Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me (4499 Views)

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 / Happy Birthday To My Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
timsonpreye:
ma hateu2 won't do that tongue
cc misshatey/ Hateu2
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by vicstar(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
HBD timson
Have fun niggur cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
[size=20pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NL CRUSH. IM SORRY ITS COMING LATE DEARIE. I HAVE BEEN BUSY.I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THINGS IN THIS LIFE.
CONTINUE TO GROW IN HIS RICHES.
GREATER HEIGHTS BY HIS GRACE AND I PRAY HE MAKES YOU BIGGER. I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH.

CC TIMSONPREYE.

I CARE.
Iamnawty, help me to wish my CRUSH HBD please[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jarizod:
cc migsshatey/ Hatyeu2
ofofo undecided
Amebo undecided
I will never leave him for corkhead undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by IamNawty(f): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=20pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NL CRUSH. IM SORRY ITS COMING LATE DEARIE. I HAVE BEEN BUSY.I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THINGS IN THIS LIFE.
GREATER HEIGHTS BY HIS GRACE AND I PRAY HE MAKES YOU BIGGER. I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH.

CC TIMSONPREYE.

I CARE.
awww happy bufdae Tim Tim.. I heart u boo.. Ggmub

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by timsonpreye(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:

CC TIMSONPREYE.

I CARE.
who say I will stop crushing on u?? Neva!!! tnx a lot sweetie I loff u pass everything, I appreciate u more.. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by timsonpreye(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
IamNawty:
awww happy bufdae Tim Tim.. I heart u boo.. Ggmub
tnx a lot naughtynaughty am honoured smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by timsonpreye(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
MissHatey:
ofofo undecided
Amebo undecided
I will never leave him for corkhead undecided
I know u won't, I trust u wela, no worry i go buy mansion for u for lekki very soon becus I loff u past anytin wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by timsonpreye(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:
HBD timson

Have fun niggur cool
tinx ma niqqa...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by safarigirl(f): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
timsonpreye:
Itz ma day and am cerebrating it tonyt, am gona blow bottles n cakes, u are all invited to the celebration at east gate hotel orji owerri IMO state, time: 6pm to 10pm, romancelanders wish an active member (me) a happy birthday smiley cc: safarigirl and many more I don't remember their moniker... show me loveeeeeee....
Happy Birthday bro, i wish you many more years of good health, immeasurable success and happiness beyond your wildest dreams.

Hope you had an awesome tine at your party
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
timsonpreye:
Itz ma day and am cerebrating it tonyt, am gona blow bottles n cakes, u are all invited to the celebration at east gate hotel orji owerri IMO state, time: 6pm to 10pm, romancelanders wish an active member (me) a happy birthday smiley cc: seun lalasticlala, dollyjoy kingcheezypuff muva rosieluv irenony senibo1 refiner makydebbie berlyn hateu2 leveda agybabe prettythicksme balogun idydarling blitheznice mhisbliss bigassgrace montezz teamjoyce wildheather supernet4 safarigirl sinaj mzpecs guntranno abroadbabe xiadnat brideofdracula naughtynaughty and many more I don't remember their moniker... show me loveeeeeee....
happy birthday to u
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 27, 2016
timsonpreye:
who say I will stop crushing on u?? Neva!!! tnx a lot sweetie I loff u pass everything, I appreciate u more.. cheesy
You are welcome. How was the party? Gist me
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by IamNawty(f): 6:45am On Aug 27, 2016
kiss kiss
timsonpreye:
tnx a lot naughtynaughty am honoured smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by timsonpreye(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2016
safarigirl:
Happy Birthday bro, i wish you many more years of good health, immeasurable success and happiness beyond your wildest dreams.

Hope you had an awesome tine at your party
tnx u n yes I had.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by timsonpreye(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
happy birthday to u
tnx

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by timsonpreye(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
You are welcome. How was the party? Gist me
the party was gr8, lots of friends came, bottles was blow and cakes were eaten, every body came with their partner expect from me, u were not there grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2016
timsonpreye:
the party was gr8, lots of friends came, bottles was blow and cakes were eaten, every body came with their partner expect from me, u were not there grin
woah. Sounds like fun wink.
You did not tell me on time nah angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by montezz(f): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Happy Birthday dear
timsonpreye:
Itz ma day and am cerebrating it tonyt, am gona blow bottles n cakes, u are all invited to the celebration at east gate hotel orji owerri IMO state, time: 6pm to 10pm, romancelanders wish an active member (me) a happy birthday smiley cc: seun lalasticlala, dollyjoy kingcheezypuff muva rosieluv irenony senibo1 refiner makydebbie berlyn hateu2 leveda agybabe prettythicksme balogun idydarling blitheznice mhisbliss bigassgrace montezz teamjoyce wildheather supernet4 safarigirl sinaj mzpecs guntranno abroadbabe xiadnat brideofdracula naughtynaughty and many more I don't remember their moniker... show me loveeeeeee....
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by timsonpreye(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
woah. Sounds like fun wink.
You did not tell me on time nah angry
ye that's y am not angry at ur absent, its ma fault, dont worry next year u will b the first to know abt it grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by timsonpreye(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
montezz:
Happy Birthday dear
tnx
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by LuvU2: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
happy day
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by timsonpreye(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
LuvU2:
happy day
tnx luvU2, were have u been
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Daniety(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
goshikid was up br0?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by goshikid: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Daniety:
goshikid was up br0?
grin grin i dey, wasup?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by LuvU2: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
timsonpreye:
tnx luvU2, were have u been
Around smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Daniety(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2019
goshikid:
grin grin i dey, wasup?
fine ooh
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2019
hurray!!! timsonpreye is 40... hope u ve made some money and married with kids☺☺☺
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Daniety(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2021
goshikid:
grin grin i dey, wasup?
Nowahala bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? / 10 Easiest Way To Make A Girl Wet Without Touching Her / Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.