Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

A Dame, Aging With Grace. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Dame, Aging With Grace. (685 Views)

This Woman Says She Stopped Aging When She Was 20-years-old / Dame Praise Has Arrived-welcome HER / Olajumoke Orisaguna: A Portrait With Grace- Ty Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dame, Aging With Grace. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
So yesterday was your day. Yesterday some 2+ decades back, you came into to the world and brought joy and ecstasy to the K clan. From the bottom of my heart I felicitate with you twaci. I wish you many more beautiful years on earth. I wish I was such a poet, I would have described your persona, your beauty in a billion beautiful words.If I was a gardener, I would go to the ends of the world to gather the brightest,the fairest and freshest of roses and lay them at your feet, if only to see your beaming smile.. a song keeps playing in my head.Words I'm telling you now.
"But no matter how far, away you may be ,I'll just close my eyes, and your in my dreams,And there you will be, until we will meet." Happy birthday tracy Kalu. long may you live!!

Cc STFUareyouGod thanks a bunch, you too laveda

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
and u had to open thread for this? undecided

geh over d asslicking bro sad

1 Like

Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Im not ass licking anyone. There's a reason why I did this.
Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by Laveda(f): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin

This is nice

Twaci cheesy
Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
if I comment here, call me anything you like angry cheesy
Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
if I comment here, call me anything you like angry cheesy
Tripob guy
Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Laveda:
grin

This is nice

Twaci cheesy
thanks lavvy, good night.
Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Tripob guy

Fair cool
Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by Twaci(f): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
So yesterday was your day. Yesterday some 2+ decades back, you came into to the world and brought joy and ecstasy to the K clan. From the bottom of my heart I felicitate with you twaci. I wish you many more beautiful years on earth. I wish I was such a poet, I would have described your persona, your beauty in a billion beautiful words.If I was a gardener, I would go to the ends of the world to gather the brightest,the fairest and freshest of roses and lay them at your feet, if only to see your beaming smile.. a song keeps playing in my head.Words I'm telling you now.
"But no matter how far, away you may be ,I'll just close my eyes, and your in my dreams,And there you will be, until we will meet." Happy birthday tracy Kalu. long may you live!!

Cc STFUareyouGod thanks a bunch, you too laveda

Wow! Thanks a million dear.

I really appreciate this smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
Twaci:

you are most welcome princess.
Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by RAKITIC: 5:51am On Sep 01, 2016
Twaci:

Happy new month
Re: A Dame, Aging With Grace. by Twaci(f): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2016
RAKITIC:
Happy new month
Thanks dear. Same wishes to u smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Big Facts About Ladies/girls / Advice Me: My Boyfriend Is Clingy And Wants Me To Get Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / Wicked Woman Gave Husband Sleeping Pills Before Her Secret Lover Slit His Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.