Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How Can I Connet My Laptop To Browse With My Phone (type Of Phone Pls) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Connet My Laptop To Browse With My Phone (type Of Phone Pls) (922 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Step By Step Info On How To browse With Dstv Decoder And Cable Modem / Phone That Can Be Connet To Laptop 4 Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Connet My Laptop To Browse With My Phone (type Of Phone Pls) by unikazzy(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2010
wht type of can i use to connet with my laptop to browse and how can i connect it . pls advise
Re: How Can I Connet My Laptop To Browse With My Phone (type Of Phone Pls) by basadenet: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
i hv a manual dat will guide u thru installation. it cost N1k.
Re: How Can I Connet My Laptop To Browse With My Phone (type Of Phone Pls) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2010
why is every thing on NL money! money! money!
Re: How Can I Connet My Laptop To Browse With My Phone (type Of Phone Pls) by deleson: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2010
I'll advice you use sony ericsson phone that has a bluetooth function.
For further info on how to browse free of charge either on your phone on pc, do contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Try It Guys Your Computer Is “male” Or “female” / Check Out For Cheap New Del,hp,toshiba, 250,2g 66,000 Web Cam Bluetooth / Get Your Kingston 256gb Flash Drive Now! (promotional Offer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.