Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian (30754 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by cold(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Keneking:
Useless government
Lol..you and Beremx never explain wetin do una

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by transfer101: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2016
ol
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by otitokoroleti: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2016
So?
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by TrueHeart365(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2016
n
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by legendte(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2016
LeoAde:

So Will their suffering bring blessing to you,
That's why an Igbo can't be President, Illusive biafrans and their careless thinking

The first President and the first military head of states were from where?

Maybe you are referring to Awo that drank rat poison or Abiola that won but never became. .....yet they killed him with another rat poison.

Back to the matter, why didn't you attack the guy that made the comment instead of dragging the entire tribe?

If no be ban, wetin I for call you ehh

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by olipo: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2016
lies can be so sweet.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
This was my personal experience and write up....I posted this on NL, days back but it didn't make FP...why is Guardian claiming ownership and even making money from it.....Oya where are my lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Pascal181: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
I dunno why they re not impeaching those incompetent people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by annnikky(f): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2016
Them neva chin chun tin... This is just beginning
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by SuperBlack: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2016
nnachukz:
The suffering never enter their body well. Shebi they gave him 2million votes. Their suffering will be in 2million multiplier.
That's for Each of the voter.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by flakkybaby: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Let us be praying for our leaders and not condem them if it is one of you hater that is on top you will do more than these.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by IceDude(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Una neva see anything. Shebi na una wan damage people eardrum with "SAI BABA" dat year? grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Mavrick2012: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2016
aljharem:

These are the most annoying set of people I have ever encountered in my life. We in the SW have realised but the online time paid by Tinubu are playing the ostrich.

Suffering and smiling. I pray their family and generation suffer hardly with pain and bitterness and the average Nigerian is suffering
@"paid by tinubu " e.g @madcow1. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by thaoriginator: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Keneking:
Useless government
[size=15pt]Wailer's Thread! I prefer 'Garri' and 'Groundnut' (Buhari&Osinbajo) any day any time than 'Ogogoro' and 'Gbana' (Jonathan&Sambo). [/size]
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by sunnyside16(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2016
The 97%ter can do what they wish and go scot free but thank God hunger respects no man.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by drexy02: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2016
LeoAde:

So Will their suffering bring blessing to you,
That's why an Igbo can't be President, Illusive biafrans and their careless thinking

Don't mind Dat guy
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by tonydotman: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Humm this op must be poverty stricken. where he goes and the people he meets say it all grin
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by tellwisdom: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Ok, we are aware you are in Kano, plus you have a friend who has a car. sad
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Okeikpu(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Mumu citizens
They re so dumb to realize everything in that damn zoo belongs to them
Not to the polithiefians sad They hardly think like human grin yet they claim they're wise grin
Ds are the reason y those religious tugs nd polithiefians use them maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,eghu!

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by nkemdi89(f): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2016
nnachukz:
The suffering never enter their body well. Shebi they gave him 2million votes. Their suffering will be in 2million multiplier.
Hahaha you are mouthed in fact collect happy new month greetings from me to you.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by kcoby(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Hahaha grin grin grin dis one funny
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Sunshine101: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Am telling u I leave in kano bt stil d hausa man has nt realise dia mistake. What de tel u is dat dis suffering is nt cause by Buhari bt frm God.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Guyman02: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2016
betterABIAstate:
OK, I think they should be arrested for calling buhari and osinbajo garri and groundnut respectively.
No be only the person wey call dog buhari go suffer.

Wont happen because they dont bear Igbo names
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by elsomm(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2016
EniHolar:
Who is kuli-kuli?
grin
El Rufai
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by chimauga(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari and comic names are like

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by cyprex: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2016
nnachukz:

You ostensibly do not understand human reaction.
You still feel supporting a leader means not criticizing his actions. Unlike you that supports blindly, these guys in kano can criticize even their mother but that does not remove the love they have for her.

Last line: you are not God to determine how much they would suffer. God do not have to punish them 2million times because they voted a candidate in an election.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by vena3(f): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2016
EniHolar:
Who is kuli-kuli?

grin
Dogara grin grin that is if ur money fit reach the level of Saraki and Dogara after u don buy buhari and osinbanjo
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by boneruns(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
This was my personal experience and write up....I posted this on NL, days back but it didn't make FP...why is Guardian claiming ownership and even making money from it.....Oya where are my lawyer

Write to them and threaten a legal action. They took out all your words without modification or reference.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by chernest2002: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari is putting some senses into Nigerians and they are complaining, by 2019 many Nigerians would have adjusted their belts to last minimum. Proudly 5%.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Disneylady(f): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2016
EniHolar:
Who is kuli-kuli?

grin
Dogara
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2016
If election still hold 2mao,I guess all the north will still go for buhari,they really prefer the rule of a bad muslim than the rule of a good christian but is what me call"ignorance"that am a christian will not make me say that late "yaradua"is not a good president,YARADUA,GEJ is the best president me have ever experience,GEJ have a very good plan 4 the country but they just used bokoharam to make his regime miserable,if not boko_h in the regime of our ex_president that really give the man sleepless 9t I guess by now our economic and many other stuff will just grow like never b4,the things that our ex_presido do for the north is far more than the south,south_e still yet they vote him out,to my fellow northerners is not only yu niGgaz are facing the hard_time we all are in the same shoe,so why the complain,let's face it together"remember OnE 9ja"

ChidubEm havE jusT drop hiz oP(you can drop urs cuz it might be helpful 2Moa)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges / Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore / Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.