Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted (46591 Views)

Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. / Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by Nkysuccess(f): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
So lovely
Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by placeofallure(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
tearoses:
Lovely pictures

Its only a responsible and loving father who was there from day one to the end will have the confidence to do this
Otherwise he will just sit in a corner jeje

Good Dads Rock kiss

Picture 15 is hilarious grin

Yeah! Hilarious. I was there at Pictures 9 & 15, they are the same wedding. The lovely dad in the pix is ex Oshun state governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola and the man can dance and really sing to the tune of the oldies. Wedding will be a year old next week, thank goodness!
Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by holluphemydavid(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice
Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by HMZi: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
What i have learnt from this thread> money gud o..
Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by Nickymezor(f): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
They re all lovely smiley
Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by Aremu01(m): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Menh.... Can't wait to have my baby girl
Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Aww miss my daddy! kiss my wedding day was probably the happiest I've seen him ever, after my graduation. By d end of d day his aso oke Agbada was wet. Too much dancing. God bless him!

I dont think women can ever be completely detached from their parents like sons do.
Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
placeofallure:

Yeah! Hilarious. I was there at Pictures 9 & 15, they are the same wedding. The lovely dad in the pix is ex Oshun state governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola and the man can dance and really sing to the tune of the oldies. Wedding will be a year old next week, thank goodness!

Sweet
Wishing them a happy and peaceful home and may baba live to be old and in good health too
Oju won o ni ri ibi ni oruko Jesu

The bond between daddy and daughter is very special
I've been binding, loosing and rejecting since the day madam said one of 2 things will happen when she is older.
Either her dad comes and lives with her and her husband when she goes off to get married, or she and her husband come and live in our house so she can be near dad.
If you see the look I gave her grin
I've told her severally to leave my husband alone and go and find her own husband grin
Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by placeofallure(f): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
tearoses:

Sweet
Wishing them a happy and peaceful home and may baba live to be old and in good health too
Oju won o ni ri ibi ni oruko Jesu

The bond between daddy and daughter is very special
I've been binding, loosing and rejecting since the day madam said one of 2 things will happen when she is older.
Either her dad comes and lives with her and her husband when she goes off to get married, or she and her husband come and live in our house so she can be near dad.
If you see the look I gave her ;
I've told her severally to leave my husband alone and go and find her own husband grin

Hmmnnn.....It's sweet when daughters and daddies are close. Some daddies are too busy they forget being loving. Don't worry, little cuttie won't steal your husband, you both own him.
Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by chiteg: 6:09am On Aug 31, 2016
yes o
Fabulocity:
Lalasticlala cry

This is too cute.

Ham so delighted.
Re: 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted by Konquest: 4:28am On Nov 05, 2017
TamedWolf90:
No matter how strict our dads are, we love them and appreciate them a lot.And they may equally not be as emotional as mothers are, but they still have a special place in our hearts. Here are 16 pictures of dads at their children’s weddings that will actually make you warm and fuzzy inside.

Copied from Gq234.com

Cc: Royalroy, Lalasticlala , Mynd44 Frontage abeg..

1. This cute father who’s helping his daughter with her train.
^^^^^^^
Brilliant...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Looking For Father After 30years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.