Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do? (2215 Views)

Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do? by annnikky(f): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
What would you do if you caught your fiancee putting poison/substance in your food a month to ur wedding?
Re: What Would U Do? by MrOlihilistic: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
undecided
What do you want me to do
Re: What Would U Do? by sinaj(f): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
D question doesn't make sense

2 Likes

Re: What Would U Do? by RoyalBlak007: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
→i'll make her

eat the meal...with a bottle of Champagne
Re: What Would U Do? by BuhariNaWah: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:

Sinaj!!!!!!! grin grin
You nailed it
Re: What Would U Do? by mizzbouqui(f): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
undecided
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:

In many ways than one.
Re: What Would U Do? by saintfellow(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
What a stvpid question.
Very stvpid and childish and it shows that the op is full of negativity.
Re: What Would U Do? by annnikky(f): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
My name is Humphrey, a 38-year-old man living and working in Lagos. I have an issue that has been bugging me and I want to share with other readers to get some valuable advice from them on the steps to follow.
I am about to get married next month but as it is, I am skeptical and feel my life may be in danger. The reason for my current reservation is that I caught my fiancee, Tolu, putting a powdery substance in a pot of food she was preparing for me and this has made me fear for my life.

I don't know what she has done to me already but I will never forget the day I caught her red handed in the act. That day, an old school mate of mine who has been living abroad came back to Nigeria and called that he would be visiting me. I was so happy that after almost 10 years, James made a sudden appearance and wanted to visit me.

I called Tolu from the office and told her to go home and prepare a meal for us. I closed earlier than I usually did and went to Shoprite where I bought a bottle of wine to use in entertaining my friend.

From there, I drove home and as I was climbing the staircase to my flat, I percieved the aroma of food wafting from the kitchen. After dropping the wine on the dining table, I tiptoed to the kitchen to see what Tolu was preparing, without announcing my arrival like I usually did.

My intention was to surprise her. As I was about to step into the kitchen, I saw her through the open window bring out a wrapped paper from her pocket, glanced around furtively before opening the paper and sprinkled the substance into the pot of food.

I was shocked and stood rooted to where I was. It dawned on me that what she poured into the food was not part of the ingredient because she had returned it into her pocket.

When I recollected my senses, I silently went out of the house and drove to a nearby beer parlour where I spent an hour before going back home.

Pretending that I was just coming back, I asked Tolu what she prepared for me and she told me the table was already set. I told her I was not hungry and had to wait for my friend. She insisted I ate first before my friend came but I insisted I was not going to eat just yet.

She kept on pressurizing me to eat but unlike me, I refused and she got annoyed but what I saw made me reject all appeals from her.

Even when James came, I stylishly took him out for lunch and since that day, I have never eaten any food she prepares without her eating from the same plate.

Our wedding is gathering momentum but I am not too keen on it as I was before my discovery. I am tempted to call it off but I do not know what to tell my family.

Humphrey."
Re: What Would U Do? by YourMajesty(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
fellowship:
What a stvpid question.
Very stvpid and chidish and it shows that the op is full of negativity.
Bro, calm down, if u can't answer the question or u find it unpleasant, simply ignore. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Would U Do? by annnikky(f): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
Think about it very well bae
Re: What Would U Do? by EmperorLee(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
See comments abeg cheesy. Romancelanders don sell der chillz grin cheesy
Re: What Would U Do? by EmperorLee(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
YourMajesty:
Bro, calm down, if u can't answer the question or u find it unpleasant, simply ignore. cheesy

Woow.
Re: What Would U Do? by annnikky(f): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
fellowship:
What a stvpid question.
Very stvpid and childish and it shows that the op is full of negativity.
Guy if u dnt've anything to say just swerve undecided
Re: What Would U Do? by saintfellow(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
YourMajesty:
alright.
Re: What Would U Do? by saintfellow(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
annnikky:

Guy if u dnt've anything to say just swerve undecided
SHUT the fork up. You dont have to rub it on our faces that ure so dull, its not a force to create a thread, sit your ass down and let the intelligent ones create reasonable threads. Dont just rub your negativity on our faces. nobody cares.
Re: What Would U Do? by ImDharay: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2016

Question for Sango & Ifa,
Neeeeexxxt...
Re: What Would U Do? by BuhariNaWah: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
annnikky:

My name is Humphrey, a 38-year-old man living and working in Lagos. I have an issue that has been bugging me and I want to share with other readers to get some valuable advice from them on the steps to follow.
I am about to get married next month but as it is, I am skeptical and feel my life may be in danger. The reason for my current reservation is that I caught my fiancee, Tolu, putting a powdery substance in a pot of food she was preparing for me and this has made me fear for my life.

I don't know what she has done to me already but I will never forget the day I caught her red handed in the act. That day, an old school mate of mine who has been living abroad came back to Nigeria and called that he would be visiting me. I was so happy that after almost 10 years, James made a sudden appearance and wanted to visit me.

I called Tolu from the office and told her to go home and prepare a meal for us. I closed earlier than I usually did and went to Shoprite where I bought a bottle of wine to use in entertaining my friend.

From there, I drove home and as I was climbing the staircase to my flat, I percieved the aroma of food wafting from the kitchen. After dropping the wine on the dining table, I tiptoed to the kitchen to see what Tolu was preparing, without announcing my arrival like I usually did.

My intention was to surprise her. As I was about to step into the kitchen, I saw her through the open window bring out a wrapped paper from her pocket, glanced around furtively before opening the paper and sprinkled the substance into the pot of food.

I was shocked and stood rooted to where I was. It dawned on me that what she poured into the food was not part of the ingredient because she had returned it into her pocket.

When I recollected my senses, I silently went out of the house and drove to a nearby beer parlour where I spent an hour before going back home.

Pretending that I was just coming back, I asked Tolu what she prepared for me and she told me the table was already set. I told her I was not hungry and had to wait for my friend. She insisted I ate first before my friend came but I insisted I was not going to eat just yet.

She kept on pressurizing me to eat but unlike me, I refused and she got annoyed but what I saw made me reject all appeals from her.

Even when James came, I stylishly took him out for lunch and since that day, I have never eaten any food she prepares without her eating from the same plate.

Our wedding is gathering momentum but I am not too keen on it as I was before my discovery. I am tempted to call it off but I do not know what to tell my family.

Humphrey."
@bolded/strike thru
She was putting spices grin
Re: What Would U Do? by annnikky(f): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
fellowship:
SHUT the fork up. You dont have to rub it on our faces that ure so dull, its not a force to create a thread, sit your ass down and let a the intelligent ones create reasonable threads. Dont just rub your negativity on our faces. nobody cares.
I dnt need even to exchange words with u so fvck off ok grin grin
Re: What Would U Do? by YourMajesty(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
fellowship:
alright.
Vwe kobiro oshare.
Re: What Would U Do? by annnikky(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
BuhariNaWah:

She was putting spices
Something she brought out from her pocket.. No na
Re: What Would U Do? by saintfellow(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
annnikky:
I dnt need even to exchange words with u so fvck off ok grin grin
k
Re: What Would U Do? by BuhariNaWah: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
annnikky:

Something she brought out from her pocket.. No na
Were u there? Are you Humphrey?
Re: What Would U Do? by annnikky(f): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: What Would U Do? by YourMajesty(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Woow.
Lol, oniovo, oni'die?
Re: What Would U Do? by saintfellow(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
YourMajesty:
Vwe kobiro oshare.
lol oniovo, i hail o.
Re: What Would U Do? by annnikky(f): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
BuhariNaWah:

Were u there? Are you Humphrey?
Nope buh put urself in his shoe
Re: What Would U Do? by EmperorLee(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, oniovo, oni'die?

Oyoma. I got your message.. cool
Re: What Would U Do? by YourMajesty(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
fellowship:
lol oniovo, i hail o.
God don do am for our club oh, na man city head we go take do our thanksgiving. FCB for life. Oghene, migwo! cheesy
Re: What Would U Do? by YourMajesty(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oyoma. I got your message.. cool
From max right?
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
YourMajesty:
angry
Re: What Would U Do? by saintfellow(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
YourMajesty:
God don do am for our club oh, na man city head we go take do our thanksgiving. FCB for life. Oghene, migwo! cheesy
LOL i vess sha when i saw the draws, i know say we go qualify but the kind wayo when uefa dey play give madrid ehn, i just cant deal. now penaldo go score ten goals for group stage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Kenya.. See This Hilarious Tweet / Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid Dating / Oh My God!!!!!!!!my Husband Has Killed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.