Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Best Dot Ng Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Dot Ng Host (1146 Views)

How To Park Your Web4africa Dot Com Dot Ng Domain To / Web4africa Makes DNS Settings Available For Dot Com Dot Ng Domains (photos) / Where Can I Buy A (dot Com Dot Ng) Domain For My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Dot Ng Host by ochuski(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pls webmasters i need your help on where best to host my dot ng website. I need a host that can integrate WordPress.
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by mokoshalb(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
ochuski:
Pls webmasters i need your help on where best to host my dot ng website. I need a host that can integrate WordPress.
bro, buy the .ng domain at WhogoHost then use Namecheap as your host, WordPress is free!
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by ochuski(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
bro, buy the .ng domain at WhogoHost then use Namecheap as your host, WordPress is free!
Thats d tng...am still learning n not quite clear in dis area of buying d domain at one place and hosting it at another. I really wanted a dot ng domain if not, i wanted to just do everything at hostgator but i noticed dot ng isnt among dia options. So with what you are saying i can purchase the dot ng at Whogohost den head back to hostgator to host it??
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by Boycool1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
ochuski:
though, i would prefer you buy your domain at web4africa then host it on siteground or bluehost! Don't be carried away by namecheap cus its cheap, it has it own cons and prons
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by mokoshalb(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
ochuski:

Thats d tng...am still learning n not quite clear in dis area of buying d domain at one place and hosting it at another. I really wanted a dot ng domain if not, i wanted to just do everything at hostgator but i noticed dot ng isnt among dia options. So with what you are saying i can purchase the dot ng at Whogohost den head back to hostgator to host it??
yea, you are right, but namecheap for host...
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by mokoshalb(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Boycool1:

though, i would prefer you buy your domain at web4africa then host it on siteground or bluehost! Don't be carried away by namecheap cus its cheap, it has it own cons and prons
web4africa also nice, but I need you to state the cons of namecheap that others like bluhost, ehost and hostgator doesnt have... thanks!
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by Boycool1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
web4africa also nice, but I need you to state the cons of namecheap that others like bluhost, ehost and hostgator doesnt have... thanks!
according to 'whoishostingthis' siteground is simply the world best and best recommended....you should go for namecheap if what you plan on wont be having much traffic
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by mokoshalb(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Boycool1:

according to 'whoishostingthis' siteground is simply the world best and best recommended....you should go for namecheap if what you plan on wont be having much traffic
bro, I can't argue siteground is the best, but after siteground. namecheap follows immediately...
You said namecheap works with low traffic..? maybe u never used their service...
I have an "Ultimate Shared Hosting" plan with them, hosted 6 websites currently, A forum, a file hosting website, and 4 others which generate nothing less than 100k in total in a day... then what do u mean by not having much traffic...
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by Boycool1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
bro, I can't argue siteground is the best, but after siteground. namecheap follows immediately...
You said namecheap works with low traffic..? maybe u never used their service...
I have an "Ultimate Shared Hosting" plan with them, hosted 6 websites currently, A forum, a file hosting website, and 4 others which generate nothing less than 100k in total in a day... then what do u mean by not having much traffic...
though me talking about low traffic with namecheap doesn't mean it can't handle high traffic....though its solely depend on the plan you are on.....
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by mokoshalb(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Boycool1:

though me talking about low traffic with namecheap doesn't mean it can't handle high traffic....though its solely depend on the plan you are on.....
Yea, but I can never rely on whoishostingthis stats, why..? because not everybody rates web hosting service, now tell me have u rated your host there..? If NO, then same as me... so not everyone has time for that, the selective ones are oyinbos who might even be affiliate of the company, you get me..? but in terms of service I still rate namecheap over anyone, though u have ur choice and reasons.... night buddy!
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by MRGRACE(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Get a Webhosting account with a free .com.ng , .org.ng, domain at just N 3,000 with 6GB Space & 6GB Bandwidth, (Your Web hosting also includes Softaculous app installer for installing WordPress, Joomla and other scripts , 6Mysql Databases, 6addon domains)! Call or Whatsapp 07060945564 to place your order now!

You can also get a .com domain with 6gb hosting for just N6000....
We also have Affordable reseller hosting packages available
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by ochuski(m): 5:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Which company offers unlimited hosting service in Nigeria?

Re: Best Dot Ng Host by betahost247(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2016
ochuski:
Which company offers unlimited hosting service in Nigeria?

Hello,

We offer Unlimited Hosting Plan in Nigeria.

Visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

To place your order. 99.98% Uptime Guarantee.

Thank you
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by macloaded: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2016
betahost247:

Hello,

We offer Unlimited Hosting Plan in Nigeria.

Visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

To place your order. 99.98% Uptime Guarantee.

Thank you

Have you reduced the price of your .ng domain to ₦500? gringringrin

http://nct.com.ng/thread-Nigeria-Domain-Name-Now-Sells-For-₦500
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by betahost247(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2016
macloaded:

Have you reduced the price of your .ng domain to ₦500? gringringrin

http://nct.com.ng/thread-Nigeria-Domain-Name-Now-Sells-For-₦500

Hello,

There is no hosting company provider which was authorize by NRC to sell .ng Domain Name for N500

Thank you
Re: Best Dot Ng Host by macloaded: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
betahost247:

Hello,

There is no hosting company provider which was authorize by NRC to sell .ng Domain Name for N500

Thank you

Keep calm, the authorization is coming soon gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Create Free Business Email Accounts / I Need USA Number For Whatsapp Activation / Adsense Fully Approved But Still Under Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.