Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Caught Tunde Peeping Under Ifunanya Skirt In The Restaurant (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Tunde Peeping Under Ifunanya Skirt In The Restaurant (pics) (1112 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? / I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Caught Tunde Peeping Under Ifunanya Skirt In The Restaurant (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
So tunde entered inside one three star restaurant called ''iya lekan mama put enterprises- dealers in all kinds of pomo, round about, isi ewu, chicken, cow tail, fried rice, jollof rice and amala with ewedu mixed with eko.... So as a big boy, tunde entered inside the restaurant and ordered for rice 10 naira, beans 5 naira, plantain 5 naira, macaroni 10 naira and 2 fish... Thats 100 naira total, then he sat down on the table for two and was getting set to enjoy the food, as he reached out for his spoon, his spoon fell down on the floor, when he bent down to pick his spoon, he mistakenly looked forward and saw ifunanya skirt, buh what he saw was not too clear, so he brought out his phone, and threw it on the ground and bent down again to look well, but the vision was getting clearer small small, but as a guy that never gives up, he took his food and spoon, and placed it on the floor and looked again, he was seeing everything clearly, the vision was clear, he saw ifunanya promise land, and he felt like moses, unknown to him that pharoah was at his back, xo iya lekan tapped him and asked him why he was putting his food on the floor? He said ''hmmm, haaa, iya lekan, omo iya mi, eh, as a matter of fact, my doctor said i should be putting the food on the floor because it is balanced diet, it will make the food balance well and it helps guys to see vision about the promise land and heaven too'', but he did not know that ifunanya has been watching him since, and she came closer to him and gave him a tantalising miracle shaking sweet alleluia slap that made tunde to start crying... Since then tunde has decided never to bend down again, infact he has joined the evangelism team in church to preach against any spirit of bending and seeing vision

i will upload the pics when arsenal signs messi,

sorry, i mean messinioluwapo timilehin of mushin fc
Re: I Caught Tunde Peeping Under Ifunanya Skirt In The Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
He no do praise and worship with ifunanya?
Re: I Caught Tunde Peeping Under Ifunanya Skirt In The Restaurant (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
He no do praise and worship with ifunanya?
no praise and worship today, the slap decided to reset his destiny, so he is going on a 40 days and night fasting, when he finishes it i will update you grin

(1) (Reply)

y / Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church / 7 Types Of Kisses That Can Enhance Your S*x Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.