Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Plea For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Plea For Help (999 Views)

Plea For Votes For My Lil Man In The Cussons Baby Moments Competition (photo) / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plea For Help by kalujohn: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2009
My name Kalu okoro. I am 19 years from Abia State.I am an orphanwho just got admission in Abia State University, Uturu to read Medicine and surgery. Really, the problem now ismoney to pay everything to kick-start.I am pleading anyone who can help me with any amount.Please, i don't want to loose this is opportunity because it is my my life.To send :

Bank: Intercontinental Bank

Account Name:okoronkwo john

Acount no: 0021110000321511

God bless you
Re: Plea For Help by no1madman(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2009
first things first:work hard and save some money. . .it's not yet xmas.
Re: Plea For Help by boy1(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2009
kalujohn:

My name Kalu okoro. I am 19 years from Abia State.I am an orphanwho just got admission in Abia State University, Uturu to read Medicine and surgery. Really, the problem now ismoney to pay everything to kick-start.I am pleading anyone who can help me with any amount.Please, i don't want to loose this is opportunity because it is my my life.To send :

God bless you
D Baba alawo weh prepare d charm 4 you don fail. . .go and get ur money back.
Re: Plea For Help by busybody20: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2009
kalujohn:

God bless you

thief!  Abi nor b u post this also in another section?
kalujohn:

My website is all about:
How To Make Money Online

And Quickly Get Out Of Debt, Starting Immediately Even If You Don’t Know How To Operate Computer – With Your First N100,000 In 2 Weeks!

Discover Breakthrough, Recession-Busting

Information

That Will Help You To Make Money From Home

As A Nigerians Without Spending A Kobo!

LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A Nigerians
Check it at: WWW.INFOSELLING.
Re: Plea For Help by r231(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2009
boy1:

D Baba alawo weh prepare d charm 4 you don fail. . .go and get your money back.

LMAO grin grin grin grin
who be d MAGA
Re: Plea For Help by Fhemmmy: 3:39am On Oct 03, 2009
This is crazy.
There is a possibility that this person could be real, but Nigerian has destroyed the chance of the real person that need real help.
I wish i cld help, but hard to know the lies from the truth.
Besides, how much do u have saved, or u just want free gift for everything?
Re: Plea For Help by olanajim(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2009
phemmy, you are right o. I once found someone like that on nl over a year ago. I think he posted and then got the bashing. He contacted me in private and narrated his ordeal. I gave him a benefit of doubt but not money. Instead, I told him to take up a factory job. He did and sometime after that, he said he was able to pay the tuition. We lost contact when I lost my email.

As you said, the rate at which fraudsters fabricate lies today has make it necesary to ignore everyone. Rather that give them fish, give them fishing net and tell them to fish. The real one among them will take it. The idiots will look for a more attractive client. Begging is now a kind of fraud.
Re: Plea For Help by Sissy3(f): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

This is crazy.
There is a possibility that this person could be real,

how can he be real while hes telling how to make money from home

read busybody20's post and see how real he is cheesy
Re: Plea For Help by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

how can he be real while hes telling how to make money from home

read busybody20's post and see how real he is cheesy

Thank you for correcting me jare, i didn`t read that be4 my comment.
Dude is busted, now this is why some Nigerians will never get help even if they genuinely needs it.
Re: Plea For Help by GEW: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
busybody20:

thief!  Abi nor b u post this also in another section?
thanks you guys never let us down.
Fhemmmy:

Thank you for correcting me jare, i didn`t read that be4 my comment.
Dude is busted, now this is why some Nigerians will never get help even if they genuinely needs it.
you are so right. someone once told me a story i really wanted to help but my sister i asked her to colect money from said there is no way in a million years what i was told could be true. that is naija for you
Re: Plea For Help by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
kalujohn:

God bless you

Why are u doing this? You are ruining things for people who are genuinely struggling and need help! You should be ashamed!!!!!
Re: Plea For Help by manmustwac(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2009
@kalujohn
u won't get any serious responses here
Re: Plea For Help by Sissy3(f): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2009
manmustwac:

@kalujohn
u won't get any serious responses here

you really think he should get a "serious" response while hes not serious/real himself
Re: Plea For Help by Fhemmmy: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2009
GEW:

thanks you guys never let us down.you are so right. someone once told me a story i really wanted to help but my sister i asked her to colect money from said there is no way in a million years what i was told could be true. that is naija for you

The dude is so pathetic.
You know how you wake up in the morning and wish you could be of help to someone or a family, and you now see all these kinda junks and drunkers, how will someone be able to help now, and even while the people that needed the help are in your face, you will be remembering men like this worm and wont wanna help, and till real people died of hunger, we will just be looking.
I just hope there will be a way to know who is real and who is not real.
ezinne1212:

Why are u doing this? You are ruining things for people who are genuinely struggling and need help! You should be ashamed!!!!!

A guy that could do something so terrible like this, surely has no shame at all and it is sad
Re: Plea For Help by olanajim(m): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2009
I suggests the guy move to religion section. That is where alms and donations are freely given. It is good seun create a seperate board for Beggers. Maybe we can begin to know how many of such guy are on nl

(1) (Reply)

Too Many Secrets In My Heart, How Best Should I Unborden Them. / Infertility And Accomodation Problem / Pls Help Out On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.