Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 (6141 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Post your favourite bible verse then Tag four (4) people/friends to post theirs, we doing this for 3days Sunday will be the finals, the poster with the Highest ' LIKES wins

Example:

I accepted this Bible challenge from Berlyn

DAY1 Here's my favourite bible verse Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words, for because of these things cometh the wrath of God
upon the children of disobedience, So I nominate

Cc
Emperorlee,
Hateu2,
Lalasticlala
StfuareyouGod
......to post their favourite bible verse, and also nominate someone else to do same

Thanks grin its for fun and also we could learn from it kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by heskeyw(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Am coming
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Chinessco(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
#challengeAccepted

For the lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6 i hereby nominate

cc
Oyenco
chally02
ladyx
suzan404
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Exodus 3:21 and it says And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians and it shall come to pass that when ye go, ye shall not go empty i nominate

cc
confistified
LordScent
tosyne2much
obiorasubtle grin abi na obiorasubtled undecided angry

Guys keep on posting grin just for fun

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by confistified(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
#Challenge Accepted

Philippians 4:19.
..... But my God shall supply all our needs according to his riches in glory through christ jesus

Genesis 47 vs 15.......... and MONEY FAILED in the land of EGYPT nd CANAAN... There is nothing NEW under the SUN; WEEP not for the NAIRA for it shall RISE again

Cc

Suzan404
Zedoo
PeachyP
obiorathesubtle
Berlyn
Kenneth205
juhan
glimpse33
dollyjoy
zaragal
Milonis
veave
Cherlene
RoyalBlak007
FinestPINACLE
MzPecs
qhutetomsel
Vicstar
AyamConfidence
Smellymouth
sharpk007
vizkiz
kenonze
olokpa11
makson70
Clemzy16
all4lucybaby
buygala
malvisguy212
tosyne2much
michicko
Teeboy22
Mhizkel
handie
Kelvin0
Tolexander
MaziOmenuko
Ormorlehwah

3 Likes

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by EmperorLee(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
#ChallengeAccepted

Psalm 137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Jarizod
Vizkiz
Alobright17
and
Smellymouth baba grin cheesy cheesy (You sha must know one verse for inside bible na grin)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Berlyn:
Post your favourite bible verse then Tag four (4) people/friends to post theirs

Example:

So I accepted this Bible challenge from Berlyn

Here's my favourite bible verse Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God
upon the children of disobedience, So I nominate emperorlee, Hateu2, Lalasticlala and StfuareyouGod to post their favourite bible verse.... and also nominate someone else to do same

Thanks
posting your favourite bible verse but not modelling ur life after them is a waste of time.
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
posting your favourite bible verse but not modelling ur life after them is a waste of time.
so?? undecided
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Kenneth205(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm cominq back.... Lemme spread mat here ist! grin grin grin
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:
#ChallengeAccepted

Psalm 137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Jarizo.d
Vizk.iz
Alobrigh.t17
and
Smellymouth baba grin cheesy cheesy (You sha must know one verse for inside bible na grin)

#challengeaccepted

Joshua 1:8 ( This book of the law shall not depart from thy mouth,but thou shall meditate it day and night that thou mayest obserrve to do all that is therin , for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous and have good SUCCESS ) --

Maxii
Stfuareug0d
Iamkingzlee
Ellacute45

Apart from Jack the rest never open Bible for the past one year grin grin --prove me wrong!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Smellymouth: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:
#ChallengeAccepted

Jarizod
Vizkiz
Alobright17
and

ChallengeAccepted#.. cheesy grin

Matthew 5 vs 28 ==>".. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart..."

That means hell fire nor go contain all Romancelanders oo.. grin shocked shocked

Obontami
Natotogokillme
Paulkillerman
FTBomb..
cheesy grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by EmperorLee(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

ChallengeAccepted#.. cheesy grin

Matthew 5 vs 28 ==>".. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart..."

That means hell fire nor go contain all Romancelanders oo.. grin shocked shocked

Obonta..mi
Natotogok..illme
Paulkille..rman
FTBom
.b..
cheesy grin

Oniovo sabi bible ooh cheesy buh you just had to quote the one about shenkes cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by iamkingzlee(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jarizod:

#challengeaccepted

Joshua 1:8 ( This book of the law shall not depart from thy mouth,but thou shall meditate it day and night that thou mayest obserrve to do all that is therin , for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous and have good SUCCESS ) --

Maxii
Stfuareug0d
Iamkingzlee
Ellacute45

Apart from Jack the rest never open Bible for the past one year grin grin --prove me wrong!

Guy why naa? why you dey do your main nigga like this cry Okay, this took me alotta time. PS: I didn't spy it!!!!
#ChallengeAcepted. Here you go..

Luke 1 vs 37: For Nothing is Impossible with God

cc:
IykeKelvins
Izzou
Fabulocity
Ivyy
Vivaciousvivi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by iykekelvins(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Guy why naa? why you dey do your main nigga like this cry Okay, this took me alotta time. PS: I didn't spy it!!!!

cc:
IykeKelvins
Izzou
Fabulocity
Ivyy
Vivaciousvivi
#ChallengeAccepted

Romans6:23- For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

Cc: obiorathesubtle

Slyisaac

Iamnawty

Makydebbie

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by izzou(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
iamkingzlee:

cc:
IykeKelvins
Izzou
Fabulocity
Ivyy
Vivaciousvivi

#Challenge Accepted cool

Ephesians 3:20. Now, unto him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all you can ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us wink

I dare the following. I mean DARE

cc:
Kherry(Happy birthday to ya) cool
Mhisbliss
STFUareUGod
EmperorLee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by EmperorLee(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
izzou:

#Challenge Accepted cool

Ephesians 3:20. Now, unto him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all you can ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us wink

cc:
Kher..ry(Happy birthday to ya) cool
Mhisblisghs
STFUGod
EmperorL..ee

Nawa ooh grin Na me first accept challenge na buh as a man of God

#ChallengeAccepted - Again grin

Psalm 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belong unto God.

Cc

Ellacute45
TamedWolf90
Ivvy
Girl360

2 Likes

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Girl360(f): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Psalm 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belong unto God.

Cc

Ellacu.te45
Tam.edWolf90
Ivv.y
Girl.360

#ChallengeAccepted

gringrin"This should be your ambition: To live a quiet life, minding your own business and doing your own work just as we commanded you"

-1 Thessalonians 4:11

Cc:
Suzan404
Obiorathesubtle
Colik
SlyIsaac
IykeKelvins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Smellymouth: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oniovo sabi bible ooh cheesy buh you just had to quote the one about shenkes cheesy cheesy

Omiragwa, make I nor lie, na Google I from steal am.. grin

I quote that verse so that lashers like you fit repent na..Ahahahah
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
cool
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by mhisbliss(f): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
izzou:

#Challenge Accepted cool

cc:
Kherr, y(Happy birthday to ya) cool
Mhis, bliss
STFU, areUGod
Empero, rLee
#challenge accepted

Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

Makydebbie
juhan
Ireneony
Emperorleee
Datcuteguy
Alobright17 my daddy smiley
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Girl360:

#ChallengeAccepted

gringrin"This should be your ambition: To live a quiet life, minding your own business and doing your own work just as we commanded you"

Cc:
Suzan404
Obiorathesubtle
Colik
SlyIsaac
IykeKelvins
#ChallengeAccepted

cheesycheesyJeremiah29:9 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,saith the LORD,thoughts of peace,and not of evil,to give you an expected end"

And

grinHebrews11:6 "But without faith,it is impossible to please him......for he that cameth to God must believe that he is,and that he is the rewarder of them that diligently seek him

Cc:Smellymouth
StfuareyouG0d
Girl360
Slyisaac
Berlyn
Iykekelvins
Vizkiz
Confistified
Mzpecz
Qhutetomsel
Juhan grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by TamedWolf90: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Cc

Ellacute45
TamedWolf90
Ivvy
Girl360

Lol, Emperorlee sha..

Ok..

#ChallengeAccepted

Isaiah 65:25
"The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food.. They will do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain," says the LORD.

Cc: twaci
Dominique
Mizzbouqui
Sinaj
Mysticgal
Jarizod
Xendra
Debbywills
Rukkydelta
Vikspring
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
heskeyw:
Am coming
oga oooooooo since morning you are still coming smh sad

Suzan404 i sight you already posted mine smiley wink

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Smellymouth: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
suzan404:
#ChallengeAccepted

cheesycheesyJeremiah29:9 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,saith the LORD,thoughts of peace,and not of evil,to give you an expected end"

And

grinHebrews11:6 "But without faith,it is impossible to please him......for he that cameth to God must believe that he is,and that he is the rewarder of them that diligently seek him

Cc:Smellymouth
StfuareyouG0d
Girl360
Slyisaac
Berlyn
Iykekelvins
Vizkiz
Confistified
Mzpecz
Qhutetomsel
Juhan grin

Surah 3:92 ==>By no means shall ye attain righteousness unless ye give freely of that which ye love; and whatever ye give,of a truth Allah knoweth it well...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Lol, Emperorlee sha..

Ok..

#ChallengeAccepted

"The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food.. They will do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain," says the LORD.

Cc: twaci
Dominique
Mizzbouqui
Sinaj
Mysticgal
Jarizod
Xendra
Debbywills
Rukkydelta
Vikspring
Mynd44
Babaly I don already talk my own as per Bishop wey I be cheesy
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Surah 3:92 ==>By no means shall ye attain righteousness unless ye give freely of that which ye love; and whatever ye give,of a truth Allah knoweth it well...
grin Pastor and Sheik smellymouth

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by EmperorLee(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Omiragwa, make I nor lie, na Google I from steal am.. grin

I quote that verse so that lashers like you fit repent na..Ahahahah

Hehehehe. Na u still be baba for lashing na

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by mizzbouqui(f): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Lol, Emperorlee sha..

Ok..

#ChallengeAccepted

Cc: twmaci
Domignique
Mizzbouqui
Sinagj
Mysticcgal
Jarizood
Xenndra
Debbyywills
Rukkyddelta
Vikspringg
Mynd444
I'm coming
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Girl360:

#ChallengeAccepted

Cc:
Suzan404
Obiorathesubtle
Colik
SlyIsaac
IykeKelvins

#ChallengeAccepted.

"As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed in a mother's womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things."

Ecclesiastes 11:5

Cc:
DeCypherMe
Sashishalom
Girl360

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by EmperorLee(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
#challenge accepted

Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

Mak..ydebbie
juh..an
Ir..eneony
Emper..orleee

Alo. bright17 my daddy smiley

Again sad angry Issokay.

#ChallengeAccepted again again grin

Matthew 27:46 Eloi eloi lama sabachthani

Cc

Desnat
Poker
Fabulocity
ErnieSmallzz (Don't give me "I'm a muslim" excuse) cheesy
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by mhisbliss(f): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Again sad angry Issokay.

#ChallengeAccepted again again grin

Matthew 27:46 Eloi eloi lama sabachthani

Cc

Devsnat
Pokver
Fabulovcity
ErnieSvmallzz (Don't give me "I'm a muslim" excuse) cheesy
ooops didn't know you've been challenged before, sorry

2 Likes

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Smellymouth: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehehe. Na u still be baba for lashing na

Arrhhhhh, I nor reach u na.. grin

All hail, his majesty, his royal highness, Ovie of warri, = Emperor aka the Conqueror of all punnas aka Gburugburu1 of women affairs... grin

Migwo Saah..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!! / Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. / Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.