Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,617 members, 7,843,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Movie Producer,tyler Perry Laid Hand On Bishop T.D. Jakes After Giving $1million - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Movie Producer,tyler Perry Laid Hand On Bishop T.D. Jakes After Giving $1million (897 Views)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Producer,tyler Perry Laid Hand On Bishop T.D. Jakes After Giving $1million by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2016
In a viral video that appeared on the Internet over the weekend, Hollywood producer Tyler Perry, known for his string of "Madea" movies, is seen laying hands on the renowned preacher, Bishop T.D. Jakes during a worship service at The Potter's House in Dallas, Texas.

Read full story here: m.christianpost.com/news/tyler-perry-prays-for-lays-hands-on-bishop-td-jakes-at-potters-house-103569/?m=1

watch video here:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sNejZAmdIG4

Re: Movie Producer,tyler Perry Laid Hand On Bishop T.D. Jakes After Giving $1million by PHC4(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Ok o
Re: Movie Producer,tyler Perry Laid Hand On Bishop T.D. Jakes After Giving $1million by parisbookaddict(f): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
moffymichael:
In a viral video that appeared on the Internet over the weekend, Hollywood producer Tyler Perry, known for his string of "Madea" movies, is seen laying hands on the renowned preacher, Bishop T.D. Jakes during a worship service at The Potter's House in Dallas, Texas.

Read full story here: m.christianpost.com/news/tyler-perry-prays-for-lays-hands-on-bishop-td-jakes-at-potters-house-103569/?m=1

watch video here:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sNejZAmdIG4

This is very old.. last year i thinkmm
I dont usually call other christian pastors fakes without evidence but it was at this moment at this very moment i lost all respect for that pastor..
Re: Movie Producer,tyler Perry Laid Hand On Bishop T.D. Jakes After Giving $1million by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
parisbookaddict:

This is very old.. last year i thinkmm
I dont usually call other christian pastors fakes without evidence but it was at this moment at this very moment i lost all respect for that pastor..

Why exactly did you lose your respect for him?
Re: Movie Producer,tyler Perry Laid Hand On Bishop T.D. Jakes After Giving $1million by parisbookaddict(f): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
taiwoawoniyi:

Why exactly did you lose your respect for him?

Tyler Perry is not married but has a child from a "baby mama" that i know of.. he does not lead a good christian life judging by that alone.. but i dont care.. i am not a judge.
What i found troubling was how td jakes "fell under the anointing" when terry placed his hand on him after donating 1million dollars to his church..
The fakery was too appalling
Re: Movie Producer,tyler Perry Laid Hand On Bishop T.D. Jakes After Giving $1million by Anas09: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Tyler Perry is not married but has a child from a "baby mama" that i know of.. he does not lead a good christian life judging by that alone.. but i dont care.. i am not a judge.
What i found troubling was how td jakes "fell under the anointing" when terry placed his hand on him after donating 1million dollars to his church..
The fakery was too appalling
He is not married to the woman had that boy for him? But i heard he married an Ethiopian girl?

Ha its well oo
Re: Movie Producer,tyler Perry Laid Hand On Bishop T.D. Jakes After Giving $1million by parisbookaddict(f): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Anas09:

He is not married to the woman had that boy for him? But i heard he married an Ethiopian girl?

Ha its well oo
Nah he isn't
I really don't care if he has 10 baby mamas or married to 2 women.. the show of shame between he and td jakes was just shocking..
Re: Movie Producer,tyler Perry Laid Hand On Bishop T.D. Jakes After Giving $1million by Anas09: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Nah he isn't
I really don't care if he has 10 baby mamas or married to 2 women.. the show of shame between he and td jakes was just shocking..
I saw that pic, i had to look at it again, i thought i didnt see corrwctly. It's well.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/10/16 / Which Man Of God Do You Respect Most / Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.