Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) (1031 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) / Guys Only (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Feel free to kiss n tell, remember we don't know each other, we r faceless n anonymous. So pls share ur story. Leme start with mine.

, I noticed older women serve guys better, could it be cos they are fully ripe and have garnered a lot of xperience? Very few girls can actually match Wt the old youngies can do. Plus their libido level seems to outweigh those of young girls. Is it because of prolonged exposure to evry night kpobing? Some of them have turned it to meal. And I also noticed that as couples grow with age, the husband tends to want less sex from the wife while the wife wants more of kpobing to even sex. I guess that's their reason for the preference for young guys, hmm.

A warning to you guys, don't only make love to your wife and never be tired. There are times that making love is ideal, there are times that fuckïng her is what she needs and some other times make it a very hot one by pounding and kpobing her silly, u will notice that she will increase the quality of meal she gives you. If she has been giving you 1 piece of meat, u myt now be getting 3 big pieces. She's not been nice, she's only rewarding you for a job well done .

So, know when to go gently and when to deal with her. Make sure no guy in this world beats you to your game.

E do wan daa daa, sugbon e ma fa idi won ya o angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by medexico(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lool

You no lie
Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by cliquevibes(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
And wat ur point exactly?? Hmm,
Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by dickhead01(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
True talk
Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by ruggedadventure(m): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Buh I'm not married yet
n wats "EDO" doing in there

r u saying u're from EDO STATE
Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by LuvU2: 12:48am On Aug 28, 2016
Ur brain is grimed

Lemme help

3 Likes

Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by larabae13(f): 12:51am On Aug 28, 2016
grin kikakakikika I laff in turkish grin

Jaybee is dat ur kiss nd tell story? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 28, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Feel free to kiss n tell, remember we don't know each other, we r faceless n anonymous. So pls share ur story. Leme start with mine.

, I noticed older women serve guys better, could it be cos they are fully ripe and have garnered a lot of xperience? Very few girls can actually match Wt the old youngies can do. Plus their libido level seems to outweigh those of young girls. Is it because of prolonged exposure to evry night kpobing? Some of them have turned it to meal. And I also noticed that as couples grow with age, the husband tends to want less sex from the wife while the wife wants more of kpobing to even sex. I guess that's their reason for the preference for young guys, hmm.

A warning to you guys, don't only make love to your wife and never be tired. There are times that making love is ideal, there are times that fuckïng her is what she needs and some other times make it a very hot one by pounding and kpobing her silly, u will notice that she will increase the quality of meal she gives you. If she has been giving you 1 piece of meat, u myt now be getting 3 big pieces. She's not been nice, she's only rewarding you for a job well done .

So, know when to go gently and when to deal with her. Make sure no guy in this world beats you to your game.

E do wan daa daa, sugbon e ma fa idi won ya o angry

Lolss..abeg what's kpobing?
Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 28, 2016
LuvU2:
Ur brain is grimed

Lemme help

Chai! u wicked sha
Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by Lexxyburg(m): 3:50am On Aug 28, 2016
sh1t is so funny can't stop laughing,,, kpobing LMAO
Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2016
dairykidd:

Lolss..abeg what's kpobing?
Kpobing is my own word for very hot and hard pounding I don't mean making love and sex story. I mean real hot and steamy F*ck, that would make the woman believe smiley

If u make love, it brings more intimacy. If you sex her, you have a place in her heart, but my brother if you Kpob her, ahhhhhh sad you have captured not only her heart but her whole brain. She would always look for you and cant toy with you at all.

1 Like

Re: Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Kpobing is my own word for very hot and hard pounding I don't mean making love and sex story. I mean real hot and steamy F*ck, that would make the woman believe smiley

If u make love, it brings more intimacy. If you sex her, you have a place in her heart, but my brother if you Kpob her, ahhhhhh sad you have captured not only her heart but her whole brain. She would always look for you and cant toy with you at all.

Lolss...konfam matters cool

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Bra Boi ( 18+ ) …- Season 1 Episode 2 / Chai! See What Women Really Want From Their Man ( Photo ) / Birth Chart For You and Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.