Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia (137208 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / The Benin Monarch Frowns At Display Of Political Hooliganism By EDHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Kaysalas(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

The only projectile technology they knew was guided rocket aka missile.

[b]If they knew how to build bullet/shell technology, [/b]Nigeria troops would have perished and vanquished.

If they had gone an extra mile to successfully build a jet engine technology, Lagos, Kano and Kaduna, would have been reduced to rumbles like Berlin.
Now there we go again

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
damocool:

Well, we can only disagree with one another opinion, can't poison one another..
But, in honesty, haven't we seen these things play out in the real world? Should we say because they are family they should go ahead and live together even when their attitude show no sympathy for a family?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by LordValor: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ritchiee:

You know nothing about war.Biafran army was about 100,000 and Nigeria had 10,000.Biafrans fought for 3 years but Boko Haram are still engaging Nigeria for 7 years running now with lesser army.. One thing about Igbos is they want you to believe their lies even when you found out that that they are lying.Igbos are not known for anything technology-wise before the civil war like the Yorubas and Benin.As at the moment,Yorubas still control 70% of ICT in Nigeria.
GO AND READ IGBOS LIES...

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/03/05/biafra-the-facts-the-fiction/

There Was A Country is written for the modern day Igbo to know why they are suffering in the Nigerian federation and who should be fingered for the cause. Achebe’s logic is neat, but too simple: Africa began to suffer 500 years ago when Europe discovered it (that is, there was no suffering or inter-tribal wars before then in Africa). Nigeria began to suffer when Lord Lugard amalgamated it. And the Igbo began to suffer because of the events surrounding the Biafran secession. To Achebe, there should have been more countries in the behemoth Lord Lugard cobbled together. What Achebe does not take into account is the role rabid tribalism plays in doing violence to social cohesion, which makes every region counter-productively seek a perfect answer in demanding its own nation state. There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria and there cannot be over 250 countries in Nigeria. There are officially 645 distinctive ethnic groups in India and only one country. All over the world there are tens of thousands of ethnic nationalities and there are only 206 countries. What the ethnic nationalities that constitute Nigeria need to learn for the unity of the country is the democratisation of their tribal loyalties. And that inevitably leads to gradual detribalisation of consciousness, which makes it possible to treat a person as an individual and not basically a member of another tribe. That is the first error of Achebe.

• Ojukwu reviewing a parade of Biafran soldiers
Instead of writing the book as a writer who is Igbo, Achebe wrote the book as an Igbo writer, working himself into a Zugzwang bind, a position in chess that ensures the continuous weakening of your position with every step you make. All the places that should alarm the moral consciousness of any writer, Achebe is either indifferent to or dismisses them outright because the victims are not his people. But in every encounter that shows the Igbo being killed or resented by Nigerians, or by the Yoruba in particular, Achebe intensifies the spotlight, deploying stratospheric rhetoric, including quotes from foreign authors with further elaborations in end notes to show he is not partial. Achebe calls upon powerfully coercive emotive words and phrasings to dignify what is clearly repugnant to reason. Furthermore, not only does he take pride in ignoring the findings of common sense, he allocates primetime attention to fact-free rants just because they say his people are the most superior tribe in Nigeria. The book, to say the least, is a masterpiece of propaganda and sycophancy. It is not a writer’s business to be an accomplice to lies.
First, let’s take Achebe’s Christopher Okigbo. Throughout the book, Achebe presents Okigbo in loving moments complete with tender details: Okigbo....

Tell who eva is fuelin u with hate for d igboz 2 pls tell u d truth pls.....get ur facts right, did dey eva tell u dat most of d igbo officers were murdered Even b4 dey cud make it 2 d east, most of d so called 100,000 soldier u made up were mere easterners sum who made it 2 d east after survivin d massacre in lagos n d north, people got tire of runnin n dying so most voluntered 2 stop d killin, men were drafted without even given gunz....d so called boko haram u mentioned 2 a point had superior power dan d nigerian troopz dats why d war is still lingering because both parties possess quality fire power but if u claim 2 be as logical as u write,In ur right sense hw wud u compare d war btw nigeria n biafra 2 dat of boko haram....ask ur parent,dats if dey decide 2 b truthful void of any govt propagada used 2 brain wash dem during d war....Federal troops were first 2 strike,most of what happened during dat war was jus a group of people(igbos) tryin 2 survive hate,marginalization n envy which is still d order of d day....Ur family n their peers sat down in lagos n listen 2 lies spread by d govt n those same lies n hate dey told u thru out ur life,all of a sudden u think u knw it all bout a War u pple neva experinced....and I used achebes title 2 explain a likely situation...don't understand hw u went all d way 2 analyse ur hate n negative rantz bout a masterpiece accepted worldwide......and if u knw ur history well enough void of lies of ur tribe u wud knw b4 d war,Igbo were leading in education,commerce,trade n technology...even thiers a BBC Documentry dat supports dat fact n up till date wen u talk bout Tech,d Iboz r still leadin...bout IT like u mentioned D Iboz r slayin in dat same field...Ur. Fathers n brothers can only boast of d free education dey got from awolowo cos he knwz dey all lazy bunches who can't fend for demselves....Up till date till livin on anytin free,

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mhizz:
. Hater oshi!!!!! tongue

You are wrong, I don't hate knowledge and progress, what I detest are bare faced lies like the one being perpetrated by the Biafrans. The war is over there's no need for any more propaganda.
Ojukwu told the whole world before the war broke out that he had the largest army in Africa but it turned out they were armed with wooden rifles.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Warship: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

And u think u made sensegringrin

Kaysalas:

Now this is why I refrain from arguing on naira land.
Just so you know.... there is nowhere in the world where you learn to fly before you run, build ships before building canoes, invent smart phones before building transistor radios. Stop living in delusion brother, try for once to have an objective mind.
And why can you not have a healthy convo with someone of dissenting views without insulting him. So becos I don't share ur views mean I need to grow wisdom ryt? Hahaha!

If both of you weren't technological illiterates, you guys would have known that a technologist might be knowledgeable in soap production but a complete illiterate in perfume production.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
[b]ok maybe in the north it is different, and i have never being to the north. in fact i dont desire to go to the north because as a man who is aware of my sorroundings, i have come to realize that hausas are not like yoruba and igbo. hausas have a bit more seriousness to them and they have buttons which if triggered they can unleash hell and mayhem on you. they are unpredictable. you may say the wrong thing and end up getting knifed lolzzz. so as such i stay very far away from hausa people. but its not tribalism, its just that people are different and you have to respect those differences which is why each tribe has his own land mass within nigeria. yoruba is SW, igbo is SE, hausa is NORTH, etc etc. so within nigeria you have your region where you can be amongst your own people.

now lagos on the other hand ? there is no tribalism that i know off. my best friends in school were igbo guys. in fact i didnt know tribalism existed in nigeria till i discovered nairaland. FACTS. point being, i think its an online thing. i may be wrong but like i said, i never knew about the existence of tribalism till i came to nairaland [/b]
Lol. I still doubt a man of your spiritual exposure will say this. No problem is you say so but I don't believe you. I've got no energy to type or elaborate now.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Kaysalas(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

Cameroon had Fulani President them.

Go back to history
Hey man, kindly let's address the issue at hand. What's my business with Cameroon Fulani president.please when we talk like you are doing ryt now, we end up asking ourselves after the whole arguement , what the argument was all about in the first place.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

LOL. That's why they couldn't produce a single bullet
tell me more fairytalesgringrin
From your moniker I can deduce that you're from Akwa/Cross. How does it feel to taunt the Igbos... Feel good right?
Ok, the Biafrans are the dullest Africans ever, and this historical facts are nothing but lies..... I guess you're happy now.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by vickertony(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
ashjay001:

America is d greatest of all nations presently, but achieved this by welcoming foreigners from all land n climes! Presently, in Naija, as much as u might want to ignore it, Yoruba are d greatest!

I'll never regard u as a mate! Ur tot processes are too limited! I think abt d general, u are limited to d particular! Enjoy
Just shut up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Lovelynature(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
kettykin:
With all this metal scraps yet biafra still woefully lost the war, which simply makes technology not the sole means of winning a country backed by Britain and Soviet union.
If Biafra had built more of Airborne vehicles and rockets that could haul payloads and hit with precision, targets that are more than 100 km away in dodan barracks, Kano, Kaduna etc possibly the war could have been prolonged, if biafra had mastered the art and technology of building under ground tunnels with fish ponds , poultry farms, water purification plants, refined pharmaceutical plants , nuclear power stations, nuclear arsenals, nuclear powered submarines that could blow up all the naval ships of the invaders, biafra would definitely have won the war after just 6 days.

Any body promoting biafra must be a mad and insane person. Igbos should just be contented in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Traitors and political back biting defeated Biafra
Igbo is to I.T Yoruba is to Finance Hausa is to politics others just follow and eat crumbs.. lol

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Warship: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
blues20:

From your moniker I can deduce that you're from Akwa/Cross. How does it feel to taunt the Igbos... Feel good right?
Ok, the Biafrans are the dullest Africans ever, and this historical facts are nothing but lies..... I guess you're happy now.

He is not from AkwaCross.

His moniker is Yoruba

In English it means Okon forks toto

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Ritchiee: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Leez:

but they can produce ewedu na grin
masters of inbreeding hence the high amount of low iq demented idiots
If you Ojukwus have 1/40 of the achievements of the Afonjas,you would thank God.No wonder most Ojukwus are bastards from baby factories.You too were made from factory...
Give me anything to say you are up to Yorubas.

Yorubas are far more developed than Igbos and far more intelligent.If you say you are good,you give reasons and not propaganda,lies that have been busted and we will attest to the facts enumerated.
Let us compare...
Before colonialism:
Yorubas built empires like Britain,Rome etc up to Dahomey,Ghana and Togo while Igbos were very primitive during this period and practising great primitivities that you are conversant with.
2.Yorubas were civilized and living in organised environment,used higher materials for building e.g what you call brown roof now as against palm tree leaves been used by Igbos.
3.Yorubas were never Unclad or half Unclad as against Igbos who were still half Unclad as near as1921...you can visit wikipedia and see pix of some of their women in 1921.
There are still more but let me go to when each region was controlling its destinies..
1.Yorubas were first in everything development-wise..
2.They built the first skyscraper in tropical Africa.
3.First Olympic swimning pool.
4.First Television in tropical Africa.
5.First newspaper etc
Had many firsts in almost everything and still having it till date.

20th and 21st centuries till date..
1.Yoruba has 2 Nobel Laureates Igbos have none.
2.Yoruba has several youngest phd holders in Nigeria and in the world Igbos have none
3.Yorubas have more than 10 gramny awards in their kitty from a couple of Yorubas.Igbos have none.
Yorubas are the only ones who have repeatedly broken the records of universities and polytechnics home and abroad by taking 5.0 and 4.0 CGP respectively.THE FUNNY THING IS IGBOS HAVE NONE.
Yoruba even controls 70% of the ICT world in Nigeria.As we speak,SW is the 3rd economy in Africa
The list is endless.
Anybody that says Igbos are anything near the Yorubas should compare and contrast...
NOW A TRIBE LIKE YORUBA SHOULD BE THE ONE BEATING THEIR CHESTS THAT THEY ARE BRILLIANT THAN ALL BLACKS BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY BLACK TRIBE WITH THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS
BUT WE KNOW GOD HAS CREATED EVERYBODY AND EVERY TRIBE TO BE GREAT IN THEIR OWN RIGHT.
WE ARE ALL GREAT IN THE DIFFERENT FIELDS GOD HAS ENDOWED US WITH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

When will some of you grow wisdom.

That Biafrans could not produced bullets doesn't mean they couldn't produce tanks.

Is all about knowledge
Technology is about knowledge
angry

Ur still in complete denial. You have bn seriously brainwashed. About dt aljazeera link I said I would post; the title is "the French-African connection" . There are 3 episodes online. Episode 2 talks about Biafra. These were interviews with French intelligence & military officers. Read d real history of d biafran war and how France supplied them with weapons & how France ensured d word "genocide" was placed in the intl media. It was all propaganda.

Here's a link to the "word" summary of the documentary:
http://movedtomonrovia..com.ng/2013/09/francafrique-on-al-jazeera.html?m=1

Here's a link to d documentary itself. I think it's also on YouTube:
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2013/08/201387113131914906.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Warship: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kaysalas:

Hey man, kindly let's address the issue at hand. What's my business with Cameroon Fulani president.please when we talk like you are doing ryt now, we end up asking ourselves after the whole arguement , what the argument was all about in the first place.

A Fulani man heading Cameroon as President supported his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Horsesmouth: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
[b]ok maybe in the north it is different, and i have never being to the north. in fact i dont desire to go to the north because as a man who is aware of my sorroundings, i have come to realize that hausas are not like yoruba and igbo. hausas have a bit more seriousness to them and they have buttons which if triggered they can unleash hell and mayhem on you. they are unpredictable. you may say the wrong thing and end up getting knifed lolzzz. so as such i stay very far away from hausa people. but its not tribalism, its just that people are different and you have to respect those differences which is why each tribe has his own land mass within nigeria. yoruba is SW, igbo is SE, hausa is NORTH, etc etc. so within nigeria you have your region where you can be amongst your own people.

now lagos on the other hand ? there is no tribalism that i know off. my best friends in school were igbo guys. in fact i didnt know tribalism existed in nigeria till i discovered nairaland. FACTS. point being, i think its an online thing. i may be wrong but like i said, i never knew about the existence of tribalism till i came to nairaland [/b]

If u r unaware of tribalism in lagos then u r an underachiever.
Look at d civil service heirarchy and find a non yoruba.
Look at all lagos state vendors and contractors and find non yoruba.
You wont.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by ashjay001(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
vickertony:
Just shut up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crocodile (tears)
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by NobleG1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

I asked you for the name of the charge used and you can't say but you think I am the one that missed science class . You think everyone is an illiterate right ? Till now none of you even know what the Ogbunigwe was ..some have said it was a grenade launcher others have described it as a surface to air missile while some even said it was a mine ..I have looked at the design of that silo and I know it was used to launch some kind of crude solid propellant rocket which couldn't have travelled more that 4 kms and the total rocket wouldn't have weighed more that 25kg both rocket and what ever payload it bore with the rocket itself being 75% of the entire weight. .that brings me back to the question of what kind of charge was used in the crude weapon that made it more devastating than proper artillery rounds which could travel further and more deliver more precisely.. please don't tell me about how many grenades can destroy a country

It's extremely stressful to argue with scientifically illiterates about something relating to science.

Check out this link;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbunigwe
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Kaysalas(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

If both of you weren't technological illiterates, you guys would have known that a technologist might be knowledgeable in soap production but a complete illiterate in perfume production.
There is no harm in being a technological illiterate but what I will NOT be ..is a human being void of BASIC LOGICAL REASONING, if you believe the tank came before bullets in Biafra, then you will also have no harm in believing submarines came before canoes, automobiles before chariots. I leave you to wallow in your "technological LITERACY" hahaha! isn't it funny you are alluding to soaps and perfume when we are talking steel / metal technologies here?so much for your technology education.lol

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I still doubt a man of your spiritual exposure will say this. No problem is you say so but I don't believe you. I've got no energy to type or elaborate now.
lolzzz we shall agree to disagree but i have no reason to lie. another thing you will find out is that most of these yorubas are not tribalists. its just that when jonathan lost the election, many igbos went on an anti-yoruba crusade. as a result yoruba is returning the favor. so what you see yoruba doing is reactionary tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Warship: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
janellemonae:

Ur still in complete denial. You have bn seriously brainwashed. About dt aljazeera link I said I would post; the title is "the French-African connection" . There are 3 episodes online. Episode 2 talks about Biafra. These were interviews with French intelligence & military officers. Read d real history of d biafran war and how France supplied them with weapons & how France ensured d word "genocide" was placed in the intl media. It was all propaganda.

Here's a link to the "word" summary of the documentary:
http://movedtomonrovia..com.ng/2013/09/francafrique-on-al-jazeera.html?m=1

Here's a link to d documentary itself. I think it's also on YouTube:
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2013/08/201387113131914906.html

Go back to school

A technologist can be knowledgeable in fertilizer production but a complete illiterate in cream production

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
@warship, I don't think anyone is denying dt there was creativity or ingenuity by the biafran army during d war. But when u start claiming dt these were all built from scratch in Biafra wt no help from no superowers, a sane person would call u out on dt bullshit.

The problem wt igbos is this over exaggeration of things. It's very weird.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Horsesmouth: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
[/quote][quote author=sukkot post=48872741] lolzzz we shall agree to disagree but i have no reason to lie. another thing you will find out is that most of these yorubas are not tribalists. its just that when jonathan lost the election, many igbos went on an anti-yoruba crusade. as a result yoruba is returning the favor. so what you see yoruba doing is reactionary tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Kaysalas(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kaysalas:

Warship:

A Fulani man heading Cameroon as President supported his kinsmen.
:-x
So after reading what I wrote up there about addressing issues and leaving non issues, you still type Fulani this Fulani that! WOah! U r amazing

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by socrates007: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Small children comming here to say trash about things they have no idea about.i have in my library a collections of videos about full account of before,after and during the war.it my intrest you to know that all those things u call igbos inventions where actually brought to biafra by mercenaries who they paid to fight for them.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Deepfreezer(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
The reason why some idiots are still spewing rubbish on this thread is because they are filled with hate and think everyone's mind is cloned by Amala and ewedu. God was the only ally we Biafra's had during the war. They blocked everywhere. Reason they handed the bakassi peninsular to Cameron for helping them block their boarders against us.
Again I guess your grandfathers built the Ojukwu bunkers for us too. Ndi Ara.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Horsesmouth:

If u r unaware of tribalism in lagos then u r an underachiever.
Look at d civil service heirarchy and find a non yoruba.

Look at all lagos state vendors and contractors and find non yoruba.
You wont.
and how many non-igbos are in SE civil service ? how many non-igbo vendors and contractors are in the SE ?

what you are complaining about is not tribalism, its just empahsis on the facts that lagos is yoruba land which is why everybody in the civil service is yoruba. i am sure there are no yorubas in abia civil service
grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Warship: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kaysalas:

There is no harm in being a technological illiterate but what I will NOT be ..is a human being void of BASIC LOGICAL REASONING, if you believe the tank came before bullets in Biafra, then you will also have no harm in believing submarines came before canoes, automobiles before chariots. I leave you to wallow in your "technological LITERACY" hahaha! isn't it funny you are alluding to soaps and perfume when we are talking steel / metal technologies here?so much for your technology education.lol

I repeat again

Go back to school

Knowledgeable in one technology doesn't mean you can't be an illiterate in another technology.

Do you know that the perfect counterfeit pounds produced by the Germans was produced with the help of Jewish captors because no German could produced such perfect counterfeit pounds
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by thedarksider: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
But, in honesty, haven't we seen this things play out in the real world? Should we say because they are family they should go ahead and live together even when their attitude show no sympathy for a family?

they have no other choice...you can not just separate from your family and still live in the same house!....

biafra in the same house,will not work.....

the rest of nigeria would still bully biafra...

a igbo guy ones said,that igbos are 50million,many scattered everywere....

BUT WEEEEE,NIGERIANS ARE 130MILLION,ONLY IN NIGERIA!!!....the ones abroad are not even added uooohhhh!...

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kaysalas:

See ehn! I am not one to beat about the bush. Besides I am still on page 1 of this thread. But in quick response to what you typed, I am aware of the micro chip analogy but the truth is: it doesn't work here. I don't disguise the truth or run away from it. Your brother said the TANK was built wholly by briafrans but they hadn't discovered how to build the bullet. Can you in all your reasoning believe or assent to this statement. Kindly address this issue and leave microchip and program tape outta this

Agreed with you to some extent, I wouldn't say they did not possess the capability to mass produce bullets, however, the Biafrans had to priorities their production. Faced with meager resources, and limited time, they had to resort to the best way of achieving battle advantage over the better armed Nigerians; this translate to which weapon will do the most damage, and curb causality on their side. Which weapon can stop the Nigerian heavy machineries, these and other factors influenced production decision.
I believe bullet in this case will definitely have a low priority in production line, or possibly sourced through other means. I had to switch to this moniker because of power failure. Same person as Mekuzi200.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by damocool(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
But, in honesty, haven't we seen this things play out in the real world? Should we say because they are family they should go ahead and live together even when their attitude show no sympathy for a family?
Separation won't stop them from killing one another either, better to table down the cause of the matter, solve and reconcile them...
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Horsesmouth:

lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.