Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Is The Solution For Quarrelsome Spouses? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Solution For Quarrelsome Spouses? (995 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution For Quarrelsome Spouses? by jobowen(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2010
There is this family friends of mine, they are notorious for making their neighborhood uncomfortable at nights. On the 08/04/2010 night at about 2:00 am I received a call initially I do not want to answer at second thought I picked the call.

The husband asked me to come early morning that him and the wife were having serious marital problems, though is not new to me that they are having problems in their marriage.

Since that time am short of ideas of how to wield into their matter, can the community help me out with suggestions on how to tackle the problems that they are going to present to me.
Re: What Is The Solution For Quarrelsome Spouses? by agathamari(f): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
since we have no idea what the problems intale noone can give you any idea of how to deal with them. just sit and listen to both sides equaly. dont let either interupt, dont ignore one or the other or take side based on gender, age or how long you have known them. once you have the information at hand you will be better prepared to help sort through it
Re: What Is The Solution For Quarrelsome Spouses? by Ndipe(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
Stay out of their wahala.
Re: What Is The Solution For Quarrelsome Spouses? by mamagee3(f): 2:10am On Apr 14, 2010
Stay out of their Constant Fights and Quarrels and you'll see that they would stop. grin
Re: What Is The Solution For Quarrelsome Spouses? by eddy1977(m): 4:04am On Apr 16, 2010
ask them to see a more qualified person to help them out. maybe the best man at their wedding;the pastor, or whoever is well positioned to counsell them

i guess you are a single person,because you didnt mention your own spouse, if my asumption is correct,then i would ask you to avoid helping couples;being a single person disqualifies from counselling a couple. what do you know of marital life anyway?

its just my opinion. if i was married,i wouldnt trust an unmarried person to counsel me on matters of my marriage.

hope i was of some help.

thanx
Re: What Is The Solution For Quarrelsome Spouses? by ikamefa(f): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2010
@topic koboko grin grin grin with 2 heads!
Re: What Is The Solution For Quarrelsome Spouses? by jumie(f): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2010
Ask them to go and see a marriage councellor. shikena!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Out On This Issue / Baby Number Twelve For Briton Tania Sullivan / How Can You Treat This Kind Sh*t!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.