Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each (906 Views)

Aisha El-Rufai Presents Her Children For Vaccination - Flag-off Measles Campaign / Photos Of Crowd At Imo Democracy Day As Governor Empowers 305 With 1m Each. / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by lamzybaby: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2016
AN ORGANIZATION, Open Data and Data Visualization Training in Africa, Orodata, has alleged that some federal and state government officials managing the Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs, camps across the country were selling some children for N100,000.

Exposing the alleged fraudulent activities of these government officials, the organization claimed that some officials in the IDPs camps said group leaders who call themselves ‘Lords’ were involved in a massive child trafficking scam in the camps.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/alleged-idp-officials-allegedly-selling-children-n0-1m/

Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by agwom(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by mhisbliss(f): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2016
low key slave trade smh

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by Slimflame(m): 6:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Shooo
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by chemicalDisease: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2016
IDP Baby factory, Northern Branch.
The should enjoy the change they worked for.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by Flexherbal(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Nigerian government does not take issues like this serious.
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by Luckymay(f): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Selling some to feed some. Not totally a bad idea if you ask me. So long as they are not sold to the wrong people (ritualists)
We are in jungle and defeat by starvation is not an option.
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by TheFreeOne: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2016
Luckymay:
Selling some to feed some. Not totally a bad idea if you ask me. So long as they are not sold to the wrong people (ritualists)
We are in jungle and defeat by starvation is not an option.

An you are a woman Did you read what was written up there at all. Are you Ok

How would you feel if your child got missing or found out that he/she has been abducted and sold by child traffickers

In your silliness people should start selling their wards to survive cos the economy is bad....SMH.

Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by rapistomenka: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2016
None of my business.....
Is it not better they sell off all the future Islamic terrorists
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by hiredkiller: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2016
rapistomenka:
None of my business.....

Is it not better they sell off all the future Islamic terrorists
i love this guy
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by Luckymay(f): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
TheFreeOne:

An you are a woman Did you read what was written up there at all. Are you Ok

How would you feel if your child got missing or found out that he/she has been abducted and sold by child traffickers

In your silliness people should start selling their wards to survive cos the economy is bad....SMH.
Hahaha... Why e pain you reach like this nah?
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by TheFreeOne: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Luckymay:

Hahaha... Why e pain you reach like this nah?

E pain me b'cos I get conscience. Unlike your own wey don lost tey tey
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by Luckymay(f): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:

E pain me b'cos I get conscience. Unlike your own wey don lost tey tey
Come on' chill man. I got conscience alright? A lot of it. But you failed to see things from my own point of view.
OK... Most of these kids lost their parents during bombing and other terror related incidents, some of them with parents or parent can't get adequate care from them due to the unrest going on there. In fact they hardly feed talk more of other social supports. Nigeria economy is not helping issues. The people in IDP camp are facing hell daily.. They need help. So if a well meaning citizen decides to "buy" Any of the kids, I don't think it's a bad idea.
I hope you understand where I'm coming from.?
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by Joel3(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2016
when we they throw in bomb. this people are too backward for my liking.
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by Lanretoye(m): 1:11am On Aug 28, 2016
wha is the diff between 0.1m and 100k?.
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by TheFreeOne: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2016
Luckymay:

Come on' chill man. I got conscience alright? A lot of it. But you failed to see things from my own point of view.
OK... Most of these kids lost their parents during bombing and other terror related incidents, some of them with parents or parent can't get adequate care from them due to the unrest going on there. In fact they hardly feed talk more of other social supports. Nigeria economy is not helping issues. The people in IDP camp are facing hell daily.. They need help. So if a well meaning citizen decides to "buy" Any of the kids, I don't think it's a bad idea.
I hope you understand where I'm coming from.?

I hope you know some heartless individuals 'buy' humans for ritual purposes too.

Anyone that wishes to help should approach appropriate agencies to assist or adopt those children who lost their parents to BH terrorists.
Re: ALLEGED: IDP Officials Allegedly Selling Children For N0.1m Each by Luckymay(f): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:

I hope you know some heartless individuals 'buy' humans for ritual purposes too.

Anyone that wishes to help should approach appropriate agencies to assist or adopt those children who lost their parents to BH terrorists.
Good point. But you know life is all about risks. Even a ritualist can approach' appropriate agencies' and after the custody is been granted, he will still use the child for the intended purpose. You right though.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Said This about Oshiomhole And His Wife, Lara / NO Smoke Without Fire, Dirty Secrets Exposed On Why Judges Are Arrested- Shockin / Chibok Girls: Disquiet In The Military Over Release Of Five Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.