Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Can You Let Him Go For A War - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Let Him Go For A War (786 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Let Him Go For A War by dotman(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2009
During the early years were a man going to war was a family honour. The question now is as a guy would you do it to honour your wife from being a laughing stock among her mates and as lady would you support him to go or rather have him a be disgraced. kindly reply,we are tring to have a pool about how brave men of nowadays are.
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by mamagee6(f): 1:41am On Oct 01, 2009
Don't let him go, he may never come back.
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by iice(f): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2009
If he's going to war for his honor, his code, his person - then yes the samurai is all about honor cool

If he's going so that i won't be a laughing stock but has nothing to do with his person, then no.  Never really cared for what people say kiss
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2009
iice:

If he's going to war for his honor, his code, his person - then yes the samurai is all about honor cool

If he's going so that i won't be a laughing stock but has nothing to do with his person, then no. Never really cared for what people say kiss

Co-signed!
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by Atreus(f): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
Do men still go to war? I'm not in the army,so i don't see it coming up. But if there was a war going on and volunteers were needed,i don't see myself signing up. Apart from the fact that i don't believe in war(i think picking up a gun and killing another human being is morally wrong),my family and being with the people i love is very important to me. I wouldn't risk losing them.
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2009
if he has to and its unavoidable, pray for him.

but if what he wants is advice on whether he should go for war, then I wouldnt let him.
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by africhika(f): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2009
no way
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by shayoor(f): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
never
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by yme1(f): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2009
i dont really care about what people say

and noooooooo i wouldnt allow him except he his going to war for his honour
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by justjojo(f): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2009
No way.
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by Anabel(f): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2009
i can't, anybody wey wan laugh make dem laugh well well, if e die for there i go be widow, i don't need that type of bravery
Re: Can You Let Him Go For A War by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
No way oh. I cant let my hubby/son go to war because I really dont believe in it there is a much better way to settle differences.

(1) (Reply)

When Was Your First Time Falling In Love? / Is Ashawo The Oldest Profession? / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Admit They've Been Unfaithful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.