Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend (52120 Views)

I Need A Virtual Assistant For A New Website To Take Care Of Content Publishing / Promotions Assistant / Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by obiorathesubtle: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sincerely, I do not like reading stories on relationships and stuff, I'm talking breakups and the rest.. They give certain memories I decided to burn and bury, but if skarlett has something to type, it can only be something interesting.. So I stuck around, and I'm enjoying the story..

If you can post before Thursday, that'll be good..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Sincerely, I do not like reading stories on relationships and stuff, I'm talking breakups and the rest.. They give certain memories I decided to burn and bury, but if skarle tt has something to type, it can only be something interesting.. So I stuck around, and I'm enjoying the story..

If you can post before Thursday, that'll be good..

Thanks dear, I will

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by chiboyo(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tuned in
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2016

Episode 9

June 2012

Mark made me feel special when I returned to school. Due to my inability to get IT placement outside school, I had to do my IT in the school's lab. He made it a duty to check up on me almost every evening. Sometimes, when I complained of hunger, he would take me to get Mishai (bread and fried eggs) and drink. I enjoyed his company and though he still made advances, I tried to resist him. But sometimes, when we were alone, things got out of hand.

In the backyard, sometimes in his friend's car when we drove out together. We kissed and got really intimate, with him sometimes slipping his hand into my panties and up my coochie while I moaned in ecstasy. I didn't seem to care that people could be watching us. I thought it was in secret and nobody knew what was going on.

But some of my neighbours were beginning to get suspicious of our sudden friendship and the fact that they saw me frequenting his room, set tongues wagging. Everyone started talking about me in derogatory terms when I wasn't there. Just like Daddy Freeze, I lost all respect. Especially because they knew I was already in a relationship with Jack. My worth took a free-fall like the naira did against the dollar.

My roommate, as an act of caution spoke to me about some of the things she was hearing about me and the dangerous person she thought Mark was. But I didn't take much stock in any of it, I was so involved in my friendship with him, I forgot the fact that when one dines with the devil, one must do so with a really long spoon. I didn't see beyond his niceties till the evening he invited me to his room to 'gist'.

We got talking until he started making some advances. After unsuccessfully trying to stave him off, I ended up giving in and we got really intimate with him sucking one of my nip.ples and me caressing his dick. Even though I tried to protest, my words sounded feeble even to my own ears.

Before I realized it I was naked with him on the bed, a mass of desire and pure animal lust. He fed my desires and made me moan louder when he went down on me. Reality however came like a thunderbolt when he forced his dick into me. The jolt of pain was so sharp it brought me out of my cloud nine.

I was struck with panic as I remembered Jack and tried to make Mark stop. But its either he was oblivious to my cries or he didn't care, he plodded on with his jerking motion and didn't stop until he was on the brink of ejaculation. He quickly withdrew and used his fingers to deftly work his dick and spill his cum on the bedclothes.

I was disgusted at him as I dressed up and tried to hold back my anger. When he tried to touch me I rebuffed him and told him everything was a mistake that he should never expect to hear from me after this. But that was when I unwittingly made him let the cat out of the bag.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016

Episode 10

"Jack loves me, you're just being jealous."

He let out a hollow laugh that mocked my statement as his eyes lit up in merriment. What the hell had I found attractive in such a vengeful and sadistic fellow?

"Keep dreaming baby girl, everyone in this bq including your Jack, know the sort of girl you are. You're nothing but a hypocrite. You lead a man on with your moans and when he tries to get in, you claim virgin. Who your virginity epp?"

I walked out of his room, and went to my room. I was racked with guilt and so disgusted at myself. What would I tell Jack? How would he react? What the hell had I done?

I didn't have to wait for long to get answers to those questions as Jack called that night and told me we had to see the next day. My roommate had gone to spend the weekend in town so she didn't see me that night but when she returned the next day, she knew something was up with my reticence and melancholia. She tried to probe but got nothing off me.

Mark sent me knowing looks while he was smoking weed with his friends the next morning and I noticed the glances they all exchanged. He had kissed raped and who knows how much more of what he'd told them? How much was fact or fiction? It didn't matter now, he had disvirgined me.

Cc: davide470, kingrex1 wink and obiorathesubtle

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by kaecyy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
skarlett:
*****[/b]Just like Lai Mohammed and telling the truth ran on parallel lines that was how different Jack's words were from his deeds./[b]

my favorite
Keep em coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by prettyjo(f): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
next cheesy
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2016

Episode 11

The moment I entered Jack's house, I forgot my resolve to tell him about all that had happened with Mark. He seemed pretty excited to see me that I didn't want to spoil his mood with the truth. I would postpone telling him till later.

The only thing was that things got heated a few minutes later. My heart beat triple time as he slowly undressed me but I didn't resist him and he was so caught up in the moment, he didn't notice the fact that I didn't offer any hindrance or resistance to his advances.

After what Mark had done to me, I thought I would never experience sex in a calm and sedate manner, the way it ought to be experienced between two consensual adults who had feelings for each other. But in Jack's arms, I felt myself blossoming, exploding with colour and vibrancy. His kind and tender touch filled my heart with a warmth I never dreamed I'd feel.

Nothing was rushed; nothing was gross. His fingers made secret places on my body tingle, places I never imagined would ever feel as alive. I closed my eyes and clung to him when he moved over my breasts with his lips and touched my nipple with the tip of his tongue. I felt as if I were falling, but as long as I held on to him tightly I would be safe, forever.

He didn't rush to force his dick inside me. It was as if he knew what I had experienced under Mark's forced sex the night before. But when my hymen seemed to offer little resistance, he looked at me and I knew he knew. He seemed to get over his shock quickly and in a few quick thrusts, he was done.

I told him I was sorry...I tried to explain how things happened. I told him I'd been raped but I didn't tell him who and my role in it. I painted Mark as the bad guy.

Jack was shocked and stewed for a while. He eventually comforted me and assured me, that it wasn't the end of our relationship, unless I wanted it. He had taken everything in stride, or so I thought.

I cried all the way to school. I was completely ashamed. I had started out trying to make Jack jealous but had ended up messing up everything.

But Mark was waiting for me in school. Kristen was out when he came to my room and apologized for his statement the night before. I told him all that transpired between me and Jack, I carefully left out the part that I'd painted him as the bad guy.

I told him I and Jack were still together, he knew what had happened and was still sticking with me. He asked me if we were bound by an oath. I smiled and told him, we were bound by true love, oh, how I wished this was true.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by kaecyy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Love dz story.
Skarlett, pls kip dem coming, you are doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by solmantb: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Interesting! Did this happen to u? Cos that was the meaning i got frm one of the comments...nice story...i like the way u describe/narrate the events with current affairs...I m excited abt the up-coming Nigerian writers...good job,keep it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
kaecyy:
Love dz story.
Skarl ett, pls kip dem coming, you are doing a good job.

I will,thank you very much
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
solmantb:
Interesting! Did this happen to u? Cos that was the meaning i got frm one of the comments...nice story...i like the way u describe/narrate the events with current affairs...I m excited abt the up-coming Nigerian writers...good job,keep it up!

It didn't happen to me per se but I've had a really close encounter with someone who it did happen to smiley thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by SPDAZZY(f): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Following
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by DaStunz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Making sense...!
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Girl360(f): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Definitely following...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by solmantb: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
skarlett:

It didn't happen to me per se but I've had a really close encounter with someone who it did happen to smiley thanks, I appreciate.

well i hope it ended well for her....i guess the story will tell. But what transpired btw her and the cultist didn't look much like a rape to me...it appeared that her mind was in conflict abt going thru with it or not...This should serve as a wake up call to all LADIES...u have no business alone in a room with a guy not even with ur pastor if u dont intend to do the tin...we guys are human and not perfect and getting into the room alone of ur own free will with any guy sends the wrong signal.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Osjaay(f): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
skarlett:
But Mark was waiting for me in school. Kristen was out when he came to my room and apologized for his statement the night before. I told him all that transpired between me and Jack, I carefully left out the part that I'd painted him as the bad guy.

I told him I and Jack were still together, he knew what had happened and was still sticking with me. He asked me if we were bound by an oath. I smiled and told him, we were bound by true love, oh,
walahi the girl na dunce.which kind yeye gal b dis sef.person call u names yesternite after force bleeping u, and u still dey open ur gutter mouth dey tell am ur relationship. chai. u b first class mumulistic idiotic fool

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by olanshile2016(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
nice story here,I'm following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Tual: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice one dear

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
lemme just book space here so i'll get mentioned...
Great job Skarlett...best story I've ever read on NL...keep it coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Osjaay:

walahi the girl na dunce.which kind yeye gal b dis sef.person call u names yesternite after force bleeping u, and u still dey open ur gutter mouth dey tell am ur relationship. chai. u b first class mumulistic idiotic fool

gringringringringringrin this is so funny gringringringrin

Please take it easy on our Dora cheesy
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
swann:
lemme just book space here so i'll get mentioned...

Great job Skarl ett...best story I've ever read on NL...keep it coming.

Lol. Thanks dear
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by sevantex(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Welldone skarlett, u write beautifully. Following!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
solmantb:

well i hope it ended well for her....i guess the story will tell. But what transpired btw her and the cultist didn't look much like a rape to me...it appeared that her mind was in conflict abt going thru with it or not...This should serve as a wake up call to all LADIES...u have no business alone in a room with a guy not even with ur pastor if u dont intend to do the tin...we guys are human and not perfect and getting into the room alone of ur own free will with any guy sends the wrong signal.

I quite agree with you, sometimes, some of us feel we've got everything under control when we haven't really because we can't tell exactly what the other person is thinking.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
skarlett:

Episode six

Maybe it was his strong fighting spirit that influenced me but like him I was determined to never give up. People said love was painful and indeed I was becoming familiar with pain. The pain that came with sacrificing your everything for someone who didn't seem to ever acknowledge or appreciate it in kind. Sure, he had the sweet words to make you feel loved but his actions seemed to be the opposite. Just like Lai Mohammed and telling the truth ran on parallel lines that was how different Jack's words were from his deeds.

Like the time I splurged thousands on him to get him an expensive gift on his birthday but I hadn't received even a call on mine because we were not on talking terms then. When we eventually made up, he blamed it on me for getting him riled.

Maybe all our problems were only in my head, but i knew things were not right between us, yet I couldn't let go because I was determined to have him love me back.

That determination became my prison.

Captivating Story Kelly.
Finally had time to read, and this episode caught me.
But why does a part of me feel this story is about me? embarassed excluding the rape tho. sad

I really feel for Dora, the whole emotional torture. She tried everything just to get Jack.
Love is just too crazy sometimes, we'd do anything just to get that guy our heart yearns for, albeit I think she went too extreme, added with the fact she had this mentality that "she was lucky to have him"

In as much as I don't like the way Jack treated her, I feel she would have exercised little patience and not just run into Mark's arms, she knew the kinda person he is, a bad guy, she should have known better that he has no good intentions. Sometimes when you feeling down you don't just run to any guy.. You rather watch him from afar. undecided

Awww she must be going through a whole lot. cry

#following, keep em' coming. kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
bibijay123:
I can relate to her story.....naija guys are not loyal lipsrsealed weldone babe.

Na naija babes come loyal? undecided
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
quivah:

this part is so so me,at the beginning of my relationship.. well,many events between us in the past further pushed me into it, things I knew I could never do,things I was so sure I can never do and if at all I do them, they are things I will do solely coz I want to do, occasionally tho and not because its my 'job'.. I mean, it was as though I have that 'job' now and I must do it.
menh!!! it was hard getting my self out of it.
till now the saying; Dont ever start what you can't finish... is golden to me. I'm still trying to get out of this tho.

also at the beginning, there were things he did that were unpleasant to me but like Dora, I was scared to tell him so he won't slip away, so I just swallowed them, or better still write them out to him which he doesn't like of course...and always urge me to spit them out instead.. but I didn't wanna lose him, didn't want to get him angry, I didn't want the other girls to have him, I was scared he would leave, so I'd rather boil inside instead .
Lol but unlike Dora, he brought me out of my shell and I became more confident that he's staying, I became more confident of my self, i realized he's not a trophy, I realized I'm special and not lucky to have him.. so when I'm not okay ,I talk it out!!! no time.

insecurity is a killer o and for me, based on my experience, the insecure partner is the problem most times. making issues out of nothing esp when the other one is in fact for real. I'm glad I learnt my lesson on time before things go south.

Very true @bolded
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by rosalieene(f): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thursday is too far na
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Laveda:

Captivating Story Kelly.
Finally had time to read, and this episode caught me.
But why does a part of me feel this story is about me? embarassed excluding the rape tho. sad

If you've felt like a side chick before, you'd definitely relate with the story, lol.

I really feel for Dora, the whole emotional torture. She tried everything just to get Jack.
Love is just too crazy sometimes, we'd do anything just to get that guy our heart yearns for, albeit I think she went too extreme, added with the fact she had this mentality that "she was lucky to have him"

She just had low self esteem and felt insecure, if not she wouldn't have expended so much enerygy trying to hold on to someone.

In as much as I don't like the way Jack treated her, I feel she would have exercised little patience and not just run into Mark's arms, she knew the kinda person he is, a bad guy, she should have known better that he has no good intentions. Sometimes when you feeling down you don't just run to any guy.. You rather watch him from afar. undecided

Awww she must be going through a whole lot. cry
#following, keep em' coming. kiss

She was starved of attention, I guess and Mark used the pportunity to cash in on her insecurities.

Thanks hon, I appreciate kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
skarlett:

If you've felt like a side chick before, you'd definitely relate with the story, lol.

She just had low self esteem and felt insecure, if not she wouldn't have expended so much enerygy trying to hold on to someone.

She was starved of attention, I guess and Mark used the pportunity to cash in on her insecurities.

Thanks hon, I appreciate kiss

Well, let's see how it ends. sad

More ink to your golden pen sweery kiss

Don't keep us waiting tho. tongue
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Eniqurl(f): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Am so loving this! Nice work Skarlett

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo / Finding Love / Bound For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.