Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,779 members, 7,844,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 (1542 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by columbus007(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
suzan404:
check your bible nahundecidedundecided
bible ke grin ,why has my pastor not mentioned to me about this name all the while I have been a christian shocked
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
columbus007:
bible ke grin ,why has my pastor not mentioned to me about this name all the while I have been a christian shocked
Go and ask him nah undecided
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by columbus007(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
suzan404:
Go and ask him nah undecided
L cheesy
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by Chinessco(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Girl360:

Hei God..see questions shocked

You people should spare me this one, abeg
lolz sis answer joor
Girl360:

Hei God..see questions shocked

You people should spare me this one, abeg
lolz sis answer joor
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
suzan404:
#ChallengeAccepted

Ans1:“Mahershalalhashbaz.” Isaiah 8:3 or 8;1

Ans2:Andrew,John and Peter

Ans3:Bethlehem

Ans4:Simeon

Ans5:John The Apostle

Q1:"God is not man,that he should lie;neither the son of man,that he should repent......where in the bible can it be found?

Q2:Can anything change God's Word?

Q3:Explain what a new life in Christ means?

Q4:What are those things that can make God to replace a man?

Q5:Mention any five(5) examples of corrupt communication from the bible?

1. Numbers 23:19

2.Nothing

3.New Life -- Born again followed by Sanctification then the Holy Ghost Baptism smiley

4.stone

5.not particularly sure.. But all forms of sin grin

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Suzan404 you copied me joor

Q1. Who was the youngest king in the bible?

Q2. Who is the father of the little girl that accused Peter of being one of Jesus Christ's disciple?

Q3. What's the name of Solomon's third wife?

Q4. What's the name of the woman with the issue of blood?

Q5. How many of Pharaoh's soldiers perished in the red sea?

I no sabi anything here oo grin This ur own tough pass suzan404 oooo grin Choi !!!

Youngest King i n d Bible -- shey na Joash abi Josiah at age 8..I don forget grin
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jarizod:

1. Numbers 23:19

2.Nothing

3.New Life -- Born again followed by Sanctification then the Holy Ghost Baptism smiley

4.stone

5.not particularly sure.. But all forms of sin grin

cool grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Suzan404 you copied me joor undecided lipsrsealed.

Q1. Who was the youngest king in the bible?

Q2. Who is the father of the little girl that accused Peter of being one of Jesus Christ's disciple?

Q3. What's the name of Solomon's third wife?

Q4. What's the name of the woman with the issue of blood?

Q5. How many of Pharaoh's soldiers perished in the red sea?

Cc

Smelly.mouth
Jarizo.d
Girl36.0
Oyind.17
Asuo2.7
Mizzb.ouqui
Ellacu.te45
MissH.atey
IamN.awty
Mhisb.liss
Vizki.z
Alobrig.ht17
Undispu.tedBosom

Who owns the cock that cried 3 times before Judas denied Jesus grin
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by McBrooklyn(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2016
Berlyn:

Berlyn Baby, Where have you been?? I've been admitted in the hospital for missing you. Please do reply me babe embarassed embarassed
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
cool grin grin

Thanks bae smiley

#(yolo
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2016
richommie:

Thanks bae smiley
#(yolo
You are welcome cool
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
You are welcome cool

Did u see it? wink

#yolo
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day2 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
richommie:

Did u see it? wink

#yolo
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity Or Insanity / Jehovah Witness Is Built On Lies And False Teaching. Get Out Of That Cult! / Who Killed 42 Kids And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.