Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Lyrics Police On Soundcloud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lyrics Police On Soundcloud (297 Views)

Drake And Uber Driver In Hot Fight, Calls Police On The Singer / If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed / A Nairalander Ep Available For Streaming And Download On Soundcloud And Notjusok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics Police On Soundcloud by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 26, 2016
So I started this new broadcast on [url]soundcloud.com/lyricspolice[/url] and its really been interesting doing it.

What I do on that channel is analyze music lyrics of our Nigerian musicians and then place them side by side with those of their foreign counterparts. I then score our Nigerian lyrics between 1-10. Those who gets below 3 go to our lyrical jail, those who get between 3-5 gets four strokes of the cane and those who get above 5 are clapped for.

Click the link to listen to my broadcasts....
Re: Lyrics Police On Soundcloud by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 26, 2016
tolulakin:
So I started this new broadcast on [url]soundcloud.com/lyricspolice[/url] and its really been interesting doing it.

What I do on that channel is analyze music lyrics of our Nigerian musicians and then place them side by side with those of their foreign counterparts. I then score our Nigerian lyrics between 1-10. Those who gets below 3 go to our lyrical jail, those who get between 3-5 gets four strokes of the cane and those who get above 5 are clapped for.

Click the link to listen to my broadcasts....

This week's episode dealt with Olamide's Konkobility in comparison with Lukas Graham's 7 years.

Quite interesting I must say, Olamide got 4 strokes of cane. Click the link and listen https://soundcloud.com/lyricspolice/lyrics-police-episode-2

(1) (Reply)

Retraction Notice / [music]humblesmith – “change” (prod. By Del B) / Was Sparked By Police Firing Tear Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.