Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online (8234 Views)

First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] / Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by otukpo(f): 6:02am On Aug 27, 2016
A leopard can never change its spots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by DaniDani(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2016
sarrki:
Yorubas voted Buhari based on personal conviction & clear the mess of Gej administration

SE voted for Gej coz they claimed he was one of them.

SS voted Gej coz he's there son

NC, NW & NE voted Buhari coz he's there son

I am from south east, I never voted for Jonathan considering the level of corruption in his administration. I never voted for Buhari either, I voted for a non popular party. so did some others. Now if we're to place Jonathan side by side with Buhari, was Buhari during the election a better option over Jonathan considering his road project in the region(south west) unlike the south east where he never did anything, I mean anything?

1 Like

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by Kingkamal(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2016
sarrki:
I strongly believe in this got

Still have more years to turn things around
me too
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by revolt(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2016
sarrki:
Nop, it's the aftermath of the the last administration we are feeling now .

However I know it will get better .
was it also the aftermath in 1984? Lousy historians, no wonder una shout change put grandpapa as our president,
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by onward4life(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2016
amuokuko:
Buhari is the God of Hunger..

God of hunger( Hungus d great)

3 Likes

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by Bizibi(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2016
70k,Jesu!!!!

1 Like

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by lollmaolol(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2016
raph101:
It has always been his life to worsen issues.... I jus tire.

Someone warned us ooo, but we had no choice. Choi

#YouCantAirBrushReality
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by Ximonak: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2016
macof:

shocked is it that you are very gullible and believe anything your small group of friends(APC supporters) tell you. .. or you are just a disgusting liar?

blaming GEJ again? Abacha who ran the most corrupt administration in nigeria's post independence history wasn't blamed by Abdulsalami or Obasanjo

with all the flaws of Obasanjo and his share of incompetence, Yar Adua and Jonathan didn't blame him for anything. ..they faced their work. .and in all that Nigerians were never suffering like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by piperson(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2016
he likes cartoon
smh

our president now enjoys cartoon
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by raph101(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=lollmaolol post=48838033]
Someone warned us ooo, but we had no choice. Choi
#YouCantAirBrushReality[/quote

Zombies Nigerians selected the size of koboko due for them.
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by lollmaolol(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=raph101 post=48922163][/quote]

If I catch u
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by raph101(m): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
lollmaolol:

If I catch u

Make I hide.....!
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by davidif: 4:35am On Feb 19, 2017
FirstLadyNaija:
Yesterday, Garba Shehu told Nigerians that Buhari Loves Cartoon.
Today, 1984 Cartoon of Buhari Surfaced Online.

Source: www.FirstLadyNaija.Com

Wow!
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by solexybadoo: 4:44am On Feb 19, 2017
princemillla:
Buhari meant well for this country but.......
he died while trying to.......
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by vanbonattel: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2017
sarrki:
Yorubas voted Buhari based on personal conviction & clear the mess of Gej administration

SE voted for Gej coz they claimed he was one of them.

SS voted Gej coz he's there son

NC, NW & NE voted Buhari coz he's there son

Yorubas voted Buhari not to clear any mess, they were bitter that most Gej ministers were Igbo and they felt Igbos are gaining ground in Nigerian politics. There was no mess. The mess is the usual Lagos - Ibadan press propaganda blown to high heavens to confuse gullible voters. Thank God you are all seeing the results.
An unimaginable blunder, worst president in African history.

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by vanbonattel: 5:57am On Feb 19, 2017
DaniDani:
I am from south east, I never voted for Jonathan considering the level of corruption in his administration. I never voted for Buhari either, I voted for a non popular party. so did some others. Now if we're to place Jonathan side by side with Buhari, was Buhari during the election a better option over Jonathan considering his road project in the region(south west) unlike the south east where he never did anything, I mean anything?

He never did anything in the south east? Did you just drop from Jupiter?

1 Like

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by sevenhundred(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2017
macof:

shocked is it that you are very gullible and believe anything your small group of friends(APC supporters) tell you. .. or you are just a disgusting liar?

blaming GEJ again? Abacha who ran the most corrupt administration in nigeria's post independence history wasn't blamed by Abdulsalami or Obasanjo

with all the flaws of Obasanjo and his share of incompetence, Yar Adua and Jonathan didn't blame him for anything. ..they faced their work. .and in all that Nigerians were never suffering like this

surely the so called corruption fighter is fighting nothing at all. .. cus it appears Nigeria is better off with corruption if buhari is the proposed ultimate anti-corruption element
be deceived by such childish gimmicks and act like blaming a government that left Nigerians smiling a year ago
nigerians smilling under gej?
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by vanbonattel: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2017
sevenhundred:

With fuel at #86, we were laughing grin

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by Ahmadgani(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Poliics is not a game,

Politics is a way of life
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by gratiaeo(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2017
Buhari and empty promises are like bread and butter. Baba recession
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by abouzaid: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2017
lalasticlala,can we move this to the promised land?
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by mightyhazell: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2017
sevenhundred:
yea,..comparatively

Dese tins are comparative

U may be complaining of having toi ride a motorcycle for a mile,..not until u see som1 who has to cover same distance on foot

Compared to ds admin,gej tenure was unbridled paradise

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by plaetton: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2017
sarrki:

Isn't critical analysis the most important part of personal conviction.

Or , is herd mentality and blindly following a political Pied Piper like Tinubu a substitute for personal conviction?

If you really mean( I know you don't) that the Yorubas voted Buhari, whom they had rejected 4 yrs earlier as Satan, because of conviction that he would clear the so-called mess of GEJ administration, then you are telling us the Yorubas , as sophisticated as they claim to be, were soooo easily brainwashed and DUPED by a self- serving political opportunist.
In which case, we can now have nothing but pity for them.

And my point is; Stop insulting the Yorubas with this half-baked sense.
We know you're paid to write stuff here, but be respectful.

1 Like

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by YaxxVille(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
How will it get better without a roadmap or coordinates for growth?
sarrki:

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by YaxxVille(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Firstladynaija na ur husband now. Talk to him.
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by beejaay: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
sarrki:

Has it gotten better? This is a year and half after your post ABI you still believe there is magic to be performed and this is not failure yet?ABI gej is still to be blamed?
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by dangermouse(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
DEAR BUHARI, NOW THAT YOU HAVE TURNED THIS COUNTRY TO A BURIAL GROUND, WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR US IN 2019?” – MARK ANTHONY WRITES

Dear Buhari, now that you have turned this country to a burial ground, what do you have for us in 2019?
I have already come to conclude with my few sane friends that when we get old, we will tell our children the story of the Buhari regime with tears in our eyes exactly the way our parents told us about the Biafran war.
We will tell them these stories with fear still in our voices. With dread in our gestures and pain in our hearts.
When my children ask me the mistake of my generation I will tell them that having Buhari as the number one man of the country made this country the number one in terrorism in Africa. Number one in economic epilepsy. Number one in incompetence.

Years ago, Nigerians forgot that a devil was a devil regardless of how less it was. They didn’t know that a lesser devil had the higher tendency to become the greatest devil of all times.
I remember people cursing Jonathan and calling him a woman. I remember them saying they wanted a man to be their president.
I wondered why people were mad.
We all know how we all preferred our mothers to our fathers while growing up.
Nigerians preferred daddy Buhari to Mummy Jonathan.
Now, we can’t even go outside and play or see our friends without being killed by herdsmen.
The other day, people who were coming from a cross over service were killed like chickens. Humans.
People who had plans for this year.
People who must have cried their eyes out in church telling God that this year must be their year… It would later be their year of death.
Buhari’s campaign promises are online. Look for them and read.
Nothing is the only thing he has achieved!! Nothing.
When Nigerians were carrying American elections on their heads saying that Donald Trump was so unpresidential.
I shook my head because this was coming from citizens of a country whose president by all standards isn’t fit for the post of a human being.
We have a president who didn’t go to school. It’s not as if school is a must because I haven’t gone to any. But, considering the fact that you are leading the country that masquerades as the giant of Africa, it is rather insulting.
A president who asked on air “Flease, what is inkwlusive gwovernment”
We may think this doesn’t matter because we have food in our homes, we have small change to buy fuel in our cars and generators of course. But. It does matter.
Our economy has gone down.
In fact, everyday you walk around in this country, the economy is what you are walking on.
Human beings died in Benue state.
People like me and you. People with family. With wives and husband. People with boyfriend and girlfriend. People with hopes and dreams.
They died because they were in Nigeria.
That is exactly what killed them.
A country where you are asleep and some lactating imbeciles who call themselves herdsmen waltz into your house and slit your throat and that of your families and go free.
Like, they are freer than me.
The president of this country didn’t go to the state. Of course it is not his son or daughter.
Let’s say he has leg pain and can’t travel.
Why didn’t he send someone to go on his behalf?
Nobody from the federal government was present. Such negligence!
This was the same state he went to when he was scampering for votes.
He even hypocritically wore their traditional outfit and posed for the camera and the gram.
Now, he doesn’t care about them again.
What other act can define gross wickedness than this?
Maybe the fact that he has been looking for corruption everywhere in the country not knowing that his son was a king pin of corruption.
Buying a bike that costs millions and millions of Naira that obviously can save the lives of millions of suffering Nigerians.
Yusuf bought ordinary okada with such huge money and had the guts to go outside to do inter house sports with fuel that his fellow Nigerians were sleeping in gas stations for.
Height of insensitivity!
This man who didn’t go to any school is sitting at Aso rock laughing at all of us with our big English and certificate.
Buhari ignored common sense and gave portfolios to dead people. I mean, dead people.
The money that is needed by living people is what he siphoned for the dead.
Dead people get alerts.
Only in Nigeria.
My problem is that now that he has successfully made Nigeria a burial ground of hopes, dreams and humans. I wonder what he wants in 2019.
I just wonder.
The time table for the elections have been released by the federal government.
And just like in secondary school: When time table appear in the board. People like me start to borrow notes to copy or photocopy. Everybody gets serious and busy.
Very soon, they will print shirts and cars and lorries for the election.
And come with a slogan that we will all fall for again.
And when he wins again, we are in trouble.
We all know how second rounds all look like and feel.
The only way we can avoid this madness is to keep our senses in tact otherwise, ….
To you Buhari. If you ever read this, understand this one thing.
You have failed!
You made people who trusted in you start to have trust issues!
You folded the economy of this country and put in your back pocket!
Have mercy on people!!!
Please!
Finally, you have failed an entire generation.
History never forgets.
Written by Mark Anthony Osuchukwu.
Mark Anthony Osuchukwu is a young Nigerian writer born sometime in history. He is on instagram as onye_mark .He can be reached via markanthonyfoundation(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by sevenhundred(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
macof:

with all the flaws of Obasanjo and his share of incompetence, Yar Adua and Jonathan didn't blame him for anything. ..they faced their work. . are you serious? how can Jonathan blame o b j ? after enough reserves, a good foreign relation, peaceful political platform, robust economy etc? maybe you like it or not Jonathan govt causes more havoc to Nigeria system before leaving.
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by KingSango(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
FirstLadyNaija:
Yesterday, Garba Shehu told Nigerians that Buhari Loves Cartoon.
Today, 1984 Cartoon of Buhari Surfaced Online.

Source: www.FirstLadyNaija.Com

Greetings,

This is pure nonsense, President Buhari's mission is to protect you from monsters, shield the country from domestic and foreign enemies and terrorists. It is just the same as the lion to protect the pride and its territory. The male lion's job isn't to provide for the pride that's the female lioness's job. The women own the market and it is her duty to bring peace and prosperity to the pride and nation. Empower the women and your country will be a bread basket. Keep that nonsense culture of the man must rule and a woman must shut up and Nigerians will continue to starve. You must not remove a strong man from power because without strong men like Pres. Buhari Nigeria would be like Central Africa Republic or Liberia. Pres. Buhari must remain in power and be re-elected to protect the stability of Nigeria so that those skilled in economics and business can do their work in a safe environment.

This process will take some time to make Nigeria a bread basket especially without the citizens forming crowd funding to assist with capital investment. Alaafin Sango wasn't the most prosperous Alaafin it was the Alaafin that came several generations after Sango that made Yorubas prosperous greatly. The President that will make Nigeria prosperous will come but as of now slow and steady is the right course for Nigeria. The West is in a volatile state, they are raising terrorists everywhere to prevent the unstoppable fall of their empire. Nigeria must keep up its defence and to do you need a very strong and fearless leader like Pres. Buhari. The same goes for Uganda, Pres. Museveni must stay in power for a slow and steady progress. Same goes for Zimbabwe Pres. Emmerson Mnangagwa must stay in power for a slow and steady progress. You can't put no peaceful man at the helm of power because the West will take advantage and destroy your stability. Slow and steady is the right action.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by SalamRushdie: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

This is 2018 now , have you noticed any improvement yet Bro? Nothing good will come out of Buhari
Re: 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online by KingSango(m): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

This is 2018 now , have you noticed any improvement yet Bro? Nothing good will come out of Buhari

You are not getting killed by monsters. Do you realize that the West is behind the terrorism? Their empire is falling and they are desperately trying to stop any African nation from becoming an empire. Nigeria has the potential to be the next empire to protect African people worldwide like China does for Asians. Economic progress will come from the women, the women own the market, you must use crowd funding to see help with capital investment. The people must act!

The Army is hiring are you going to sign up to protect your country in these End Times?

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose To Allocate Over 200 Shops In New Oja Oba Market Today / FG To Establish Free Trade Zone In Ekiti / Sanwo-olu: Red Line Rail Project Is Set For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.