Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,163 members, 7,867,382 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Operamin Connection To Phones - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Operamin Connection To Phones (927 Views)

Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / The Best Internet Connection To Use? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Operamin Connection To Phones by Hezykiah(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2009
Pls how do i download operamini to my phone
Re: Operamin Connection To Phones by ninobere(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2009
Firstly, your phone and network must be able to browse the internet. Test this by using your phone's browser. Secondly, go to either www.operamini.com or www.getjar.com to download the OperaMini browser. The latest version is OperaMini 5 Beta.[color=][/color][color=][/color]

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Connet My Laptop To Browse With My Phone (type Of Phone Pls) / Adobe Photoshop Cs4 Certification 9a0-094 Practice Test / I Canot Open My Mail Tru My Nokia 3110c: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.