Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze (2381 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by gabinweb: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Following the continuous killings of villagers in Enugu State by Fulani Herdsmen, a one time former Secretary of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief Nduka Eya, has called for declaration of six geopolitical zone, a sovereign country, if that would end the activities of the bloodthirsty herdsmen.

Chief Nduka, while reacting to the recent invasion of herdsmen and inability of security to protect lives, describe the killings as inhuman.

He said: “We regard every Hausa man as our brother and friend but these killings must stop. When Fulani herdsmen killed the people of Nimbo, they said they would get to the root of the matter and that it was going to be the last. How can a human being be killed by his or her neighbour for beating a gong to scare away animals?

Source: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/08/enugu-massacre-let-us-declare-six-zones.html

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by meeky007(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2016
FOLLOWING...
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by asorocker: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2016
rubbish
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by limeta(f): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2016
He said: “We regard every Hausa man as our brother and friend but these killings must stop.

See life,
they are not yr brother or friend so do something or die.
You dont even know how to be a chief
Who made you a chief sef.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by BlackSeptember: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Ohaneze ndi oshi should keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by babyfaceafrica: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Nice
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by agwom(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by hiredkiller: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2016
what is ohaneze?
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by months: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2016
This generation of igbo men are confused.

Our fathers are confused, since wen did a mallam become your brother?

I shed tears 4 his cluelessness... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by mrvitalis(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2016
I hope these people k ow what they are asking for??

Igbos have the largest investment outside our region as far as am concerned we should be fighting for one Nigeria...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by asorocker: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Igbos have the largest investment outside our region as far as am concerned we should be fighting for one Nigeria...

fighting for one Nigeria!!!! some times i pity the level of degeneration that some nigerians have degenerated to , Nigerians now reason like dogs , no wonder someone called his dog buhari, Nigerians are now worse than dogs

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by KINGwax007(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2016
But, will your monarchs return the money they collect from these herdsmen?

Stand up and answer me!!! angry angry

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by MadamExcellency: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

What have your investments got to do with declaration of sovereignty?
The right to own property is a United Nation Universal human right.

Must Ndigbo continue suffering in silence and mortgage their future to uncertainty because a few among them live and do business in territories outside Igboland within Nigeria?

Why do Ndigbo in diaspora (Overseas) support Biafra while few selfish individuals in Nigeria (outside the East) fear for what become of them and their business after Nigeria is split?

Selfishness is Evil

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by okeyokeyvega: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Shut up there declare six wetin? We are talking of real freedom (biafra) frm this clowns, u are there talking nonosense

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by EmeeNaka: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Igbo's are sovereign. I do not see why Enugu people will not defend themselves. They're to blame.
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by Sealeddeal(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari is a herdsmen. He is not moved by the dangerous activities of his colleagues against the constitution. He also has violated constitutional provisions severally.
I do believe that independence will not stop the attacks by herdsmen. What the attacked need to do is prompt preparation for self defense and preemptive strike when threatened by the murderous herdsmen.
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Must Ndigbo continue suffering in silence and mortgage their future to uncertainty because a few among them live and do business in territories outside Igboland within Nigeria?

Why do Ndigbo in diaspora (Overseas) support Biafra while few selfish individuals in Nigeria (outside the East) fear for what become of them and their business after Nigeria is split?

Selfishness is Evil

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by Victorvexz(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Selfishness is Evil
TRASH!!!
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by Fight2Finish: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Getout with that your investment sermon, which business is greater than business of freedom?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by Fight2Finish: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Buhari is a herdsmen. He is not moved by the dangerous activities of his colleagues against the constitution. He also has violated constitutional provisions severally.
I do believe that independence will not stop the attacks by herdsmen. What the attacked need to do is prompt preparation for self defense and preemptive strike when threatened by the murderous herdsmen.
Independence will checkmate their activities so independence is welcomed.
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by Marcelini(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Why should Ndiigbo care about unpatriotic Igbos that have refused to relocate the bulk of their investment from SW and North to Igboland to help us grow our local economy and provide employment opportunities to our many unemployed youths?

Don't bring your investments back home, stay there and keep thinking the rest of us will remain in bondage, so that you get to keep your useless investments in SW and North, that does not benefit us.

Selfish beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by walemoney007(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:

I support you...i wish and pray this country divide soon
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by Fight2Finish: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
walemoney007:
I support you...i wish and pray this country divide soon
Thanks! It has come to a stage where our forum's rule 9 will not safe Nigeria because insincerity in our leaders are alarming. Imagine Shehu Sani supporting foreigners Independence why there are a lot of issues pressing home?
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by ejilife: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Marcelini:

Why should Ndiigbo care about unpatriotic Igbos that have refused to relocate the bulk of their investment from SW and North to Igboland to help us grow our local economy and provide employment opportunities to our many unemployed youths?

Don't bring your investments back home, stay there and keep thinking the rest of us will remain in bondage, so that you get to keep your useless investments in SW and North, that does not benefit us.

Selfish beings.
You dey mind that Afonja claiming to be an Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by ejilife: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:

offcourse, with freedom (not independence per se) they will not be able to step foot on our land without following laid down rules and regulations. Freedom will effective bring such mindless killings and waste of innocent souls to a permenant stop.
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by RALPHOW(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
WHO IS ENUGU STATE GOVERNOR?
HE SHOULD RESIGN IF HE CAN NOT PROTECT HIS PEOPLE BY ALL MEANS.
LEARN FROM BIG MOUTH GOVERNOR FAYOSE
IF PRESIDENCY CAN NOT PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE TAKE LAW INTO YOUR PEOPLES HAND AND PROTECT THEM.
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by walemoney007(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:

Thanks! It has come to a stage where our forum's rule 9 will not safe Nigeria because insincerity in our leaders are alarming. Imagine Shehu Sani supporting foreigners Independence why there are a lot of issues pressing home?
have not seen light for the pass 7 days,,the roads in my community is bad,,I do buy pure water to drink...am not enjoying anything from the Nigerian state..so what should it still be existing for?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by Fight2Finish: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
ejilife:
offcourse, with freedom (not independence per se) they will not be able to step foot on our land without following laid down rules and regulations. Freedom will effective bring such mindless killings and waste of innocent souls to a permenant stop.
Seconded, thirdonded and fourthonded.
Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by Fight2Finish: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
walemoney007:
have not seen light for the pass 7 days,,the roads in my community is bad,,I do buy pure water to drink...am not enjoying anything from the Nigerian state..so what should it still be existing for?
Nigeria was formed and structured for British criminals and the Nigeria elites. I mean elites from every region. But when we partition Nigeria every independent state will deal with there elites the way they want without interference. So division is welcomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by OMAR12: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
KINGwax007:
But, will your monarchs return the money they collect from these herdsmen?

Stand up and answer me!!! angry angry
is that the yardstick for killing someone, I mean when the Igbo speak all of u think it all about selfish interest, even if they take up arms against the Fulani herdsmen u will still proudly fault the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by mensdept: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Igbo's are sovereign. I do not see why Enugu people will not defend themselves. They're to blame.

Because they have a women in government house that thought he would keep a low profile for 4 years without doing much and people would still give him titles.

Also, Because the military created illegally 5 states in the SE and states in the South were made to divide and conquer the people. Imagine if the killings happened when there was the Eastern Region or even East Cnetral state, talk less of Biafra, but because we have already in our agreement with the bs, cannot act because it's not our state, including when a quack because governor or senator because they are not from our "state".

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre: Let Us Declare Six Zones Sovereign Countries - Ohanaeze by bender79: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
mensdept:

Because they have a women in government house that thought he would keep a low profile for 4 years without doing much and people would still give him titles.

Also, Because the military created illegally 5 states in the SE and states in the South were made to divide and conquer the people. Imagine if the killings happened when there was the Eastern Region or even East Cnetral state, talk less of Biafra, but because we have already in our agreement with the bs, cannot act because it's not our state, including when a quack because governor or senator because they are not from our "state".
You have said nothing, may be you should repeat yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

#OndoDecides: We Will Vote Out Buhari In 2019 / Osinbajo's Look-alike Spotted In House Of Reps(photo) / The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.