Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Congratulations Lagos State Open Andela Training Project. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Congratulations Lagos State Open Andela Training Project. (2178 Views)

Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message / Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Lagos State Open Andela Training Project. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Congratulations!

You have been selected to participate in the Lagos State Open Andela Training Project.

The training will commence on Monday, 5th September to Friday 11th November, 2016. It will run on weekdays, from 09:00AM - 05:00PM.

The training will be held at the Audax Solutions Limited Centre - Plot 24 Block 113 Adebisi Ogunniyi Crescent, Lekki Phase 1, Off Ikate (Third) Round-About, Lekki/Epe Express Way.

An email will be sent to you shortly with the curriculum and an online package for preparation.

A confirmation form will also be sent for you to confirm your attendance on or before Tuesday 30th of August, 2016.

Please note that your confirmation is very important as unconfirmed slots will be replaced after the above stated deadline.

Best Regards.
please who else got this
Re: Congratulations Lagos State Open Andela Training Project. by Claire23: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
I was notified I was selected for the program a few months ago before it was rescheduled but I didn't get this mail
Have they sent you the curriculum and confirmation form?
Re: Congratulations Lagos State Open Andela Training Project. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Claire23:
I was notified I was selected for the program a few months ago before it was rescheduled but I didn't get this mail
Have they sent you the curriculum and confirmation form?
They only sent me confirmation form if I am available and I have submitted it but yet to get the study materials to read ahead of the program
Re: Congratulations Lagos State Open Andela Training Project. by Claire23: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
lekibraky:

They only sent me confirmation form if I am available and I have submitted it but yet to get the study materials to read ahead of the program
Alright, pls let me know when you get the curriculum.
Re: Congratulations Lagos State Open Andela Training Project. by beejaykumar(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hi all, The curriculum have arrived ,it was sent few hours ago, ....any update on the process after the 3 months training, am working now and I see this stuff as a good sign, Am thinking of leaving my job for this stuff ooo, (not that serious paid employment).. I just need to know the process after 3 months...

Thanks folks!!!
Re: Congratulations Lagos State Open Andela Training Project. by beejaykumar(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2016
beejaykumar:
Hi all, The curriculum have arrived ,it was sent few hours ago, ....any update on the process after the 3 months training, am working now and I see this stuff as a good sign, Am thinking of leaving my job for this stuff ooo, (not that serious paid employment).. I just need to know the process after 3 months...

Thanks folks!!!

Hello guys, how is the training going, hope you guys are enjoying it,
Re: Congratulations Lagos State Open Andela Training Project. by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 16, 2016
its full of fun and learning thanks to Ambode
Re: Congratulations Lagos State Open Andela Training Project. by babs01(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2016
lekibraky:
its full of fun and learning thanks to Ambode
Hello, I sent u a pm kindly reply Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Ssce And OND Holders!!! / NIFIME Micro Finance Institute Is Recruiting / If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.