Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian (30753 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by godwin120alex: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2016
There problem
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by godwin120alex: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Their problem
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Fedayeen02: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2016
aljharem:

These are the most annoying set of people I have ever encountered in my life. We in the SW have realised but the online time paid by Tinubu are playing the ostrich.

Suffering and smiling. I pray their family and generation suffer hardly with pain and bitterness and the average Nigerian is suffering
modath will call you ibo
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2016
The Pauperisation just begun!...diabolic govt!!
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by islandmoon: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2016
Things are getting out of hand,Aero just suspend operation, 4.5 million people has lost their job under buhari, prices of everything has drastically increased, yet, he want to bomb Niger delta, he want to employ 10,000 police men and pay them penny, so they can be taking bribe from the unemployed people (those who has lost their job) who don't have money to renew their paper!
If you want to fight corruption, do it the right way, how many people has been jailed so far? Well, 2 and half years to go!

No money, no job anymore, kidnappers everywhere, I don't have money no install and speed rubbish on my car oo, if you want to put it for free, then fine, because I don't even have money to renew my paper since I'm no more working, if I manage to buy 2litres of fuel to go buy expensive rice in the market and any rubbish police stand on my way, I swear, I go jam am and jam myself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Dante2008(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2016
nnachukz:
The suffering never enter their body well. Shebi they gave him 2million votes. Their suffering will be in 2million multiplier.
na waa for u ooooo, please understand something, weather u voted Buhari or Jonathan during the last election, Buhari remains ur president for the next three years and u have to deal with that, so I will advise u start praying for it to be good, than u complaining about who voted for Who...............NA TO WORK HARD AND PRAY MAKE HE BETTER NA HIM WE DEY SOOOOOO.......
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by ozedb(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2016
My country people, if i may ask is Nigeria still known as giant of Africa? if not, who do we blame, the leaders from 1960 or the deceived masses? The real question is who are the deceivers? That is where the problem lays, shame on them.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Godson32(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Na now be una morning abi. Make I give una sense small,una go dey call rice & chicken Jonathan & Sambo,plantain David mark. Ndi ara.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by july66: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2016
lawrenzoak:
See The New Names Of Buhari And Osibanjo In Kano.

Nigerians are indeed very funny people. Especially my Kano people. On Sunday night, I was sitting with a guy who sell tea near my house before call for prayers. An elderly man came and said, "bani hadin Buhari - Give me Buhari's mixture" and without saying anything, the guy gave him tea and small bread and collected 50 Naira and gave 10 Naira change. Nothing more said. I was baffled so I asked what that meant and the tea guy said hadin Buhari mean tea without milk plus small bread.
Again this morning, a friend came to visit me. I saw him off to his car and on my way back, I remembered I needed battery for my wireless mouse and stopped by a guy running a small kiosk nearby to get one. Just while I was walking away, a guy I met there said, "bani Buhari de Osinbajo - give me Buhari and Osinbajo". I immediately paused to see what he meant and again, without uttering a word, he gave him garri and groundnut. I returned back to ask again what that meant and he said Garri is Buhari, Osinbajo is groundnut while Bukola is sugar. Kano will always make a comedy out of every circumstance.
So, this afternoon, I feel like having Buhari, Osinbajo and Bukola.

http://m.guardian.ng/news/angst-as-nigerians-feel-pains-of-increasing-hard-times/
I am just wondering the kind of remarks Lai Muhammed & other APC chieftains would have been making assuming PDP was in power & all this economic challenges were taking place. They are silent now because they are involved at least the now know uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by AsoRockz01(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2016
flakkybaby:
Let us be praying for our leaders and not condem them if it is one of you hater that is on top you will do more than these.

We begged you guys the same thing when GEJ was in power but you all saw him as your problemm.

Ibia kita na akoro m rubbish.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by AsoRockz01(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2016
Godson32:
Na now be una morning abi. Make I give una sense small,una go dey call rice & chicken Jonathan & Sambo,plantain David mark. Ndi ara.

Hahahahaha. I swear bro.
Mama peacee na salad because she thrilled us that period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by henrysam(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
EniHolar:
Who is kuli-kuli?

grin
Dogara
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by MrGerald(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
LeoAde:

So Will their suffering bring blessing to you,
That's why an Igbo can't be President, Illusive biafrans and their careless thinking

And who said they can't be President... you? careless talk, that means your suffering will continue forever because they're only pple I know can redeem this country
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Icemany: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=lawrenzoak post=48818096]See The New Names Of Buhari And Osibanjo In Kano.

. " without saying anything, the guy gave him tea and small bread and collected 50 Naira and gave 10 Naira change. Nothing more said"

Very funny...still laffing here!
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Fundango: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
betterABIAstate:
OK, I think they should be arrested for calling buhari and osinbajo garri and groundnut respectively.
No be only the person wey call dog buhari go suffer.

you people did not hear anything yet grin did you know that there is a kind of ChinChin grin prepared with cassava flour at kano called "Sandar Buhari"meaning Buhari's stick grin and it is mostly eaten down during this recession period. grin
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Fundango: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Amanwulu1:
How many ppl will buhari arrest now. Dat baba is allergic to name calling and is a wicked saddist. Frm his face u'll see.
if Them born him well make him arest us at kano make we see? grin
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by ENEONWO(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerians are really funny people. How would nicknaming food items Buhari alleviate the economic crunch?

Check out my signature (website below) to improve your personal economy as you use the internet. Its no joke.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Bimpe29: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sai Buhari! Recession Dole!!!
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by bamite(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=mykemiley post=48820255][/quote]bigot

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Obitex4real: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
This Government is a scam.May God save us
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:
I dey laugh oooooo grin

On a more serious note, if some form of drastic intervention is not taken by this govt, I am afraid, the rate of crime would increase!!
will increase or has increased and still rising?
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by mykemiley(f): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
bamite:
bigot
Monkey.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Greenback: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
abokibuhari:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
HIM EYE DØN CLEAR grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by glossy6(f): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Taich:

Guy Chill. These are ur country men. They just made a mistake. Please give them a break. The situation is rough already and shouldn't reach x2m.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Fyno: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
LeoAde:

That's why an Igbo can't be President, Illusive biafrans and their careless thinking

is high time you followed igbos
They will never disappoint you
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by omoakin111: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
If you want to know if a person is a Leader tell them to create a POSITIVE CHANGE- John C. Maxwell.
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Olaone1: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
OAM4J.

GBAWE.

ARESA
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by LeoAde: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
MrGerald:
And who said they can't be President... you? careless talk, that means your suffering will continue forever because they're only pple I know can redeem this country

Lol,redeem I hear u say, better go redeem yaselves before thinking of leading Nigeria
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by obainosis4real: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
LeoAde:

guy there is no equal playing field for politics in Nigeria ok! If d Igbos split out, u d westerners as u claim from ur statement will naver smell dat sit.... So receive brain... The SW/SE claim 2 be educated yet they only end up in paper skills. the northerners are more objective wen it comes 2 politics and u r here as a careful thinker talking about who will not be d president
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by Badguytinz(m): 2:50am On Sep 02, 2016
nnachukz:
The suffering never enter their body well. Shebi they gave him 2million votes. Their suffering will be in 2million multiplier.

Actually, I don't think the North is "suffering".... I think they are very contempt with their small house and their daily feeding..... They don't need foreign exchange and proly rely on each other...or is it me If im wrong please tell me.... All that might matter for them would be that the president shares the same belief with them, and as long as they live and are alive, they are happy If that the case, I proly envy them somehow cos they are happy in their ignorance, because as this life just dey, i might as well be happy and ignorant than know everything and suffer?
Re: Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian by nnachukz(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Badguytinz:

Actually, I don't think the North is "suffering".... I think they are very contempt with their small house and their daily feeding..... They don't need foreign exchange and proly rely on each other...or is it me If im wrong please tell me.... All that might matter for them would be that the president shares the same belief with them, and as long as they live and are alive, they are happy If that the case, I proly envy them somehow cos they are happy in their ignorance, because as this life just dey, i might as well be happy and ignorant than know everything and suffer?
I must admit that being ignorant of certain things happening in our country right now robs us of the sorrow that such knowledge carries. But the problem is how do we feign ignorance to enjoy the bliss it carries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' / Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.