Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? (26005 Views)

How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street / How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please I am finding it difficult uploading pictures for the step by step process.

People with the guide, please share it freely and don't sell PLEASE.

I have too many request for the free guide in my mail and attending to those mails will constitute a distraction to me both in my offline business and continuing with this thread.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by lonelydude: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
please, someone help out with the E-book to
kelly_handel at yahoo dot com

@Alabiman,
Freely have you given. May God tremendously lavish you with his blessings every moment of your life.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
4- For example, Let’s click on Guinea (PLS NOTE: Guinea was just used as an example in the guide with picture shown)

There are 79 access numbers from Guinea with a 10 free numbers available to choose from. (Please note that once you find a free number, take action or else, those number will be taken by another person and will no longer be free or available.)

5-Make a test call with any of the number you choose. Remember they are international number and must begin with + sign e.g +22478906044.Dial the number from your phone and ensure there is connection for like 2-5 seconds. You will hear a voice that says something like ‘’ Let me begin with a story of …..’’.Immediately cut the line once you hear that.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
I can still see some live access from Guinea, Lithuania and Albania e.t.c
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
6-Click on LAST TEST CALL on the control panel

Click on the test call and look up for your last call from the list. You will definitely find your number and the destination dialed on the list. Once you find that, you proceed to the next step.

7-Go back to the Latest number on the panel and click on GUINEA where you initially click. Click on it and select the number you dialed.
Click on request number and select payment term. Choose the frequency you want to be paid i.e daily, weekly, monthly. Note that the payment rate is different. For example,0.120 for daily and 0.150 for monthly. I will suggest that you choose monthly (30/30) for you to make enough money. Notice also that the payment for Guinea is in dollar (USD). There are some countries e.g Lithuania that have their payment in Euros. After setting your payment frequency, click on request and the number will be release to you.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
I would have love teaching you this with pictures but I find it difficult uploading the pictures. Please bear with me.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by lonelydude: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
@Alabiman
Please, continue

Forget pictures if they can't attach.

Meanwhile kindly send the e-book to kelly_handel at yahoo dot com

It's really unfortunate that nobody has responded to our plea for the e-book. Greed is bad. I wish everyone could be as magnanimous as you.

Thanks bro.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Julivas(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Kudos @alabiman
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Royle2014(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
every numba I pick...it keeps telling my call is being forwarded den cuts
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by afikayo: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
@Royle2014..... pls forward the e-book to my email kasunkajibiz@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
lonelydude:
@Alabiman
Please, continue

Forget pictures if they can't attach.

Meanwhile kindly send the e-book to kelly_handel at yahoo dot com

It's really unfortunate that nobody has responded to our plea for the e-book. Greed is bad. I wish everyone could be as magnanimous as you.

Thanks bro.

Too bad that this book is not being shared. What I will do is to pause this thread and start sending the book my self.Pls note that im not selling it or demanding anything from you.

All mail to alabiman at gmail dot com. Dont pm
me pls. Everybody should get it and read
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Royle2014:
every numba I pick...it keeps telling my call is being forwarded den cuts

It happen sometimes. Try access from Guinea or
Lithuania
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by ahms12(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
@op thank you for sharing this article... may God bless you. please anybody with the ebook should please send it to us or better still provide it for free download with any sharing file. .here is my mail. ahmsully09@gmail.com.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Royle2014(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
afikayo:
@Royle2014..... pls forward the e-book to my email kasunkajibiz@gmail.com.
thanks
I dont have his ebook... just following the tutorial here
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Royle2014(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
alabiman:

It happen sometimes. Try access from Guinea or
Lithuania
Ok sir. Send me d ebook if u are chanced sha roylecardy@gmail.com nd I promise to create a groupchat nd share via whatsapp to as many people as I can
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by ahms12(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
to make the work easier for you the @op...I will suggest you upload it on a file sharing site so that everybody can have access to it and also it will ease the work load on you and make you focus to for your daily offline businesses and these thrend as well...it's just a suggestion too.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by afikayo: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
pls what is site name.

Royle2014 post=48991629] I dont have his ebook... just following the tutorial here[/quote]
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Olusharp(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bro send the e-book to olu200016@gmail.com thanks
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by liquidheaven(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please I need the ebook please. Maduekwe67@gmail.com the thanks
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
ahms12:
to make the work easier for you the @op...I will suggest you upload it on a file sharing site so that everybody can have access to it and also it will ease the work load on you and make you focus to for your daily offline businesses and these thrend as well...it's just a suggestion too.

I will do just that and post the link for free download so that everybody can have it.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
alabiman:

4- For example, Let’s click on Guinea (PLS NOTE: Guinea was just used as an example in the guide with picture shown)

There are 79 access numbers from Guinea with a 10 free numbers available to choose from. (Please note that once you find a free number, take action or else, those number will be taken by another person and will no longer be free or available.)

5-Make a test call with any of the number you choose. Remember they are international number and must begin with + sign e.g +22478906044.Dial the number from your phone and ensure there is connection for like 2-5 seconds. You will hear a voice that says something like ‘’ Let me begin with a story of …..’’.Immediately cut the line once you hear that.
Bros abeg am lost..pls put me through,i have sent u a mail(Abdeeyoungboss@gmail.com) abeg pick up my call
I still don't understand some terms in the site..pls i look 4wrd hearing from u ASAP
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by youngdad: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Those that requested for the e-book from me i have sent it,pls am a busy person.I mostly have time to use my laptop in the night.If you are a photography you will understand what am saying.Read up to 2 times then follow the process to set it up,It takes less than 15 mins.My next step is to start promoting,thanks op.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=alabiman post=48986662]I would have love teaching you this with pictures but I find it difficult uploading the pictures. Please bear with me.[/qu
please kindly send it to yemospecial001@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:47am On Sep 02, 2016
alabiman:
I would have love teaching you this with pictures but I find it difficult uploading the pictures. Please bear with me.
boss i beg please send the ebook to my mail yemospecial001@gmail.com and kindly continue with the tutorial on the thread, ignore anybody that abuse you, they are will reap what they sow.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Danyl(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2016
what I keep getting on the numbers when I dial it with the '+' is 'this Number does not exist' pls what could be the problem?
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by lonelydude: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
I am so perplexed that no one has sent me the e-book till now despite my endless request.

This is not cool at all.

Please, someone should send to kelly_handel@yahoo.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by lonelydude: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2016
alabiman:

I will do just that and post the link for free download so that everybody can have it.

@op, kindly send it to me so that i can post it on WeTransfer for everyone to download easily.

My address is kelly_handel at yahoo dot com[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2016
The link to the free download is below:

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/ZM2HPiqc/file.html

You just need to be innovative in your traffic generating approach.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2016
You can replicate the process in the guide for other premium company.If you are having problem generating a number to use for your service, don't hesitate to use contact at premium dot net they will surely respond to you between 24-72 hours.

Thank you all.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by domainservice(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2016
alabiman:

You can replicate the process in the guide for other premium company.If you are having problem generating a number to use for your service, don't hesitate to use contact at premium dot net they will surely respond to you between 24-72 hours.

Thank you all.
kindly send me the eBook olamideoladayo1@gmail.com have requested for it before, kndly do me a favour by sending it this time
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
domainservice:
kindly send me the eBook olamideoladayo1@gmail.com have requested for it before, kndly do me a favour by sending it this time

I just share the link for the free download. There is live access in congo-1 presently .+242800105907
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Danyl:
what I keep getting on the numbers when I dial it with the '+' is 'this Number does not exist' pls what could be the problem?

Presently there is live access in Congo +242800105907

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.