Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help (1007 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Destined2win: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
I don't know what's happening. In my opinion, I think this is the time of my life when I need to be careful with ladies because the attention is much.

If I don't get close to you, it's probably because I have not talked with you.

I have these 2 pretty ladies at my work place. We are so close that colleagues and even my boss is match making me with one. The other one says she hears people talking about our closeness.

Honestly, it's crazy to say the least but make I no lie, I like the two of them.
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by decatalyst(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Op, take heart...it gonna hit you like a bomb but don't worry, u will survive... It probably because they think you are not up to the task of wooing a girl on your own or..........................they think you are okobo grin lipsrsealed
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Destined2win: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, take heart...it gonna hit you like a bomb but don't worry, u will survive... It probably because they think you are not up to the task of wooing a girl on your own or..........................they think you are okobo grin lipsrsealed

I don't understand, please explain
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by stanogb(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Remember you are 'Destined to Win'
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Section8(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
And ure not happy?
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Destined2win: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
stanogb:
Remember you are 'Destined to Win'
Yes I am Sir. Why did you remind me please?
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Destined2win: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Section8:
And ure not happy?
It's getting scary, and one of them doesn't even care. She just laughs over it
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by stanogb(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Destined2win:

Yes I am Sir. Why did you remind me please?
You will probably end up with the right girl. Unless you're not ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Destined2win: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
stanogb:
You will probably end up with the right girl. Unless you're not ready.
Yes I will definitely end up with the right girl; I am ever ready, me that is looking for a wifey. Thanks for resounding that
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Section8(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Destined2win:
It's getting scary, and one of them doesn't even care. She just laughs over it
you are a working young single man the two ladies are also single and not getting any younger the weddings bells is closing in.

So ya better be CareFULLLLL be very very CareFULLLLL.... CareFULLLLL!!
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by ojun50(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
U better be careful remember some1 employ u
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Destined2win: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
ojun50:
U better be careful remember some1 employ u

yes I will, thank you. I hope they don't take it serious
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Eminembuz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mixing work with pleasure aint my gig and I wish you apply same principle..but for the choice making I think you should pray and fast about it. Cause is like a virus which when it gets to your blood stream will take time to be revive..and in the other hand if you want to woo, I guess you close your eyes and choose one. Sorry ops that's what I can offer..just my thought tho.
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Destined2win: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maryclaire1
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Destined2win: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Eminembuz:
Mixing work with pleasure aint my gig and I wish you apply same principle..but for the choice making I think you should pray and fast about it. Cause is like a virus which when it gets to your blood stream will take time to be revive..and in the other hand if you want to woo, I guess you close your eyes and choose one. Sorry ops that's what I can offer..just my thought tho.
Yeah me too. I just think anytime she needs to ease off, she strolls down to my office and I lighten up her mood

1 Like

Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fine man
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by sholay2011(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Smh
Re: They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Destined2Win, those women are desperate. Be very wary of desperate women. They're probably over 30 years old or approaching 30. Don't let their smiles fool you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Jus Like Ignoring Guyz Text On Social Media / #nobraday: Abeg Send Me Straight One - Young Guy Tells Girlfriend / One Night Stand With A Female Nigerian Celebrity, Who Would It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.