Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Reality About Condom Use, Sell And Sharing To Prevent Disease Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reality About Condom Use, Sell And Sharing To Prevent Disease Only (600 Views)

Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / 11 Things You Don't Know About CONDOM / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality About Condom Use, Sell And Sharing To Prevent Disease Only by Marioplus(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
This group purport they preach abstinence and fidelity to spouse as the primary approach of curbing these diseases from our world with little or no emphasis while they spend minutes/hours teaching people how to roll down condom on a man’s sexual organ as well as sharing condom to a great majority of men both young and old. I beg to ask whether you are more interested in saving life and the population of the whole world from HIV/AIDS pandemonium than the Creator who gave life to man? Can any man pay a ransom for his life {Mtt.16:26, Mk.8:37}?

Those who have HIV/AIDS and wish to live further can use the anti-retroviral drugs available at the hospitals while those who have recognized the absolute supremacy of God and are convinced about the supernatural power of God embedded in us humans [“I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation as you come to know him, so that with the eyes of your heart enlightened you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance among the saints and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power for us who believe, according to the working of his great power” Eph.1:17-18, ‘Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine’ Eph.3:20] can cry to the Heavens {“if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, pray, seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land” 2Chr.7:14, ‘he sent out his word and healed them and delivered them from destruction’ Ps.107:20, “so if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed” Jn.8:36}. I believe that the brain behind NACA was intended to help safeguard the health of man but the “C” for condom should be replaced with “Control yourself”. The free gift of self-control from God to every man should be emphasized and its safety for our marriage and future generation built on sincere obedience to the commandments of God.

As someone who encourages condom use, sell and share as an antidote to STD’s just take a look at these questions:

Can you give it to your husband for use at anybody when sexually aroused since it prevents infections and that is what matters?

Can you give it to your wife as a protective device from STD’s since she can be sexually aroused at any point in time and is allowed to cool off with any available man at that circumstance?

Can you give it to your brother whether junior or senior to use it on any girl or woman when he is sexually aroused since what matters is preventing infection?

Can you give it to your mother so that she can use it with any man outside if your father is not around to perform his conjugal duties?

Is condom worn in the mouth for those involved in MouthAction?

What about those who use finger for fore-play are they going to wear it on their fingers?

How will you feel to enter your house and meet your sister (junior/senior) rolling down a condom on a man’s sexual organ?

As a married woman will you be comfortable with your husband if he comes home with condom in his pocket as he excuses himself with the phrase “It was given to me by NACA employees after their sensitization program or where I went to check my HIV status”?

What will be your reaction to find condom inside your children’s school bag as they try to explain to you that it was given to them by NACA employees who came to sensitize them about HIV/AIDS?

How will you feel to find condom in your father’s/brother’s pocket while you tried washing his clothes?

Can you give condom to the man of God in charge of your fellowship since he is a man who has sexual urge like any other human being?

Will you be ready to commit fornication or adultery with as many people as possible that you give it to in order to practice what you preach?

What will be your reaction if you encounter a lady rolling down a condom on your father’s sexual organ?

How many condom do you use in a day and how many people do you give condom in a day?

How will you feel to encounter a girl rolling down condom on your brother’s sexual organ since you are ok with the whole idea?

Can you give condom to your father as a man and what will your reaction be if someone walks up to your father in your presence to give him condom?

The answers to this questions will provide us with genuine reasons why we should replace “C” for ‘Condom’ in NACA mainframe for “Control yourself” as we preach it with love, consistency and vehemence since the ideas we buy into now as individuals will greatly define what our unborn children will hold onto and posterity will not forgive us if we pile-up curses derived from sexual immorality on our future generation at the table of liberalism. Let us pray and work hard sincerely, earnestly, consciously and devotedly to collaborate with the free gift of self-control (“for God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but rather a spirit of power and of love and of self-discipline” 2 Tim.1:7) giving to man by God since sexual urge is among the emotions of man which God gave him power to subdue {‘God blessed them and God said to them, be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it…’ Gen.1:28}
Re: The Reality About Condom Use, Sell And Sharing To Prevent Disease Only by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Too many questions... Very long epistle.. What's d point here? Those who give away condoms or those who receives condoms?
Re: The Reality About Condom Use, Sell And Sharing To Prevent Disease Only by jokinexcel(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Op, yes I encourage my younger brother to always use a condom, and. I taught him the right way to use it. To protect his future. Boys must be boys
Re: The Reality About Condom Use, Sell And Sharing To Prevent Disease Only by newsphase(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Op I encourage you to encourage us to be encouraged by your article

What I mean is that

Write an article that will encourage us to read.........

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Nollywood Actor Pre-wedding Pic / Marriage / Pls Help Me! I Discovered My Husband Is Bisexual, What Should I Do? [advice Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.