Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

#5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? (2278 Views)

PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira / UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates / South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by MhizVeronica(f): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
This morning i saw a message on my phone from Eksu that i should go check for my screening date so i hurriedly dress up and went to the cafe. On getting there, i was told i need to pay before i can check, and i was like "you don't know what you are talking about"

So i bought time and log on to Eksu portal, and to my outermost surprise this was what i saw:

REQUIREMENTS TO KNOW YOUR SCREENING DATE

Please be informed that you need to download ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP in order to know your SCREENING DATE. The downloding of the Screening Slip requires additional payment.

:
:The DEADLINE for the Payment to download the ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP is Friday, 2nd September, 2016.

:
You are required to bring the following for the screening in the Campus on your Screening Date.

1) ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP (Must show your SCREENING DATE and the TRANSACTIONS IDs used for Payments)

2) ALL YOUR RESULTS (O/LEVEL [SSCE, NECO, NAPTEB, ..]; A/LEVEL, [ND, NCE, ...], DEGREE....)

3) YOUR UTME RESULTS

:
:To know your Screening Date, you are reqquired to do the following:

----> a.) Generate a new TRANSACTION REFERENCE report by supplying necessary information. This will show the amount to be paid.

----> b.) Print the TRANSACTION REFERENCE report and take it to your selected bank for payment.

----> c.) After payment, use the new TRANSACTION REFERENCE to log on to enable you download and print the ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP which will show your SCREENING DATE and other information for your screening.

----> d.) You must bring along the ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and ALL YOUR RESULTS including UTME RESULTS to the Campus on your SCREENING DATE.

:

:

Please click OK below to proceed. Thank You.

The question is,,

1. Why will they ask us to pay money just to know screening date (#5600), the same amount we paid initially for the registration
2. What is the role of federal government then??

They should please have mercy on us because the country is so hard ooo
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by eteebanky: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
eksu has shortlisted the names of aspirant who will be screened....anybody that got a message from eksu dn get luck......eksu will surely offer them admission
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Lescott7(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
MhizVeronica:
This morning i saw a message on my phone from Eksu that i should go check for my screening date so i hurriedly dress up and went to the cafe. On getting there, i was told i need to pay before i can check, and i was like "you don't know what you are talking about"

So i bought time and log on to Eksu portal, and to my outermost surprise this was what i saw:

Please be informed that you need to download ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP in order to know your SCREENING DATE. The downloding of the Screening Slip requires additional payment.

:
:The DEADLINE for the Payment to download the ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP is Friday, 2nd September, 2016.

:
You are required to bring the following for the screening in the Campus on your Screening Date.

1) ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP (Must show your SCREENING DATE and the TRANSACTIONS IDs used for Payments)

2) ALL YOUR RESULTS (O/LEVEL [SSCE, NECO, NAPTEB, ..]; A/LEVEL, [ND, NCE, ...], DEGREE....)

3) YOUR UTME RESULTS

:

----> a.) Generate a new TRANSACTION REFERENCE report by supplying necessary information. This will show the amount to be paid.

----> b.) Print the TRANSACTION REFERENCE report and take it to your selected bank for payment.

----> c.) After payment, use the new TRANSACTION REFERENCE to log on to enable you download and print the ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP which will show your SCREENING DATE and other information for your screening.

----> d.) You must bring along the ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and ALL YOUR RESULTS including UTME RESULTS to the Campus on your SCREENING DATE.

:

:

The question is,,

1. Why will they ask us to pay money just to know screening date (#5600), the same amount we paid initially for the registration

I'm not one of the students union executives neither one of the principal officers of the institution, I'm just a student of the university . On the issue you raised here,I'm happy to tell you that the Students union had worked on the issue which the registrar justified the new payment of N5600.
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Lescott7(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
EKSUSU P. R. O UPDATES ✅ADMISSION SCREENING: TEAM ARUSON deemed it fit to enquire about the second payment of #5600 from the Jambites as the same amount was paid earlier. ✅During the chats between the SCHOOL REGISTRAR and TEAM ARUSON, the following were the outcomes: REGISTRAR: ✅YES they are to pay another #5600 because the screening is of two phases. The first stage was the screening of credentials while the second stage of the screening is the interview they are about to do. The interview will be carried out by different lecturers and the welfarism of the lecturers will be considered as well as the interview will also involve some expenditures. The interview will also aid to confirm the exact results of the candidates in correlation to their prospective courses. He further stressed that the sumtotal of #10000 if for the screenings while the #1200 is for portal assess fee. He said the second interview was delayed to 5th because of those using awaiting results. ✅The closing date for the printing of screening slip is 2nd of September ✅The date for the screening remains 5th - 9th September ✅THE SCREENING INTERVIEW will be an oral interview which will serve as an assessment for all candidates. ✅Note: If you dont get any text message from the university, it shows that your are not qualified which means you have been SCREENED OUT in the first phase of the screening. He further stressed that the site can't be assessed because of the lateness in the uploading of the awaiting results.
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
MhizVeronica:

:

:

3) YOUR UTME RESULTS

:

:

:

The question is,,

I GOT THE MESSAGE ON 24TH AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING NI O...... I DECIDED TO IGNORE IT BUT NOW ITS GETTING REAL.... SO BAE YOURE NOT ALONE...
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by eteebanky: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
lol....all those who obtain their form in the first phase and doesnt choose them in jamb are all screened out...lol...eksu dn chop their money
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
eteebanky:
lol....all those who obtain their form in the first phase and doesnt choose them in jamb are all screened out...lol...eksu dn chop their money

thats a lie o.... i didn't pick them o just bought the form and got message
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by bigmoon: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is a dammnn shiiii....... when all oda schools are paying #2,500 for screening, we paid close to #7,000 and now again, dey are asking us to pay d same amount of money we paid for registration again... just to check our screening date..withing dat short period of time? .... omo EKSU as a whole is a f*ck... f*ck der VC... f*ck all der staff... i was also sent d msg Tho!
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Dimejimichael(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Eksu VC dey crazy..no bodi is screen out jawe,dey wan chop anoda N5600 from we student..so I will b paying a total of N11200 only to b screen dat I didn't even knw d out come weda I will b admitted or not..make thunder fire der VC..I will waite for my Funaab.
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by vikkeee(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2016
all this state unis sef
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by MhizVeronica(f): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
eteebanky:
eksu has shortlisted the names of aspirant who will be screened....anybody that got a message from eksu dn get luck......eksu will surely offer them admission

buh the money too much nah
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by MhizVeronica(f): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lescott7:

EKSUSU P. R. O UPDATES
✅ADMISSION SCREENING:
TEAM ARUSON deemed it fit to enquire about the second
payment of #5600 from the Jambites as the same amount
was paid earlier.
✅During the chats between the SCHOOL REGISTRAR and
TEAM ARUSON, the following were the outcomes:
REGISTRAR:
✅YES they are to pay another #5600 because the
screening is of two phases. The first stage was the
screening of credentials while the second stage of the
screening is the interview they are about to do. The
interview will be carried out by different lecturers and the
welfarism of the lecturers will be considered as well as the
interview will also involve some expenditures. The interview
will also aid to confirm the exact results of the candidates
in correlation to their prospective courses. He further
stressed that the sumtotal of #10000 if for the screenings
while the #1200 is for portal assess fee. He said the second
interview was delayed to 5th because of those using
awaiting results.
✅The closing date for the printing of screening slip is 2nd
of September
✅The date for the screening remains 5th - 9th September
✅THE SCREENING INTERVIEW will be an oral interview
which will serve as an assessment for all candidates.
✅Note: If you dont get any text message from the
university, it shows that your are not qualified which means
you have been SCREENED OUT in the first phase of the
screening. He further stressed that the site can't be
assessed because of the lateness in the uploading of the
awaiting results.

hmmm this is not a strong reason to pay that
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by MhizVeronica(f): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dimejimichael:
Eksu VC dey crazy..no bodi is screen out jawe,dey wan chop anoda N5600 from we student..so I will b paying a total of N11200 only to b screen dat I didn't even knw d out come weda I will b admitted or not..make thunder fire der VC..I will waite for my Funaab.

same here ooo, waiting for funaab

wat ur jamb score nd couse

mine is 201, mathematics
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by DVMtuppence(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dimejimichael:
wah course
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Dimejimichael(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
MhizVeronica:

same here ooo, waiting for funaab
wat ur jamb score nd couse
mine is 201, mathematics
228 in utme,course: AE%FM(Agricultural Economic & Farm management) My course name dey strange !! D name to long
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
guys its now #3,100....go and pay if you have the money
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by MhizVeronica(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lescott7:

I'm not one of the students union executives neither one of the principal officers of the institution, I'm just a student of the university . On the issue you raised here,I'm happy to tell you that the Students union had worked on the issue which the registrar justified the new payment of N5600.

yhs it has Been justified, I check yesterday it has change to 3100....2500 for fee, 600 for bank charges
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by MhizVeronica(f): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
baddestchic:

3100 is still much sef... just to check date

make dem use another thing caption am jhor

1 Like

Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by bigmoon: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
baddestchic:
What is the faith of people like me that has paid the earlier charges of #5,600.... Where will i get back my #2,500?
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
bigmoon:
What is the faith of people like me that has paid the earlier charges of #5,600.... Where will i get back my #2,500?

it is well.... they are thieves jare
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by bigmoon: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
baddestchic:

it is well.... they are thieves jare
Heard dat they will refund#2,500 to the pple dat earlier paid #5,600...Aint sure tho!
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
bigmoon:
Heard dat they will refund#2,500 to the pple dat earlier paid #5,600...Aint sure tho!

i dont know about that but
since the screening is starting today..... hopefully people should update us on whatever happens.... or happened.... much love
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
any update
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
please did anyone do the screening today.... pls update us.... thanks
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Elxandre(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
I'm wondering if this school is situated in the Bermuda triangle.
No single information about how the screening went on the internet.

What is happening?
Can't even get the whatsapp group to join.
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by gabi98(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
I did mine on monday,you are to present your credentials(o,levels,jamb result and admssn slip) to your hod.the screening would take place at your faculty hall or theatre and you would be asked question like;why you choosed the sch,tell abt yoursel,the course etc
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Elxandre(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
gabi98:
I did mine on monday,you are to present your credentials(o,levels,jamb result and admssn slip) to your hod.the screening would take place at your faculty hall or theatre and you would be asked question like;why you choosed the sch,tell abt yoursel,the course etc
Thanks for the update.
Please what time did you do yours?
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by gabi98(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Elxandre:

Thanks for the update.
Please what time did you do yours?
No time was indicated on my slip but everything was done in the morning but it ended in the noon
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Tommylohlah: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please, is the form still on sale and again, aw much is now the registration fee?
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by timilehin81(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pls any idea wen d screening list will be out?
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2016
Tommylohlah:
Please, is the form still on sale and again, aw much is now the registration fee?

were you able to get the form?
Re: #5600 To Be Paid By Eksu Aspirant Just To Check Screening Date.....why???? by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2016
timilehin81:
Pls any idea wen d screening list will be out?

no idea

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of Sweet Sixteen Chapter 4 - The Gandhi Test - (audio Book) JAMB 2020 / ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike / The Hidden Astrology Behind Da Vinci's 'last Supper'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.