Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " (38223 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lol I've seen someone that has really dark knuckles.
And she's even dark skin sef.
Smellymouth:

Do you have natural black knuckles? undecided

Infact, make I shine am wella grin
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Smellymouth: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol I've seen someone that has really dark knuckles.
And she's even dark skin sef.

It's strange tho..

I know you are a fair lady..That's why I asked tongue
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nope. You're wrong tongue
Team caramel grin
Smellymouth:

It's strange tho..

I know you are a fair lady..That's why I asked tongue
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Smellymouth: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Nope. You're wrong tongue
Team caramel grin

Pishure or adonbilivit tongue
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oya no believe na tongue
Smellymouth:

Pishure or adonbilivit tongue
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by ring7(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
OK after Rihanna dieceived us that Diamond is shining,
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by 99foxxy(f): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
fine girl no pimples.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by tonquendo4u(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
If you use cream "tone your skin", na only two places you nor fit tone..

¤ Your knuckles and...

¤ The middle part in between your yansh... grin cheesy

Ebube,i have seen your knuckles, I wonder how the middle part in between "that place" go be... grin grin

Lwkm.Fool
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Lordkylie(f): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy grin

it's true though,some people's knuckles just naturally blend with their skin others dont.I had a classmate in primary school who had dark elbows but was as light as an albino:escapee things.

1 Like

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Smellymouth: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
tonquendo4u:
Lwkm.Fool

cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by lascopes(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
All thanks to snappic and co
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Kingson78(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=suzan404 post=48809542][/quote] Guy u nailed it.
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kingson78:
Guy u nailed it.
cool
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Cuche: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ebube used to be such a natural beauty, one easily notices her outstanding nature and manner from afar. I am talking of 2004-2008. This blending and competition for roles in the Nollywood has transformed her a lot via skin toning, she is no longer shy, her dressing now defined by Nollywood culture, although she retained much of her voice.
The Ebube of then is much prettier than Ebube of now. She was then in the class of beauties like Mrs Rita Edochie

1 Like

Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Elle277(f): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ebube is beautiful!
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Its called Foundation
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by remikunle: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
One man's food... To me she's beautiful makeup or no makeup
Re: Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " by john650(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2016
When a woman keeps hearing "you are so beautiful" from everyone around her, sometimes, she begins to develop an excessive admiration for her self. She feels superior to all other women based on her looks. She begins to demand attention from both men and women based on her looks. She develops a sense of entitlement and would become very upset when they don't have their way. Being in a relationship is very difficult and stressful for them because they demand perfection. It's called narcissistic behavior and that's what I keep feeling every time someone posts a picture of Ebube.

She is definitely beautiful but we are seeing her pictures almost every week and these are not professional photos for her work. They are just "I am beautiful, look at me now".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers / D'banj Poses With Original 'Miss Endowed'.[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.