Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? (939 Views)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by permanentgrace(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
This woman(the mother is so lazy, idle and jobless). She sits at home morning till night doing nothing than gossiping and roaming around. The husband, a poor man has tried with his power to provide for the family but the woman does not just help matter. Now, the second daughter has small work she is doing plus earning from boyfriends. She has gone to work and a friend of hers came visiting. As i checked in now to the house to pick something and go out again, i noticed the friend is fast asleep in her room but the woman was silently opening and turning things in search for money in the same room. I hid somewhere and eventually she hit on the money and picked some and came out. Now, when the daughter is back, she is likely to accuse her friend staying in the room of stealing her money not knowing her mother actually stole it. Should i report to her if she raises alarm and accuse the innocent girl?
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by Young03(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
ogbasari gi
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by sexymoma(f): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
wait till she start looking for the money
if dem nor call you, or you didn't hear of any controversy biko nor talk ooo
nd if you've finally heard of any, just call the lady one side nd tell her.
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by simpleseyi: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lets us image how the poor friend will feel when she is accused of stealing money she never saw. Imagine the whole neighbourhood hearing shouts and screams from the money owner calling her friend a thief. What a shameful day it will be for the poor friend.

If I were the one, I will tell the money owner that her mother has stolen her money.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by greatgod2012(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
If I were you, I will tell the owner of the money in order to avoid the friend being wrongly accused of stealing the money, but I will choose/pick my words wisely while reporting.
I wouldn't use the word...."steal" but "take "

There's a lot of differences between steal and take.

Let the daughter now interprete it the way she wants, no be my mouth dem go hear say, mama be thief.

Example........ I think I saw mama when she was taking money from that place, but I don't know whether it's the money you're looking for sha o.

EOD.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by permanentgrace(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
greatgod2012:
If I were you, I will tell the owner of the money in order to avoid the friend being wrongly accused of stealing the money, but I will choose/pick my words wisely while reporting.

Let the daughter now interprete it the way she wants, no be my mouth dem go hear say, mama be thief.

Example........ I think I saw mama when she was taking money from that place, but I don't know whether it's the money you're looking for sha o.

EOD.

Nice one. There is great wisdom in this your post. However, I'm still waiting to hear if any alarm will be raised in regard to any missing money.
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by greatgod2012(f): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
permanentgrace:

Nice one. There is great wisdom in this your post. However, I'm still waiting to hear if any alarm will be raised in regard to any missing money.

If no alarm is raised, mouth sealed!

But alarm us raised, I must talk o, but sensibly.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by Fkforyou(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
greatgod2012:

EOD.

Gbam...OP follow this, except that you shouldn't wait till she starts been suspicious of her friend as in accusing her, cause then the damage on their friendship would have been done.
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by Holywizard: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
permanentgrace:
This woman(the mother is so lazy, idle and jobless). She sits at home morning till night doing nothing than gossiping and roaming around. The husband, a poor man has tried with his power to provide for the family but the woman does not just help matter. Now, the second daughter has small work she is doing plus earning from boyfriends. She has gone to work and a friend of hers came visiting. As i checked in now to the house to pick something and go out again, i noticed the friend is fast asleep in her room but the woman was silently opening and turning things in search for money in the same room. I hid somewhere and eventually she hit on the money and picked some and came out. Now, when the daughter is back, she is likely to accuse her friend staying in the room of stealing her money not knowing her mother actually stole it. Should i report to her if she raises alarm and accuse the innocent girl?
u must really be living in a slump. Wia do u reside? face me I slap u?
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by permanentgrace(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fkforyou:

Gbam...OP follow this, except that you shouldn't wait till she starts been suspicious of her friend as in accusing her, cause then the damage on their friendship would have been done.

I can't go and begin to tell her i saw her mother taking money out of the room. What if they had talked through phone and she directed her to go get the money? I no wan create any unnecessary enmity inbtween.
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by greatgod2012(f): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Holywizard:
u must really be living in a slump. Wia do u reside? face me I slap u?

And how is this related to the post

Ironically, your signature says wisdom, what an irony
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by Ranchhoddas: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
greatgod2012:

EOD.
So you fit talk better thing like this.
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by Holywizard: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
greatgod2012:

And how is this related to the post

Ironically, your signature says wisdom, what an irony
how much per round?
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by ladyF(f): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Why didn't you take a video or pishure? Now it's your word against hers, no proof.
Re: I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Stay out of it. It's really not your business. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Girl / Mummy Threatens To Take Her 3 Year Old Girl To Police - Hear Her Response / Happy Children's Day (upload Picture Of You Children Or Family Member's Child)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.