Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months (922 Views)

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by berepiki(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
No time to waste
1. Accept Jesus as your Lord n personal Savior... If you'v done that before buh went astray, please repent and re-dedicate your life to Jesus

2. Leave any boyfriend(sexual relationship) you have now... So that God will know that you are single INDEED because anytime u are having a sexual relationship with a guy, you are telling God 'I am married oh'... Eventhough that marriage is illegal in the relm of the spirit

3. Use your body to serve God... Nature forbids vacuum... Now that ur body is not servicing any man, use it to service God's Kingdom... Serve in the church in any department... Especially sanctuary department, clean the house of God with your physical strength.. As ur cleaning God's house, God is cleaning your life for your husband to be

4. DO ONE HOUR DEVOTION EVERYDAY(by 4am or 5am).. During this devotion time, praise God, worship God, pray and study your bible... You will carry the glory of God everyday... And do you know what the glory of God on you does... It makes u look attractive...You will be highly favored n likeable...

5. Keep yourself busy with career, job, or skill acquisition...On Earth, Spirituality without physicality is mediocrity... Spirituality alone can only work in the Spirit relm... So add your Spirituality with Physicality... Faith without works is dead... Men like women that are resourceful...who knows, your prospective husband might be at the point of activity...No man wants to marry a liability in this present economic situation.. Lol

Jesus is the prince of peace, when u make Him the Lord of your life u can't be depressed n anxious... Be patient n see what God can do

Read Matt 6:33... When u put God and His Kingdom first, anything u are seeking will come to u by DEFAULT without struggle...

I know some persons would say, 'I'v done everything you've listed here but I'm still not married'... Please evaluate yourself, u are failing in one area or two..

I believe this thread will bless the lives of many single ladies... Please u can post your testimonies here when the miraculous has started happening... Some persons that would follow these steps diligently will come n testify here in less than a month because a great number of suitors will start disturbing you... Even non-Christian can operate these 5steps n they will get results in Jesus Name AMEN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by DjAndroid: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Most people think that getting a spouse is only ladies' problem. Men also search like ladies.
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by Davash222(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
There are no steps on how to get married. How do you explain all these Oloshos getting married every Saturday? I'm an advocate of due process, when God says its your time, definitely, its your time.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by donbenedict(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
I agree with the first commenter.

1 Like

Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by DeLioncourt: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
I agree with the third commenter about agreeing with the first commenter
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by newsphase(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thank you for the tips

And Ladies I have a correction for No. 2

Remember God can use you to change the present boyfriend you have and thereby you have won a soul. so instead of leaving him, you ask God for his will about him.

Now ladies I want to give you an advice, the writer (op) said 6 months but remember God does not follow the time of man and he does it in his own time...

So in case after six months a man still eludes you, then it is not just God's time yet

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maybe this thread was written in 1983
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
#garbage
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Marriage is not the only pathway to happiness.

I wonder why many Africans overrate this institution. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by berepiki(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Davash222:
There are no steps on how to get married. How do you explain all these Oloshos getting married every Saturday? I'm an advocate of due process, when God says its your time, definitely, its your time.
...people get married everyday but note some get married to pain, doom, sorrow while some get married to peace, Joy and righteousness...

So itx better to get married in a GODLY way cos itx the SAFEST way...GOD'S Blessing(husband) adds no sorrow but on earth and after earth... Buh the devil will bless you and destroy u later...
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by berepiki(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
rokiatu:
Marriage is not the only pathway to happiness.

I wonder why many Africans overrate this institution. undecided

Please any woman that is ripe for marriage (from 28 and above) should not settle for anything less than a good married life...

GOD is not stupid to give u a womb.. He created every woman to be somebody's wife... So if u refuse to marry then you'v just lived an incomplete life... Note.. A woman is just a RIB and she must be found by the OWNER of the rib... Lol... Marriage is God's design, so nobody should follow another one... If you're single at the age of 30 then something is wrong... You have to fix it and not to feel pity for yourself... Don't give up either... Even at 60, a woman can get married just to fall inline with God's design before she dies... #word...
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by berepiki(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
newsphase:
Thank you for the tips

And Ladies I have a correction for No. 2

Remember God can use you to change the present boyfriend you have and thereby you have won a soul. so instead of leaving him, you ask God for his will about him.

Now ladies I want to give you an advice, the writer (op) said 6 months but remember God does not follow the time of man and he does it in his own time...

So in case after six months a man still eludes you, then it is not just God's time yet

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
... Concerning timing, if you read my post very well u wil understand that I'm referring to those ladies experiencing delay...this thread is not for ladies that are not ready for marriage.. Delay is certainly not God's perfect will... People experience delay because they are not doing the right thing... GOD uses delay to work on people and if they refuses to improve, they will remain the same without a testimony... So let's understand what the thread is meant for before we comment... Thanks
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by newsphase(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
berepiki:

... Concerning timing, if you read my post very well u wil understand that I'm referring to those ladies experiencing delay...this thread is not for ladies that are not ready for marriage.. Delay is certainly not God's perfect will... Please experience delay because they are not doing the right thing... GOD uses delay to work on people and if they refuses to improve, they will remain the same without a testimony... So let's understand what the thread is meant for before we comment... Thanks

Thank you
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Interesting.
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by berepiki(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
...let a rib be found by her owner in Jesus Name AMEN
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by firstking01(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmmm, the brother by the name newsphase tho, you don preach am finishembarassed
Re: For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months by berepiki(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2016
lilyqueen:
Interesting.
Surely

(1) (Reply)

Man Has joystick Amputated After Getting It Stuck In Bottle / Pics All Nairalanders Can Relate To. / Bonanza For All Types Of Special Body Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.