Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) (72305 Views)

Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) / Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures / Rukky Sanda Flashes Panties And Bra In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by ceco4real(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
ugly body inside ugly undies yeyepickin
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

...truthful hurts...carry on wit yor garrokolofic atitide and I swaaar u will never find man on nairaland!!((TRUE STORY)) angry

Amen. I pray I never do. Cos I'm not searching for one. That's not my purpose for being here. Haba! 2006 till now, if I dey find man, I for don marry cos back then, people joined for sensible reasons.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by MrCork: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

Amen. I pray I never do. Cos I'm not searching for one. That's not my purpose for being here. Haba! 2006 till now, if I dey find man, I for don marry cos back then, people joined for sensible reasons.

...Anyways since u ask..did I mention am from pekam London & I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot wit £2000(cash) alloy wills! wink

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

...Anyways since u ask..did I mention am from pekam London & I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot wit £2000(cash) alloy wills! wink

How does these help me meet up with my customer's demand. Find other peeps to brag to.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by MrCork: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

How does these help me meet up with my customer's demand. Find other peeps to brag to.

Sweet hat,amfrom London..this usualy mean I can get any female I want ..includin u..MOINEY TALKS & I GOTS MOINEY!! angry

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by MrCork: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

baby u no u want me..i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot wink

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by metroid(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice body kiss
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by aninexzy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
DONSMITH123:
She no even move me sef
. Ugly girl with Dry boobs.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:
Who says Nigerian ladies aren't sexy??

and so...wetin sexy abt u self
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by hizaya61(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
veekid:
Iranu.... if not for bra, those booobs for fall Yakata grin
Dem don suffer ehn

Even with bra they still don tire.

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

baby u no u want me..i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot wink

Stop talking pls.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Randy91:

and so...wetin sexy abt u self

Sadly, you won't know. So just focus on the picture that brought you to this post
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2016

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

Sweet hat,amfrom London..this usualy mean I can get any female I want ..includin u..MOINEY TALKS & I GOTS MOINEY!! angry

You can't even be patient enough with yourself enough to spell well. You can only get dumb people who are after what you can't offer
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

Sadly, you won't know. So just focus on the picture that brought you to this post

Lolzzzzzz......Afonjas ll b like
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by MrCork: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

You can't even be patient enough with yourself enough to spell well. You can only get dumb people who are after what you can't offer

...madam
.do u relice I cam easily giv u £10 juss like that...serrioussly. U not on my level cozz u ain't lightskin so u shod be happpy am talkin to u!!((Real talk))

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

...madam
.do u relice I cam easily giv u £10 juss like that...serrioussly. U not on my level cozz u ain't lightskin so u shod be happpy am talkin to u!!((Real talk))

Hahahaha. I made 10 times your 10 pound by sewing clothes last week. Go and look for a light skinned girl Abeg. I no fit talk
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by GeneralEmenogu: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
hmmm my dear u fine no mind dem BT vulture fine pass u, he many cars don pass on u,u no look ursef for mirror bfor u do Di's? or as u dey do am na anoda person u dey see? wat a shame to womanhood. sum pipo go say na her body ! which body she get.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
is she/he a transvestite? it sure does look like that
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

Hahahaha. I made 10 times your 10 pound by sewing clothes last week. Go and look for a light skinned girl Abeg. I no fit talk
i don't gerrit! what do you mean you make ten times his £10? in what currency? because ten times of £10 is £100, Then again if you claim to earn loads of money sewing cloth give me £10 then tongue
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by SURElee(f): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
So this foolish nudity now is to gain her fame and instagram followers abi? Mschewwwww!
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by MrCork: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

...sweety I beg u to quit tryna impress me..it ain't gomna work..yor yearly salary in that Nigeria is not ypro £40...i can easily giv u £60 cash..yor 2 year salary! angry

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

...sweety I beg u to quit tryna impress me..it ain't gomna work..yor yearly salary in that Nigeria is not ypro £40...i can easily giv u £60 cash..yor 2 year salary! angry

Like I said my brother. Go and get a light skinned girl to impress. Goodnight
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
gypsey:
i don't gerrit! what do you mean you make ten times his £10? in what currency? because ten times of £10 is £100, Then again if you claim to earn loads of money sewing cloth give me £10 then tongue

I live in 9ja. I don't spend £ so I can't give you £. Go and work for your own money
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by SmathGate(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
walahi she is looking for a boo
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
She look lyk who wan die with. Clothes on,,and. Look like living soul without clothes.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

I've seen many of these so called SA chicks in musical videos too. They are not really there. A regular SA babe doesn't have the stature of a video vixen. They are.just long and dry. I'm sorry
Really? Go check the "beautiful south african girls " thread maybe you'll change your mind
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by entrepreneurmic: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
People are going insane
EYA SOME PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE ROLE MODEL, IT HAPPENS MORE DURING D RAINY SEASON. ANYWAY DOCTORS IN ISELU CAN HELP IN THIS CASE.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Josmila(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Caution!!

Objects in bra might be have serious low self esteem

Object in pant...

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
The both pics are not same person
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 1:09am On Aug 27, 2016
tosin400:
Cool FM On air personality, Destiny Amaka flaunts her toned body in a two-piece bikini while on Vacation...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/26/photos-cool-fm-oap-destiny-amaka-puts-her-amazing-bikini-body-on-display/

Thank God for bra. If not.......

Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War / I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) / Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo)