Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) (39074 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Here are photographs of troops training in preparation for Exercise 'Crocodile Smile'. The drill, code-named ‘Exercise Crocodile Smile’, which was launched last month -is aimed at training Special Forces and other units of the Nigerian Army in Amphibious and Internal Security Operations in riverine environment and also check criminal activities like kidnapping, militancy and piracy and other forms of criminal activities in support of the civil authority.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/photos-of-nigerian-soldiers-training.html

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:55am On Aug 26, 2016

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by agwom(m): 4:57am On Aug 26, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by NOC1(m): 5:02am On Aug 26, 2016
Nawaooo, Brutai seriousoooo Slazengers abi Avengers over to you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:03am On Aug 26, 2016
dis is good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 5:03am On Aug 26, 2016
welcome development

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:06am On Aug 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 26, 2016
more grease to your elbows

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by tit(f): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2016
NOC1:
Nawaooo, Brutai seriousoooo Slazengers abi Avengers over to you

na when twenty soldier enter water at the same time, na when we go know how them train.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:08am On Aug 26, 2016
For the sake of collateral damages, I hope the FG would go back to the dialogue table for the last time. We have lost enough citizens to series of killings, from fulani terrorists, to Boko Haram, Kidnappers to Armed robbers, road accident.

16 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 5:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Am sure its dat 'fishing boat' dat they used to convey d whole soldiers to dat island.same boat used in d movie 'anaconda..our leaders sha

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by musaajebor(m): 5:24am On Aug 26, 2016
avengers will begin to scramble to the negitiating table. just watch

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by recievesense: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2016
They just recieved sense

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Good move. Kill the militants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by ademega(m): 5:29am On Aug 26, 2016
last warning for our brothers

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:32am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:
For the sake of collateral damages, I hope the FG would go back to the dialogue table for the last time. We have lost enough citizens to series of killings, from fulani terrorists, to Boko Haram, Kidnappers to Armed robbers, road accident.
The government from day one has always said they are ready for peace talk.. . And we all know the ones that say they can't talk to fg

28 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by ejilife: 5:32am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:
How can you forget so soon that the dullard of Daura is a Hawkish man and that dialoguing is an illusion to characters like him? What beats my imagination is how he wants to fight on multiple fronts at same time. Obviously, he seems to be over rating the capacity of the NA who has proven incapable of decimating the Boko Haramites after so many years even inspite of killing Shakeu severally.

23 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Lovetinz(m): 5:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Desert camouflage in a woodland terrain? angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:37am On Aug 26, 2016
But I think ND visited Abuja this week for peace talk. I think killing will only give birth to another group of militants in nearest future.

mrvitalis:

The government from day one has always said they are ready for peace talk.. . And we all know the ones that say they can't talk to fg

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:40am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:
But I think ND visited Abuja this week for peace talk. I think killing will only give birth to another group of militants in nearest future.

Niger deltans not NDA.. . The NDA has refused to negotiate. .. So let's use them as an example to those who think of challenging the fedral government

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:48am On Aug 26, 2016
I will not blame PMB but I think the Niger Delta boys need to consider their people. Am with a guy two days back who happened to witness live the massacre against the Shia group in Zaria and I think Army need to be avoid. We must not give Soldiers any reason to near us because talking about " human right " doesn't exist in their dictionary even American soldiers are not exempted. I wish the avengers can stylishly bow to the government and go back to the dialogue table. We have lost enough soldiers and innocent souls to this struggle and I believe it's time the both party come together for a lasting solution.

We can only move forward as a country when there is peace.

ejilife:
How can you forget so soon that the dullard of Daura is a Hawkish man and that dialoguing is an illusion to characters like him? What beats my imagination is how he wants to fight on multiple fronts at same time. Obviously, he seems to be over rating the capacity of the NA who has proven incapable of decimating the Boko Haramites after so many years even inspite of killing Shakeu severally.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Collateral damages is my fear. Most of the war lord might have vacate the region by now leaving the innocents women, children, aged people to face the wrath of the soldiers.

mrvitalis:

Niger deltans not NDA.. . The NDA has refused to negotiate. .. So let's use them as an example to those who think of challenging the fedral government

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 5:58am On Aug 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol empty chest beaters!! Example indeed! The earlier you realised the dullard is powerless in stopping the avengers the better for you.

16 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:
Collateral damages is my fear. Most of the war lord might have vacate the region by now leaving the innocents women, children, aged people to face the wrath of the soldiers.

Does the military know where the avengers are? Where exactly will they be searching for the avengers.You need intelligence to tackle guerilla warfare and not all this childish posing for the camera

13 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by HtwoOw: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2016
NO DIALOGUE ,

We tried that in the past and it back fired , Now Let the Government take the war to them , silence them for 40 years and prove once and for all Buhari is not to be blackmailed

And for the goats forming invincibility for Avengers i bet the dogs soaked in blood and bombs in Ogun and Lagos air raids know better by now

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Nor be only Crocodile smile

Na Igwana smile I de see tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
NO DIALOGUE ,

We tried that in the past and it back fired , Now Let the Government take the war to them , silence them for 40 years and prove once and for all Buhari is not to be blackmailed

And for the goats forming invincibility for Avengers i bet the dogs soaked in blood and bombs in Ogun and Lagos air raids know better by now

Take the war to where exactly? Do they know where their camps are? That is the annoying thing about guerilla warfare.The NA does not dialogue with anyone. Govt is only proposing dialogue because it doesn't have what it takes to stop them

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Take the war to where exactly? Do they know where their camps are? That is the annoying thing about guerilla warfare.The NA does not dialogue with anyone. Govt is only proposing dialogue because it doesn't have what it takes to stop them

Lol. All these NL self-appointed NDA spokespersons sef.

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by rapistomenka: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2016
is that all

No swimming in the water without live jacket ....how will they should militants disposes them of their live jacket

How does cruising around on dilapidated boat signify training

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2016
Nice , I wish them well but I thought this is supposed to be under the purview of the Nigerian navy, with the training meant for the Navy seals and joint participation from amphibious units of the army and airforce.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2016
JUST INCASE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? / 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.