Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; (4365 Views)

Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User / Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Funny:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2016
These guys never seem to amaze me.....NIGERIAN JEWS INDEED.

5 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by HARDBOI: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2016
n
Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Mynd44: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2016
As usual, horrible grammar and incoherence goes with gross unintelligence.

You begin to wonder if this person can string up one coherent or sensible thought process

17 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by GogetterMD(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Mynd44:

You begin to wonder if this person can string up one coherent or sensible thought process
It's appalling to say the least undecided

7 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by ANewUser: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2016
The guy made very good points apart from the "Jewish Nigerians" part.

13 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by agwom(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Hmm
Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by ANewUser: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Mynd44:
As usual, horrible grammar and incoherence goes go with gross unintelligence.

If you were conversant with the rules of grammar yourself, you wouldn't have made that elementary error.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2016
ANewUser:

Which good points? By slandering the presidency? In what way has Nigeria been islamized?

1 Like

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by ANewUser: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Which good points? By slandering the presidency? In what way has Nigeria been islamized?
Open your eyes and see clearly.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by biazarre(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
ANewUser:
I concur to that.... his point is really sensible n close to d truth

itz only d Jewish part DAT stain d good observation...

9 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2016
ANewUser:
Open your eyes and see clearly.

See what clearly? Most of Nigerian policies go the Christian way, so what is there to see clearly?

Moreover who is the Nigerian jew asking help from? The original jews? These Nigerian Jews has been butt licking since day one.
Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Aufbauh(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Who are the Jews if I may ask? Biafrans? mba'nu! Maybe the God forsaken Jewish children of Ishmael. cheesy
Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by ANewUser: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

See what clearly? Most of Nigerian policies goes the Christian way, so what is there to see clearly?

Moreover who is the Nigerian jew asking help from? The original jews? These Nigerian Jews has been butt lickig since day one.
You profile shows that you are a potential terrorist. Run along!

8 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2016
ANewUser:
You profile shows that you are a potential terrorist. Run along!

This is what cowards will say, instead of you to attack the message, you are attacking the messenger.

6 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by biazarre(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

See what clearly? Most of Nigerian policies goes the Christian way, so what is there to see clearly?

Moreover who is the Nigerian jew asking help from? The original jews? These Nigerian Jews has been butt licking since day one.
. pls can little of dis policies b stated here for us to see... because I can't think of 1 myself..

2 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2016
biazarre:
. pls can little of dis policies b stated here for us to see... because I can't think of 1 myself..

The banking system isnt Islamic

The dresscode isnt islamic

The interactions between genders isnt islamic

The laws itself are not islamic

And many more....

Then what exactly is the Islamizing in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2016
ANewUser:
So as a potential islamic terrorist that you are, I should attack your bombs instead of attacking you? Get thee behind me!

Hardworking jews and cowardice are like

3 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by princemillla(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2016
I thought Igbos claim to be the strongest, most feared and most brave tribe in Nigeria. How come ordinary almariji are killing you without reprisal, what has change?

The best way to deal with fulanis is approach street soldier rules. One army soul = 10 civilian soul. This in all truthfulness may not be the best approach, govt need to find a lasting solution to fulanis menace befor it emanate beyond mere Control

They once tried this in lagos(Idi araba), but they got more than what they bargained for.

1 Like

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by biazarre(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The laws itself isnt islamic

And many more....

read to undastand bro....

all he said was we are at d verge... still unda process... moving towards Islamizing...

n don't fget we ave Islam banking in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2016
biazarre:

read to undastand bro....

all he said was we are at d verge... still unda process... moving towards Islamizing...

What is under processing? The vice president is a pastor, if he had intentions of islamizing Nigeria would he pick osinbanjo as his running mate? You guys always act insecure.

n don't fget we ave Islam banking in Nigeria..

Is the cbn policy islamic?

1 Like

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by etebefia: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Mynd44:

I understand you are a moderator on this forum, I suggest you get another account with which you can use to express yourself. Using this particular account to express yourself on certain issues will put a big question mark to your integrity in moderating this forum in a fair and effective manner.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by biazarre(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

What is under processing? The vice president is a pastor, if he had intentions of islamizing Nigeria would he pick osinbanjo as his running mate? You guys always act insecure.

Is the cbn policy islamic?
. are u not in d country wen Islamic banking was introduced??

we can all see Mr president is a man who is devoted to his religion.. n his moves of lately ave got people to wonder if he is s father for all or father of his kinsmen alone...

I'm not an Igbo

n I still support Mr President...

but Nigerians ar sensitive people...

it is better to point to his foul moves now b4 some1 gets hurt....

1 Like

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Mariory(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The laws itself are not islamic

And many more....

How can you ask morons factual questions?

These questions should be posed to people that are logical and can reason and not to idiots. However, good luck getting answers from these people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by damola311: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2016
etebefia:
I understand you are a moderator on this forum, I suggest you get another account with which you can use to express yourself. Using this particular account to express yourself on certain issues will put a big question mark to your integrity in moderating this forum in a fair and effective manner.

Thank you for this, I also notice that about the guy... If one talk now, he will just ban the person, forgetting him being a moderator is not forever.....

3 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2016
biazarre:
. are u not in d country wen Islamic banking was introduced??

That was before the current presidency, infact i think its 2004...moreover it wasnt(and still not) forced on Christians, the fact still remains that the main banking system of Nigeria is not Islamic.

we can all see Mr president is a man who is devoted to his religion.. n his moves of lately has got people to wonder if he is s father of all or father of his kinsmen alone...

I'm not an Igbo

n I still support Mr President...

but Nigerians ar sensitive people...

it is better to point to his foul moves now b4 some1 gets hurt....

Can you enumerate these "moves"?
Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by BlackSeptember: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Mynd44:

I can point ou the amount of nonsense English your so called President spews daily.

I've not seen you typing this trash to condemn him.

I'm suprised that someone that stays in Bariga Mushin and Somolu axis have an opinion about someone English undecided

11 Likes

Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by biazarre(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Mariory:

These questions should be posed to people that are logical and can reason and not to idiots. However, good luck getting answers from these people.
. wen Eva I see posts of maggots like dis I feel sorry for d future of dis country....

all I ask is.... ao come Nigeria is blessed wit empty headed ninnies...

I could make or destroy ur day...

don't start a war u a doomed to loose..
let mature minds nurture dia bizness...
Re: See What This Igbo Facebook User Said; by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2016
Mariory:

Lol, Adel Al-jubeir once said "facts are very stubborn things, they are stubborn because you can't play around with them"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding / Without Stepping Into Office, Atiku Caught On Tape Performing Presidential Dutie / Deputy Senate President Ovie Omo-agege Breaks Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.