Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? (2362 Views)

Ladies, Hw Do U Control Ur Urge? / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by iboboi(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2009
am 20 and ok but i don't know how to tell a girl i love her,most times i find myself in between girls who are really tripping for me but i cant approach one,i cant say am shy. just dont know what to do, there is a girl a have wanted to be with but don't know how to tell her,i talk to her over the phone but when i try i find myself speechless. WHAT DO I DO??
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by candylips(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2009
go to a consultant
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2009
Make it come from the bottom of your heart and really mean it to her and just be completely honest with her and say the words I LOVE YOU

hope dat help cheesy
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
I swear we get the same dilemma everyday grin

Love is a strong word, you dont love these girls you just find them attractive. So when next you meet an attractive lady go up to her with confidence and speak to her.

P.S. How do these guys know these females are tripping for them? just because a girl looks at you for more than 2seconds doesnt mean she is tripping for you lipsrsealed
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by djakarta(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2009
simply use the native language and say it the first time. she will tell u to translate it in english. then its ur opportunity to do that. copy?
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by CrazyMan(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2009
Well, there are many ways you can let her know how you feel regardless of your shyness.

I would recommend the easiest method since you're new in the game (the use of phone). This method is very easy all you have to do is to keep sending her lovely text messages. (Be sure that you make it 100% romantic). When she begins to get flattered and all that, you make your move.
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by candylips(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2009
more wise words from the CrazyMan himself
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2009
Don't say it.Trust me you'll regret it no girl at that age is ready to hear stuff like that.Speaking from experience.
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2009
Don't say it.Trust me you'll regret it no girl at that age is ready to hear stuff like that.Speaking from experience.
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by Czarskit(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
iboboi:

am 20 and ok but i don't know how to tell a girl i love her,most times i find myself in between girls who are really tripping for me but i cant approach one,i cant say am shy. just dont know what to do, there is a girl a have wanted to be with but don't know how to tell her,i talk to her over the phone but when i try i find myself speechless. WHAT DO I DO??

20 what?! Years old or months old?!

At 20 I don give gals belles. . .
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by sweeti14(f): 1:34am On Oct 02, 2009
[/quote][quote author=Czarskit link=topic=331251.msg4648934#msg4648934 date=1254427722]
20 what?! Years old or months old?!

At 20 I don give gals belles. . .
hmn! badass nigga shocked shocked,
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by candylips(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2009
lol
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by AniLee(f): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I swear we get the same dilemma everyday grin

Love is a strong word, you dont love these girls you just find them attractive. So when next you meet an attractive lady go up to her with confidence and speak to her.

P.S. How do these guys know these females are tripping for them? just because a girl looks at you for more than 2seconds doesnt mean she is tripping for you lipsrsealed

You did it once again ebony. Preach to him. Tell him d L word is too strong.

pc guru:

All has been said.
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by izeek(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2009
candylips:

go to a consultant

am shocked, always tot u was one. lol
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2009
Guy, start from flattering her, dnt be too playful and dnt be too serious.
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by iboboi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2009
tanx y allllllllll
Re: Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? by Macgreat(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2009
Text the word "I love you" to her fone

(1) (Reply)

Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door / Should One Have A Back-up While In A Relationship? / Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.