Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion (37416 Views)

Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine / Bayelsa APC In War With Dickson For Calling Jonathan A Waste Product / Police Invasion: Richie Etonye Clarifies Himself, Says No Money Was Found Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Oluwaiye2016: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
That money was set aside to bribe Supreme Court Judges. He can't even make an official statement on that else EFCC will charge him for money laundering.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Oluwaiye2016: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
That money was set aside to bribe Supreme Court Judges. He can't even make an official statement on that else EFCC will charge him for money laundering.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
$4.6M him share of national cake
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by altim8(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
I wanna call out to those surrounding d wicked Governor... Since he has stollen workers salaries, please steal from him. Ghost woman is busy warming up to come for him. No salary for 11months and u are saving this heartbreaking amount, for what?!!!
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by altim8(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
seguno2:
Meanwhile the workers are owed several months of salary and pensions.
The accountant should be arrested and made to cough up the money so the suffering masses can be paid what they are owed.
cough what my brother... When a thief thief from his master thief, it only shows d apprentice thief is learning faster. The thief in government house is surrounded by thieves and when Buhari launches his wrath on them, they will call it political witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by otokx(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tomorrow they will tell us Nigeria is a poor country.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Excuzeme: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Femich18:

This corruption tin is not about Jonathan.. it has been happening even before GEJ tenure, just that he gave them a free hand and even went further by saying "stealing is not Corruption"
This is not about Jonathan...leave their Hero out of this

The bolded is WHAT MAKES IT ALL ABOUT JONATHAN.

Jonathan aided, abetted and encouraged looting of Nigeria's public treasury.
If we want to be honest, we would award him The Grand-Father of Corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by kingsBreed(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
dotuna3:
U see now,How will u make ur cousin accountant for the state when we have good people that are even experience than he do.what governance is turning to I don't know oo.

Secondly how can someone move easily and quick with such huge amount don't u know how big and bulky this kind of money gonna look like?

Thirdly where the Governor see that kind of money is a personal one or for the state.

If personal I this EFCC got to do something like they did to our brother Fayose

Simply Nepotism. The politics in Nigeria is by the people,and for the people.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by NobleG1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thief stole from a big thief. That's interesting!
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by EreluY(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
[size=18pt]A state governor handed over $4.6m personal cash to an employee for safe keeping? Yet, these executive thieves are celebrated by the poor, ignorant masses? Nigeria is irrevocably doomed - I've said it for the umpteenth time![/size]
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by bigerboy200: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin hahahahahahahahaha! TWO WORDS "EARLY" "RETIREMENT"!!! RUN NIGGA! RUN!! I wonder how you go see person way 'funky' and flexing dey hin body(analysis from the pic) make am accountant! That is how one guy came to my office to apply for position of "accountant" and in his CV he listed his hobbies as meeting people, 'bird watching'', 'traveling', "clubbing" 'planning'. Ironically it was the 'bird watching' i had issues with grin grin grin make he nor come dey watch and money go dey 'fly' away from company angry angry
LMAO. ..comments like this bring me to nairaland...
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by Oweipadei: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Let me talk. The state government (Bayelsa) can't pay workers for months and by reason of that, Niger Delta university has been on strike for months. People are dying because of hunger and a lot of people who have been living in the state capital (Yenegoa) has returned back to their communities as means of survival became unbearable, he (Diction) is telling workers and others that the state doesn't have money to pay workers.
Why human beings in positions are so cruel to their own people they vowed to govern well when they got the position. Actually, permit me, some people carry's devil's heart. They don't care the state of others ones they got there. Too bad. Let EFCC rise up to this.
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by mikolo80: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
dotuna3:
U see now,How will u make ur cousin accountant for the state when we have good people that are even experience than he do.what governance is turning to I don't know oo.

Secondly how can someone move easily and quick with such huge amount don't u know how big and bulky this kind of money gonna look like?

Thirdly where the Governor see that kind of money is a personal one or for the state.

If personal I this EFCC got to do something like they did to our brother Fayose
you never hear of bullion van for your village or forex or wire transfer or trailer sef. 1.8 billiom, sharp guy
Re: Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion by harmonychris(f): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari CASE AM
Nawa for this your grammar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.