Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " (38222 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by veekid(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2016
So?
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Romanticboy1(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2016
was thinking it was her natural look I.e without makeup... disappointed... everyone looks beautiful with makeup...
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:

You're not serious tongue grin
do u make use of bleaching cream?
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by goodforsomthing: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2016
VolT0xic:
All I can see is make-up.

Pancake face,Naijabet man so
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
If you use cream "tone your skin", na only two places you nor fit tone..

¤ Your knuckles and...

¤ The middle part in between your yansh... grin cheesy

Ebube,i have seen your knuckles, I wonder how the middle part in between "that place" go be... grin grin

Do yhu hav millions of caption pictures sef? Na wa oh

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Otondo
Some people have naturally dark knuckles.
And, her skin colour in her throwback pictures are so different from recent ones.
Smellymouth:

¤ Your knuckles and...

Ebube,i have seen your knuckles, I wonder how the middle part in between "that place" go be... grin grin

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by able20(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Every woman is beautiful if enough and appropriate make up is applied
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by johntaiwo123(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
For more Entertainment Songs visit www.uoliveworld..com
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by timberlly(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Makeuping.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by sunnyside16(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2016
She pretty though
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by achi4u(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2016
She is beautiful to Twitter and Facebook users until Nairalanders confirm her beauty.
With what've read here, she's just average.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
handiwork of make up weave on mascara etc. If u think that ure beautiful wear ur natural hair and no paintings. Make I run because I know I've offended many ladies now but the truth must be told shikina.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by DozieInc(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
Fine pics... pretty lady.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by MiMiakpet(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
Women can be so fake, everything about them is fake.
Fake hair, fake nails, fake facial complexion, fake lashes... This days sef even fake nyash, fake hips & fake breast. Bros pls don't be decieved, wake up to reality... This is not her real face o

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by onyedika946(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2016
VolT0xic:
All I can see is make-up.
Appreciate the one u see.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2016
I don't think he has heard of make-up
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by danypst: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2016
seriously, the make-up artist is very skillful and talented. I hail him/her...
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by seanchuks: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Bleaching at work... .. Ebube can do better.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by brostheo(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2016
The only reasonable comment I saw their was the guy that said 'na only your movie star you fit reply' after you people will be complaining the hausas are discriminating you guys

btw,all I see there is makeup,I bet if you make Patience jona in such makeup she will be looking sparkling like the diamonds in the sky
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2016
there are thousands of photo editing apps.

besides only fools believe Instagram Photos. everyone is perfect and pretty on Instagram.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Smh
And he refer this one as beautiful?
This one wey do face like one famous gal wey Deactivate her acct for NL dat day.. Even my little dog 'Aisha' fine pass this one.

Lol! You're funny. They say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Enjoy your dog.

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by stronggman: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Ebube nwagbo is indeed beautiful, everybody knows that but this is not the real ebube but rather a painted portrait of hers.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

¤ Your knuckles and...

It will be as dark as dis niggas

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2016
hilaomo:
do u make use of bleaching cream?

Huh?! undecided
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2016
All of you shouting make up, have you wondered why every girl doesn't look equally beautiful after make up?,if you are not pretty, makeup cannot manufacture what was not there,that is why they say "who don fine, don already fine", from her previous pictures I have seen she is pretty
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by lordkhalifa(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2016
the same way menopause will laugh back @ her if she's not careful
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Smellymouth: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Otondo
Some people have naturally dark knuckles.
And, her skin colour in her throwback pictures are so different from recent ones.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by arsenal33: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2016
beautiful make up
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Your own is just to be shining teeth undecided
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Smellymouth: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Your own is just to be shining teeth undecided

Do you have natural black knuckles? undecided

Infact, make I shine am wella grin

Tonto Dikeh Carrying Load On Her Head For Her 33rd Birthday / Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers