Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,235 members, 7,846,105 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help (1392 Views)

National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Apple Switched To Naira; Gtbank Declined Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by businessman7(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
good day people please I need you guys help I opened a savings account with GTB some times last 2 years thou I was a student then so an account was opened for me using student id card and admission letter so I have been surfing the internet for a business I could do now I have found one and its really paying off I was able to make 1.2 million into the account within 48 hours now I tried to transfer #700,000 to my gf account but they declined my transaction thou the transfer was through atm machine now I could not withdraw neither can I transfer please what do I do advice needed
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by ajasbaba(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
VISIT ONE OF THERE NEAREST BRANCH.
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
You can't transfer more than 500k at once from a student account.

PS: Abeg whuch business be that biko. grin
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by Ejaisky: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Visit any GTBank branch (preferably your branch for quick response.) You need to update your account with a regulatory ID card like National ID card, PVC, Driver's licence or international passport. Visit any GTBank branch (preferably your branch for quick response.)
It has happened to me and it wasn't funny. You won't even be able to withdraw over the counter.
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by uboma(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
businessman7:
good day people please I need you guys help I opened a savings account with GTB some times last 2 years thou I was a student then so an account was opened for me using student id card and admission letter so I have been surfing the internet for a business I could do now I have found one and its really paying off I was able to make 1.2 million into the account within 48 hours now I tried to transfer #700,000 to my gf account but they declined my transaction thou the transfer was through atm machine now I could not withdraw neither can I transfer please what do I do advice needed

You must be a Yahoo Yahoo boy.
What kind of online business will fetch you NGN1,200,000.00 within 48 hours?
Your ways no pure at all....
The bank too is trying to play safe so they don't get sanctioned.
Go to the bank and show proof of how you got the money if indeed it is legit....
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by businessman7(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
uboma:

You must be a Yahoo Yahoo boy.
What kind of online business will fetch you NGN1,200,000.00 within 48 hours?
Your ways no pure at all....
The bank too is trying to play safe so they don't get sanctioned.
Go to the bank and show proof of how you got the money if indeed it is legit....
in this generation you still think anything internet is yahoo yahoo? I think you need to talk to seun osewa to educate you on internet business
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by uboma(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
businessman7:
in this generation you still think anything internet is yahoo yahoo? I think you need to talk to seun osewa to educate you on internet business

stop being a dummy.
For you to rake in NGN1,200,000 within 2 hours doing online business smells scam. I don't need you to explain your source of income to me because I already know you are a scam artist.
Visit your bank and try to prove to them that you earned the money legitimately if you can...
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oga, u made 1.2m and the first thing u think of doing is to transfer 700k into a woman's account? angry
Are you sure its not God's way of saying look before you leap son? grin
My opinion though. Its your money.
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by biuti(f): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
uboma:

stop being a dummy.
For you to rake in NGN1,200,000 within 2 hours doing online business smells scam. I don't need you to explain your source of income to me because I already know you are a scam artist.
Visit your bank and try to prove to them that you earned the money legitimately if you can...

You got him. He sure wants to scam gullible people who would want to join his business or be his girlfriend because he's generous grin
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by businessman7(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
biuti:

You got him. He sure wants to scam gullible people who would want to join his business or be his girlfriend because he's generous grin
good for you
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Some banks student account has limitations especially withdrawal... But be honest 1.2 m in 48 hrs, seems I know what you did... Might not be yahoo but it's definitely close to it
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by businessman7(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
michaelobinna:
Some banks student account has limitations especially withdrawal... But be honest 1.2 m in 48 hrs, seems I know what you did... Might not be yahoo but it's definitely close to it
its not yahoo its mmm
Re: Gtbank Transaction Declined Please Help by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
businessman7:
its not yahoo its mmm
ok..i belive.. how much did u PH

(1) (Reply)

New Paying Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria / Beautiful Hand Made Bags / How To Start A Mini Tutorial Business As A Nigerian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.