Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) (72301 Views)

Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) / Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures / Rukky Sanda Flashes Panties And Bra In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by llaykorn: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
LMAO! BABA.LONGEST TIME. HOW YOUR WAKA NA? UPDATE ME THROUGH MESSAGE NA.

If I see money buy airtime today, I go surely hala you.

Hala na to contact person abi?
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:

I live in 9ja. I don't spend £ so I can't give you £. Go and work for your own money
okay, i do not want to sound like you claiming to make loads of money, i know
i do and i can show you, i invite you to visit me in florida next week all expensis paid by me, what do you say? tongue
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2016
gypsey:
okay, i do not want to sound like you claiming to make loads of money, i know
i do and i can show you, i invite you to visit me in florida next week all expensis paid by me, what do you say? tongue

Buhahahaha. I don't make much money. Still growing. But for now I make something that I can turn over with till I can create more customer awareness and grown endlessly.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Really? Go check the "beautiful south african girls " thread maybe you'll change your mind

Nah. I'll just leave it the way you say it.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2016
entrepreneurmic:
EYA SOME PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE ROLE MODEL, IT HAPPENS MORE DURING D RAINY SEASON. ANYWAY DOCTORS IN ISELU CAN HELP IN THIS CASE.
Uselu again?
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
llaykorn:

If I see money buy airtime today, I go surely hala you.
Hala na to contact person abi?
LOL. I GO TRY HALA YOU.
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Anabel:

Buhahahaha. I don't make much money. Still growing. But for now I make something that I can turn over with till I can create more customer awareness and grown endlessly.
you have a brilliant business sense, Good luck with your ventures, as a hard working person you need a holiday some times, when ever you are ready my offer to florida will still be available all expensis paid by me tongue

1 Like

Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by Anabel(f): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
gypsey:
you have a brilliant business sense, Good luck with your ventures, as a hard working person you need a holiday some times, when ever you are ready my offer to florida will still be available all expensis paid by me tongue

Nigeria is big. And I'm yet to explore every part of it. Thanks for the offer. But I'm good being here
Re: Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) by obontami: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2016
better pikin kiss grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) / Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War / I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.