Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion (37414 Views)

Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine / Bayelsa APC In War With Dickson For Calling Jonathan A Waste Product / Police Invasion: Richie Etonye Clarifies Himself, Says No Money Was Found Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by promzy555(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
P.D.P!!! = SHARE THE MONEY...

4 Likes

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Maxymilla(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Sharp guy!!! E wan dull himself b4....fire!!! grin
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Kenny9ice09(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
D idiot de owe workers salary smh. Naija!

3 Likes

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Oh lord, deal with seriaki Dickson ijn amen
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Vomm: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Wetin concern Jonathan with this one again, some people dy think with their tight anus
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Jethrolite(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Dude is settled for life. That's if he succeeds.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Abduljohn(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2016
I know he must have been carrying out cash safety/lodgement for the governor without compensation. Na now his brain set above speed limit.

But why do we have greedy politicians in Nigeria? Maybe the money is meant for Avenger or what will he do with the said amount in cash yet no foreign currency in circulation and just one person has a whole lot of this. Dia's God ooo

1 Like

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Ofunaofu: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2016
And they said no money to pay workers salaries. When will state governments say the money they have can only pay workers in the state but not enough to pay the salaries of the governor, deputy governor, state lawmakers etc. When?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by seguno2: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2016
Meanwhile the workers are owed several months of salary and pensions.
The accountant should be arrested and made to cough up the money so the suffering masses can be paid what they are owed.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2016
What do you expect when you employ your family members in top positions in government,people that dont know jack.if its hes personal money then i pray he never recovers it,but then what business does he even do,ofcourse its state money.i guess no salary this month for civil servants..smh

1 Like

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by ceeethru(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Can Governor Dickson account for the money? what was the source of the money and what was it meant for? The very same Dickson that said Bayelsa is bankrupt and hasn't paid several months of workers salaries. How in Heaven's sake do these corrupt vampires that call themselves politicians manage to sleep at night? Knowing they have made millions of families go to bed hungry because of their loot.

4 Likes

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by BlackSeptember: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2016
bigtt76:
And people will be hailing Jonathan's government angry SMH
wetin consine jona for this matter

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by adeoba2008(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2016
What's the money meant for? This is a simple case of ole ji, ole GBA. I hate immunity with passion. In a civilised clime, Dickson need to be probed.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by ajepako(f): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2016
God of the masses is in action..

Thief steal am...another thief re-steal am

God punish someborry....

grin cheesy grin

Awon ole jaguda..

1 Like

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by arsenal33: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Sharp Guy!

hmm....PDP well done o!!
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by omogin(f): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Flee to my house bros
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by arsenal33: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2016
seguno2:
Meanwhile the workers are owed several months of salary and pensions.
The accountant should be arrested and made to cough up the money so the suffering masses can be paid what they are owed.

What should happen to the Governor?
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by openmine(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2016
bigtt76:
how does d topic relate to GEJ?
is GEJ the current governor or the bayelsa state accountant who allegedly stole that huge amount of money?
pls don't lose ur way due 2 ur hatred 4 GEJ....face the issue before U!
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Abagworo(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2016
dotuna3:
U see now,How will u make ur cousin accountant for the state when we have good people that are even experience than he do.what governance is turning to I don't know oo.

Secondly how can someone move easily and quick with such huge amount don't u know how big and bulky this kind of money gonna look like?

Thirdly where the Governor see that kind of money is a personal one or for the state.

If personal I this EFCC got to do something like they did to our brother Fayose

Keep your family and business completely separated

Money and blood don't mix

like 2 dks with no btch you find yourself in serious ish.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by otokx(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2016
The politicians spend in US dollars, the militants will not see this one.

1 Like

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Uruanguy(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2016
kenonze:
grin
That money was set aside to bribe Supreme Court Judges.

He can't even make an official statement on that else EFCC will charge him for money laundering.

Mimi Ikpe i miss u..where have u been? Come up on facebook I sent u a request... we really need to talk.

1 Like

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Abagworo(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Ofunaofu:
And they said no money to pay workers salaries. When will state governments say the money they have can only pay workers in the state but not enough to pay the salaries of the governor, deputy governor, state lawmakers etc. When?

Sometimes side deals do give Governors money. A Bayelsa Governor is likely opportuned to make huge side money.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Bravemargai(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2016
I dont like this son of a d:ck one bit.but i no go believe thz story yet.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Myself2(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2016
bigtt76:

Don't be silly,what has GEJ got to do with this unverified report ??
Unfortunately you sound as if you reason with your big tits
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by legaxi(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2016
dotuna3:
U see now,How will u make ur cousin accountant for the state when we have good people that are even experience than he do.what governance is turning to I don't know oo.

Secondly how can someone move easily and quick with such huge amount don't u know how big and bulky this kind of money gonna look like?

Thirdly where the Governor see that kind of money is a personal one or for the state.

So fayose na your brother, Chai you self don follow chop government money be that na, why you come they complain.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by jrusky(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2016
They have come again with their no common sense lies. Please the poster of this thread listen to yourself if even you copied this rubbish somewhere can't you read and use your brain to figure it out if this is geniue or one of those nonsense

I ask you to please explain to me how do you think a cash of such huge amount in Dollars will be handed over just like that as if you are talking about 100, 000 Naira, please read your post again if it make sense I quote you " You said a total $4.6 Million was handed over to the guy for safe keeping" does this statement make sense You mean a Nigeria man will be so daft and so stupid to hand over such cash by hand to hands for safe keeping and he will still be so daft that a huge amount of such magnitude can not be traced to any bank is that what you are telling me or the guy could have dug a pit within 24 hours to hide $4.5 million and no one will see him during the digging process.

Please have you seen money before I guess No, because if you have seen huge cash before you will not say this nonsense what did you take $4.6 million to be Nigeria with their fantasy I'm sure some fools with no brain die hard poverty stinking human will be shouting now and have high blood pressure just for nothing simply they can not use their senses to check how easy that money of such huge amount will "JUST"went missing so quick like that in this current Nigeria situation were eagle eyes are everywhere seeking for whom to devour.

eople just talk about cash as if its nothing or just something you can just pick billions of money on the street. I blame nobody its Buhari regime that started it all calling billion stolen by this man or by that woman as if billion is just chicken change now even someone who has never see N100, 000 all in his or her too will jump to street and be shouting billions as if you just pick it on this street.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Atake14(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2016
i started playing d game since i was 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by purplekayc(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Make e leave d guy
Its chicken change to him nah
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Davash222(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2016
dotuna3:

Oga, it's $4.6million, with proper packaging, it can contain a travel - bag.

This one na family issue, after 6 months, the Accountant will call his Cousin and explain to him, now the Family elders will be involved. There will be a family meeting where the issue would be address properly, After the Parley, the Accountant will then buy a Car as sorry-gift to the Governor.

Case close.

1 Like

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by 4nobody4every1: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2016
timilehing:
Thief thieving a thief's "thieved" money grin
Gbam, double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body, imagine 4.6million US dollars in the hands of this criminals called governor and his accountant cousin and yet civil servants in Bayelsa state are been owed salaries.
Nigeria is indeed sick as a nation, the demon of greed & corruption and the acquisition of wealth at all cost has killed the great potential inherent in the nation called Nigeria, whether APC or PDP, this bunch of criminals dont care what happens to the poor masses on the street, we need a revolution like the Arab spring to remove all this criminals, l weep for Nigeria, meanwhile l hope EFCC and the relevant security agencies can probe the source / motive of the cash sad sad sad angry angry

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Franchise21(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Same Bayelsa state that the Governor can't pay workers salaries and the state owned university was shut down for months... SMH
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by nonjebose(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Op, stop this kind of thing. I was expecting to see the pix of the man fleeing with the money. *runs out of the thread to look for the man*. Some things on my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.