Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,493 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? (755 Views)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
We've heard of so many reasons for breaking up a relationship. Ranging from unfaithfulness to snoring (yes- people breakup cos their partner snores).

However, what I'd like us to consider is the "how" and "where" of break-ups. Most people consider it inappropriate to drop the bomb over the phone...some guys call it off right in the bus.

I'd like to sample opinions on what y'all think about this. Also, how and where do you think is appropriate to drop the bomb?

You can also share your break-up stories too.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J Ishilove
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin

Royalblak007 better known as "Mr.heart-breaker" tongue

Oya, come here and tell us ur stowiez... Abeg stop shining ur teeth ehnnn.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by donbenedict(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
I see break ups as a good thing u know

More like an advantage.

Maybe none of my exes have been d ones that initiated the break up hence my opinion.

I'm just waitn for a lady to be d one to initiate it grin leme knw wat it actually feels like
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Trapqueen77 lets hear yours

How and where do you think is appropriate for a break-up?
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
donbenedict:
I see break ups as a good thing u know

More like an advantage.

Maybe none of my exes have been d ones that initiated the break up hence my opinion.

I'm just waitn for a lady to be d one to initiate it grin leme knw wat it actually feels like

*in 2face voice * You don't wanna go down there
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Trapqueen77 lets hear yours

How and where do you think is appropriate for a break-up?

It's hard to answer the kweshun, when in fact I never initiated the break up...

The last one, still friendzoned me until now... Tat case is hopeless... cheesy

Still searching for a new baby love tongue
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aww... New love.
But wollup... You mean you never broke up with a guy before? Like you never initiated it?

Hmmm....
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nil
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Aww... New love.
But wollup... You mean you never broke up with a guy before? Like you never initiated it?

Hmmm....

I never initiated it.. I hate losing the one I love ooo grin
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I never initiated it.. I hate losing the one I love ooo grin

Aww embarassed
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by RoyalBlak007: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Oya, come here and tell us ur stowiez... Abeg stop shining ur teeth ehnnn.. cheesy

Lol...
Am no 'heart-breaker' cheesy
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by kdfinest(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

how can u b searching wen am here for you. I will love u wit d whole of my body,soul n spirit. Lols
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by firstking01(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

cheesy
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nothing beats ghosting.
Re: Break-ups: Does It Really Matter How And Where It Is Done? by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
What's ghosting? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? / He's Just A Small Boy of 12 Years, But Already Thinking About Sex / I Feel Like Marriage Is Designed For Men's Happiness Only. What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.