Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra (1246 Views)

Advice To Pro-#biafra Activist From A Northerner / Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by akelicious(m): 5:42am On Aug 27, 2016
A 30 year-old pro-Bi­afran activist, Mr. Sunday Chucks Obasi has been al­legedly arrested at his home in Amuko Nnewi Anambra State.
According to the Amnes­ty International, information made available by his kins­men, copy of which was ob­tained by The AKELICIOUS on Saturday, disclosed that five armed men suspected to be security agents arrived the compound in a vehicle inscribed with government number plate and whisked away Obasi in a Gestapo style, injuring him during the pro­cess at about 9.00pm on Au­gust 16. The family claimed that his whereabouts have re­mained unknown.In a petition sent to the Di­rector-General of the Depart­ment of State Services (DSS), Lawal Daura; Attorney-Gen­eral of the Federation (AGF), Abubakar Malami (SAN) and the Inspector-General of Po­lice (IGP), Ibrahim Kpodun Idris, they claimed that “fam­ily members and neighbours who came out after the inci­dent saw blood and empty bullet shells on the ground in front of Sunday Chucks Oba­si’s house as well as near his vehicle”.Eyewitnesses, includ­ing family members, report­ed that obasi’s life may be in grave danger.The petition indicated that the family had made inquir­ies at several police stations in Anambra state, but was told that he was not in their cus­tody.This has raised fears that he risks torture or death in custody. We are urging the Nigerian authorities to im­mediately disclose the where­abouts and fate of Sunday Chucks Obasi, and if he is de­tained release him unless he is promptly
Read full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/08/30-year-old-pro-biafra-activist-is-been.html?m=1

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by importexpert(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2016
we are coming

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by Karm16: 5:55am On Aug 27, 2016
He most likely must have been arrested for drugs too.

3 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by ejilife: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2016
Karm16:
IPOB does not do drugs. Moreover, he was not arrested but kidnapped by the agents of the Daura President AKA African Hitler Muhammdu Buhari (AHMB). Thank God that the world is watching and taking note.

5 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by GMBuhari: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Good riddance

2 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by agwom(m): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by Karm16: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2016
ejilife:
IPOB does not do drugs. Moreover, he was not arrested but kidnapped by the agents of the Daura President AKA African Hitler Muhammdu Buhari (AHMB). Thank God that the world is watching and taking note.

iPods, tripods and re-pods deal drugs. Don't twist information.
He was kidnapped? Lololol

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by HERSLEY(f): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2016
Karm16:

both of u are same
Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by ofeoil: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2016
Karm16:

U must not comment on ss/se matter, get urself a life. comment on sw issues.

3 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2016
ejilife:
were did u bring kidnapping from they he was arrested. and I don't think if he didn't do anything he would be arrested . maybe he was arrested for drugs
Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2016
ofeoil:

U must not comment on ss/se matter, get urself a life. comment on sw issues.
oga attachment well done it looks like u Igbos are claiming storborness don't worry when time comes your eyes will clear the as been singing it that there is nothing like Biafra to us but u still wanna behave dumb and blind to see d truth

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by ofeoil: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2016
michaelandre:
oga attachment well done it looks like u Igbos are claiming storborness don't worry when time comes your eyes will clear the as been singing it that there is nothing like Biafra to us but u still wanna behave dumb and blind to see d truth

Stay off my mention, u uncircumcised homosexual. I have told u people that am not gay and want no such association. Yet u want to force association on me. Puffter! Stand on your own, leave ur fellow man alone.

Anybody can talk big wen using goverenment power, meet me on road and talk pass ur mouth, if u survive, big ups!

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by OMAR12: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2016
to the mod, I don't give a hoot if u ban me one more, who so ever insult my person no matter which language, I WONT HESITATE to give him or her my own share of venom, for u guys to put a stop to those of us who feel we where injustly ban for replying to insult, I recommend u create a thread or whatever, with a list of those that had /have been ban so we don't feel yo one sided and supporting that of ur own.if I can find the moniker of those insult me on that list, then I have to other option than to trust the mod. to the issue at hand, someone life is at stake at someone above me is speaking about drugs, justifying unwarranted killing with such statement. for your information he is human and he has the right to choose wherever to align his interest, if he feels Biafra is a better option so be it so far he doesn't kill anyone.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by attackgat: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Nigeria is a lawless nation. How can the police go and arrest someone simply for being a Biafran activist? The signs of the times we are in.
Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by Karm16: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2016
OMAR12:
to the mod, I don't give a hoot if u ban me one more, who so ever insult my person no matter which language, I WONT HESITATE to give him or her my own share of venom, for u guys to put a stop to those of us who feel we where injustly ban for replying to insult, I recommend u create a thread or whatever, with a list of those that had /have been ban so we don't feel yo one sided and supporting that of ur own.if I can find the moniker of those insult me on that list, then I have to other option than to trust the mod. to the issue at hand, someone life is at stake at someone above me is speaking about drugs, justifying unwarranted killing with such statement. for your information he is human and he has the right to choose wherever to align his interest, if he feels Biafra is a better option so be it so far he doesn't kill anyone.

O da bi pe ebi n pa eleyi
Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by abobakucannibal: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2016
OMAR12:

This same person has been unleashed by the devil in almost all the threads that is how he has been insulting the Igbo tribe even in one of the threads he was thinking he has committed a banning offends yet non of the mod is seeing that this guys post is against a rule 2.If I answer am now the tribal mod go ban person.Nl is now one sided.
Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by abobakucannibal: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2016
Karm16:

O da bi pe ebi n pa eleyi

You think you have mouth?you don't know somebody can tell a word that can make you hang yourself.I have been seeing all your provoking post against the Igbo tribe yet the mod will not ban you.
Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by abobakucannibal: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2016
michaelandre:
were did u bring kidnapping from they he was arrested. and I don't think if he didn't do anything he would be arrested . maybe he was arrested for drugs

Just like the mumu actress wumi was arrested for drugs

Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by ejilife: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
michaelandre:
You don't arrest people without telling his/her kiths and kins where you are taking him/her to? Unfortunately, those that kidnapped him did exactly that and worse still is that they are yet to make contact with the family inspite of coming in a vehicle with GF number plate. d
Re: 30-year-old Pro-biafra Activist Is Been Arrested In Anambra by ejilife: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Karm16:

The last time I checked, IPOB weren't the producers of my pikin teething mixtures that killed 52 kids neither are they Actress Wunmi or even Baba Salau. Ndo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Needs Igbos to Succeed-Donald Trump / I Know How Tinubu Picked Osinbajo, Says Lagos SSG / 9 In 10 Nigerian Girls Smuggled To Europe From Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.