account after a week.
Call me on 08057975377 for further info.
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Basii: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dejiih001:
As seasoned forex traders, we can grow your account by 4% daily risking 20% (aggressive risk)of your account or target 0.8% daily risking 5% (conservative risk) of the account. We can use conservative risk risking 5% of your account targeting 0.8% daily growth, after the account has grown by 20-25% we can then use aggressive risk targeting 4% daily growth of the account while protecting the original account balance which will give you rest of mind. Check my profile, read our posts about our investment proposals to know more about us. Call us: 07086435413
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by jaybee3(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
ifyclose2:

Email me your business plan.

Do you have work experience as a medical doctor or recently qualified?

Do you have experience of running a hospital by yourself?
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Emempaul(m): 12:00am On Aug 27, 2016
Dejiih001:
www.nairaland.com/3286335/final-lap-cassava-farming-2016 go tru and make ur decision
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by walexy14(m): 3:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Dejiih001:

While you still think on what business to venture
into . Why not first invest the said amount in
Fixed Deposit with Rosabon Financial Services
(32 Montgomery Rd Sabo Yaba Lagos ) @14.50%
for 90days and the accured interest for each
month will be piad into ur account monthly and you
either roll over or terminate the investment after
90days

Rosabon Financial Services is a Leasing and
Financing company, licensed and regulated by
CBN and has been existing for 23yrs now. www.
rosabon-finance .com for more details 08036450638
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 6:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Emempaul:

www.nairaland.com/3286335/final-lap-cassava-farming-2016 go tru and make ur decision

I've gone thru that thread times without numbers and it truly motivated me but I need a personal contact that can be of help in this.
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by ifyclose2(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
jaybee3:

Email me your business plan.

Do you have work experience as a medical doctor or recently qualified?

Do you have experience of running a hospital by yourself?

I have over 5 yrs experience. I haven't yet run any hospital by myself, but I have worked in several private hospitals, and interacted wit other people in the same business. Here's the download link for the business plan. Thanks. https://www.mediafire.com/?664hqunx9uenhz8

1 Like

Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by jaybee3(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
ifyclose2:
I have over 5 yrs experience. I haven't yet run any hospital by myself, but I have worked in several private hospitals, and interacted wit other people in the same business. Here's the download link for the business plan. Thanks. https://www.mediafire.com/?664hqunx9uenhz8

Thanks
Will come back to you with questions if any once i'm able to go through the doc
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by janefarms2015: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dejiih001:

send a mail to aquaparadiseng@gmail.com for a comprehensive feasibility study on fish farming and arrange to visit our farm
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by blaccky: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hello sir, am a business man and also a forex trader. If u can invest 3000$ about one million+. In a month i can deliver 25% of your investment within 22 working days. Guarantee!!! Whatsap me on 08055644767
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by kaltonga: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dejiih001:
You can be a co partner with my firm.we just secured a vendor licence to service telecom mast with dies supply. due to the high demand capital is needed to meet up.so we are making an offer to investors on partner basis.i assure you this is a business with good roi....you can watsapor call me for more details.
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Emempaul(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dejiih001:

I've gone thru that thread times without numbers and it truly motivated me but I need a personal contact that can be of help in this.
08188860616 - emem paul
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Christeety: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Story for the gods. I smile lies.
Its not possible for you to seek help of #1million without having a business plan talk less #10million. The person who borrowed you #10m just gave you without seeing any viable business? Yinmu.
You even said he gave you more than what you expected. *Greed*. The borrower must be so rich to even think of topping up the money you requested. And greed won't allow you make-do of the one you can afford to pay back within a year.
Bros, I'll advise you take things step by step. That's if the story is true anyway.
#10m without a business plan is no joke.
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Neroiam(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2016
I live in an environment where bread consumption is primal.

Often times when I buy bread, I look into the wrappers and unfortunately, the location of the bakeries from which these bread were baked are afar of.

A careful study has shown that the distance between these bakeries and thier market has attributed to the inflated cost of bread.

Again, most of this bread aren't of good quality and so consumers would purchase based on, "how we go do"

With appropriate funding, one can assemble a team of workers for the different sectors which comprise bread making(Manager, bakers, mixers, etc) and of course baking equipments.

Baking bread in this area will make for (nearness to market) and cutting down the cost per loaf even with N5 or N10 as the case may be will divert the attention of retailers to ardently patronize the bakery.

This will earn you more than 5% daily profit.

I sent you an email prior to this. Reply promptly if interested.
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Pamelayoung: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2016
Invest part of it in mmm
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by Oluwaiye2016: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2016
This business opportunity is for all fund manager and portfolio's investors, due to the present economy recession i advise you all to place your funds by transferring your investment risks to Rosabon financial services and be very sure of your returns on investments at maturity. Rosabon is a financial company licensed by the central bank of Nigeria to carry out financial services. We have been operating in the past 23years and still waxing strong.
This gives you an opportunity of investing your fund in an interest yielding account in Rosabon financial services called (RTN) pending when the economy will stabilize, as you know fix market and capital market keep going down interns of your returns on investments due to this uncertainties in those markets presently and as a fund manager you need to protect your fund in an investment that guaranty you good returns on your investment and security of your funds. The tenor for (RTN) investment is within 90 days, 120 days, 180 days and 365 days. Our interest rate ranges from 12 - 17%. The rate depends on the tenor.
At the maturity periods you can decide to roll-over your principal placement and be paid your interest, it actually depend on your request at
Maturity.
HOW CAN I OPEN THIS ACCOUNT
The requirement to open this account are: utility bill( LAWMA or
NEPA bill) identity card (voter’s card, driving license or National ID
card) and a passport photograph.
For more enquires; visit us at 32, Montgomery road, yaba Lagos.
www.rosabon-finance.com.
Tresaury officer,
Whatapp –0—8—1—0-8—3--5--4--5--0--3-
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by oloyeagbaakin(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello Op if i can just see 5 million out of that money we can establish a school on a joint business partnership. You can contact me on 07016336510 for more details of the business plan or get me on my email olowofelaadetola18@gmail.com have over 5years experience as an education consultant
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by marv1: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dejiih001:

I have a business idea u can invest into that pays u 20% monthly. With #1Million capital it will become doubled after 5months. 100% REAL, VERIFIABLE AND CONFIRMED . I can swear with anything. Some people are already making that #1Million even more in a month. if u did not get 20% of ur money after 30days or100% of ur money after 5months, u can withdraw ur whole capital any time. Hit me 0.8.0.9.6.6.1.5.0.7.7. If only u are serious. We meet at our office. What u will see will be beyond ur imagination. WARNING. It is not money doubler, hyip, 419 scheme or get rich quick biz. If after 30days u are not satisfied, u are free to withdraw ur capital PLUS the bonuses u have earned over the period of investment
Re: Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions by joshkke(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
A top notch Nollywood film with the right actors and story and exhibited at cinemas nationwide will hardly go wrong, especially if costs are kept low. I am prepping a project for shoot late September. I am a film / TV director with over ten years experience. I have the best equipment, crew, and distribution in place already. Looking for investors to provide 3M for logistics in return for 25% of Net profits. I can send detailed biz plan, financial projections, etc to you or anyone else interested. Send me a PM pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Free $300 Worth Of Cryptocurrency Here. / How To Identify Profitable Business Opportunity And Idea / No longer available!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.