Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) (72304 Views)

Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) / Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures / Rukky Sanda Flashes Panties And Bra In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
but those boobs are nt close to sexy sha o.

At least they are real boobs. Not silicones
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
sainttwist1:
ok, confidence abi.....

Yes. Confidence
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by pelij18(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
braine:
So?? Wait let me upload a photo of me in boxers.
Hurry!!!
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

At least they are real boobs. Not silicones
lol. Does that justify the fact that those boobs are older than the carrier.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by electrokcoi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Tonymegabush1:
And so
hu bra n panties don epp??
I no no oooo
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by obyikye(f): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Not same person joor. Two different sizes and physiques..... size 12 against size 8.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kileleyi'? Jesus shocked

soberdrunk:
Is it Just me or the second pic and the first pic looks worlds apart >: angry Am not buying it jare! Not the same Person......

She has an ugly face and that's why she covered it with her phone in the first picture. My opinion tongue
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by electrokcoi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
small pikin breast don fall finish
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by flokii: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
All these slim shawties sef undecided

Over to d ashawo boiz dem.. Na d pple wey dem kuku lyk be dat
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:

Just cos you are seeing it in a bra doesn't mean it's old. Wait till you can feel it
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nairastake: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Doesn't worth wasting vaseline undecided undecided undecided
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Dminister(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
She's got a tattoo down there, I love it there like am gonna beg to lick it.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by malosky79(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
tosin400:
Cool FM On air personality, Destiny Amaka flaunts her toned body in a two-piece bikini while on Vacation...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/26/photos-cool-fm-oap-destiny-amaka-puts-her-amazing-bikini-body-on-display/

flat b**b, tiny a**s, na wao
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by fuckpro: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:
Who says Nigerian ladies aren't sexy??
... they are not go South Africa go see girls without makeup specifically go Durban and gaze at true Nubian princesses repeat no makeup

1 Like

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by sexyfire911(f): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fine, you no fine
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
when u r ugly, but have a hot body!
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by coaco(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Media prostitute.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
fuckpro:
... they are not go South Africa go see girls without makeup specifically go Durban and gaze at true Nubian princesses repeat no makeup

Those ones who can't make their hairs or which SA girls are we talking about?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by llaykorn: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:

Dan Brown, the kind things wey your eyes dey see these days ehn; e be like say you done hammer. No be poor man dey notice boobs for this economy again o. undecided
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by SweetOlive(f): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
So sweet kiss
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

Just cos you are seeing it in a bra doesn't mean it's old. Wait till you can feel it
lol anabel we both can see the boobs are sleeping dogs,they are only been rebrand with that bra. And i just think she's too young to have such breast grin
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by esosuo2: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
D smally gada package sha undecided
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by fuckpro: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

Those ones who can't make their hairs or which SA girls are we talking about?
they don't need artificial head do they have a body to die for,most of our international artist are aware that's why they mostly hire them
Ours girls are just more academic incline that's all but for beauty SA floor naija

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
fuckpro:
they don't need artificial head do they have a body to die for,most of our international artist are aware that's why they mostly hire them
Ours girls are just more academic incline that's all but for beauty SA floor naija

I've seen many of these so called SA chicks in musical videos too. They are not really there. A regular SA babe doesn't have the stature of a video vixen. They are.just long and dry. I'm sorry
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
llaykorn:

Dan Brown, the kind things wey your eyes dey see these days ehn; e be like say you done hammer. No be poor man dey notice boobs for this economy again o. undecided
LMAO! BABA.LONGEST TIME. HOW YOUR WAKA NA? UPDATE ME THROUGH MESSAGE NA.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by bullseye90(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
I wonder y female uncladness is the current trend. ladies r quick to show uncladness......
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
SweetOlive:
So sweet kiss
sweet like sweetolive?
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol anabel we both can see the boobs are sleeping dogs,they are only been rebrand with that bra. And i just think she's too young to have such breast grin

Those breast might still be able to give a man a serious hard on when unleashed. But do men know there are 2 types of breast?
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
All these ladies these days are going naked. The devil is just them every minute to destroy us men.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

Those breast might still be able to give a man a serious hard on when unleashed. But do men know there are 2 types of breast?
nt every man will a falling breast make hard when unleashed. I once heard about the two types of boobs but dnt really know about it. Can u enligthen me?
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
At the end of the day when men start sending dick pics they'd complain. What should I do with these pictures? She no even fine for face sef.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by fuckpro: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

I've seen many of these so called SA chicks in musical videos too. They are not really there. A regular SA babe doesn't have the stature of a video vixen. They are.just long and dry. I'm sorry
let me school you,SA is not called the rainbow nation for noting what you see is a particular demographic called coloured what we call 'halfcast' however the Zulus is epitome of black African beauty the Nigerian guys know what am talking about,the truth is they feed on chicken almost exclusively like the way we eat 'eba' here so in away the Nigerians female is not to blame CHANGE has always been with us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War / I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) / Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.