Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) (39101 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by maursatt: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2016
In a developed world all these the Nigeria army are doing are the works of the police even fighting the Bokos boys.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by WiseFool2(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2016
nakamora:

Exactly my friend,you see what I saw.
Yes o, bro. I believe one of the strategies of winning a war is the ability of invading and causing a Crack In the camp of the enemy.Even within the 'avengers family', they don't speak with one voice anymore.

Punch a tiny hole, even as small as a needle hole in a ship as large as the titanic and it's just a matter of time before that ship sinks. I see the avengers falling in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by chrisie: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Does the military know where the avengers are? Where exactly will they be searching for the avengers.You need intelligence to tackle guerilla warfare and not all this childish posing for the camera

This is creek war and very unlike desert or land war. Besides NDA is not confronting the military directly, not holding any territory but just hitting the underbelly of the economy and going into their houses to chill. The only solution is the table. I bet u no solution in show of military might.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by ikwubaba: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2016
caesaraba:

Lol. All these NL self-appointed NDA spokespersons sef.

They are not self appointed. They are NDA members or minions sent around to canvass support for the nonsense NDA stands for. Otherwise any sane mind should be hopeful and prayerful for the government waging a war against militancy to succeed.

Unfortunately I don't think PMB hears all the wailing. I believe his ear problem is not completely gone

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by jide333(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2016
so after all this training one useless police or kai or lasma will think they own the state and talk to our soldiers anyhow saying we are all the same.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by claremont(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:
The military training with PFD when those guys can swim a long distance under the water without PFDs.This is a joke.Have you seen American Seal in life jackets?
Showcasing the Military training to the world is not a good one.
I hereby call on my fellow Niger Deltan guys to lay down their arms and give peace a chance and stop the sea piracy asap.

Yes, the pictures of Navy Seals wearing life jackets are all over Google images.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by chrisie: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2016
frenchwine:
Nice , I wish them well but I thought this is supposed to be under the purview of the Nigerian navy, with the training meant for the Navy seals and joint participation from amphibious units of the army and airforce.
Burantashi wants to show power. Until all the soldiers sent there are drowned.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by perryy(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:
I will not blame PMB but I think the Niger Delta boys need to consider their people. Am with a guy two days back who happened to witness live the massacre against the Shia group in Zaria and I think Army need to be avoid. We must not give Soldiers any reason to near us because talking about " human right " doesn't exist in their dictionary even American soldiers are not exempted. I wish the avengers can stylishly bow to the government and go back to the dialogue table. We have lost enough soldiers and innocent souls to this struggle and I believe it's time the both party come together for a lasting solution.

We can only move forward as a country when there is peace.

Let the fulani come and kill us for our oil. We said we want to control our oil, is there any crime there ? Mind you, that old boat can't make crocodile to smile , it will only cry and die

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by ikwubaba: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2016
aniteze:
The people who they are born in water play in water grow in water learn how to shot in water in tact all their life is all about water the (NDA BOIZ) will be just looking at our Nigeria soldiers let them come.

Buhari go for dialogue oo.

And eat and s*x inside water too abi. Na shark them be? Anyway, why them no go represent us for Olympics. We for carry gold for synchronise swimming.

All that na lie. Not all the creek rats can swim. I know them well. Na just forming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by ejilife: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:

We can only move forward as a country when there is peace.

..But you can never have peace in absence of justice.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Interesting. Well, I believe military action would be effective if all the oil installations including sub stations, flow stations and pipes are secured. This is the only way to prevent them from continuing to serve as soft target
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by dfrost: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Lovetinz:
Desert camouflage in a woodland terrain? angry

Thought I was the only one that observed it. Can the NA keep away from the limelight for a little bit? Too much paparazzi in everything people do these days.

DonBobes where are you?
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by dfrost: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
claremont:

Yes, the pictures of Navy Seals wearing life jackets are all over Google images.

Yes it is all over the Internet but the identity of the guys that go for missions are not known. I'm sure not everyone knows about the famous American Sniper until his death. Did Obama and his team reveal the details of the ops on OBL until the mission was successful?
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by creserve: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016
musaajebor:
avengers will begin to scramble to the negitiating table. just watch
They have agreed to a cease fire sharp sharp ;
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2016
The life jackets effectively demystifies the essence of the camouflage... Why not train with a camouflaging life jacket that will conceal their presence... Terrible training from scratch.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
anyimontana:
Am sure its dat 'fishing boat' dat they used to convey d whole soldiers to dat island.same boat used in d movie 'anaconda..our leaders sha

That is a stsbdard class boat used by most naval forces in inland waterways.

The Americans are only replacing their coast guard boats after over 40 years of service and have a tender competition ongoing .

If they function well have good performance adequate firepower and hull protection that would suffice
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2016
Is that a military boat or a canoe? Mtcheeeeew
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2016
is this a training for swimming pool attack or creeks.?
........these guys dont even know what the creeks are, when they are ready, they should ask the navy and they will be shocked! grin
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Are they just learning how to swim, what's the life guard for?. Rest my case

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Fight2Finish: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
NO DIALOGUE ,

We tried that in the past and it back fired , Now Let the Government take the war to them , silence them for 40 years and prove once and for all Buhari is not to be blackmailed

And for the goats forming invincibility for Avengers i bet the dogs soaked in blood and bombs in Ogun and Lagos air raids know better by now

I hope you will not shout "kill civilians" when the soldiers start missing one by one?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Fight2Finish: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
is this a training for swimming pool attack or creeks.?
........these guys dont even know what the creeks are, when they are ready, they should ask the navy and they will be shocked! grin
Those recruits are at water lines enjoying their selves, when the go to creeks they will know that Men are not smiling.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2016
I see some there on wrong camouflage...

Issokay
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Fight2Finish: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2016
jide333:
so after all this training one useless police or kai or lasma will think they own the state and talk to our soldiers anyhow saying we are all the same.
Do you know what is training inside water with live jacket? They are not serious, we swim without jacket that is number one weakness and that place isn't Creeks rather water lines. You don't know what creeks look like.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by eph12(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Hahaha
This people are not serious o. With life jackets? Haba! So they don't know how to swim or what? I just tire o
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2016
SOON SOME MISCREANTS WILL NO LONGER BE SMILING.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2016
These creeks are really very difficult terrains.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2016
claremont:

My take is that the Nigerian Military should blend in as the militants.They should train their men to swim without life jackets,not showing us pictures as they are on a platform in the high sea.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by magzey: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2016
madridguy:
For the sake of collateral damages, I hope the FG would go back to the dialogue table for the last time. We have lost enough citizens to series of killings, from fulani terrorists, to Boko Haram, Kidnappers to Armed robbers, road accident.
Plus including avengers n passed looters
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Creeks battle looming! Seriously, Avengers will not be able to handle what is coming their way. You don't kill Soldiers and think you can sleep with your two eyes closed. There will be serious collateral damage and that's my concern.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
sweetgala:

That is a stsbdard class boat used by most naval forces in inland waterways.

The Americans are only replacing their coast guard boats after over 40 years of service and have a tender competition ongoing .

If they function well have good performance adequate firepower and hull protection that would suffice
remind mind me what u mean by hall protection,cos trust me,it aint got it
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by fxskye: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
A welcome development.

Rather than empowering national security forces, like this, GEJ gave Tompolo & other militia contracts to secure such territories. The difference is clear.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2016
musaajebor:
avengers will begin to scramble to the negitiating table. just watch
hahahahha with these rickety weapons remember the power of geographical location even the almighty america and its almighty weapon bowed down to the geography of vietnam talkless of these crude and rickety weapons nigeria shud go and negotiate and avoid wasting time,money and souls in the name of fighting avengers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) / Court Nullifies APC Primaries In Rivers State / Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.