Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia (137169 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / The Benin Monarch Frowns At Display Of Political Hooliganism By EDHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Kaysalas(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
bros, there's hidden potential in Igbo land. At the age of 27, I had already identified and extracted a diuretic phytochemical in a very popular plant that can help manage hypertension. My brother who is a chemical engineer is working on a local drug synthesizer. The molecule is going through preclinical tests, the government of Nigeria is not helping at all coupled with the financial setbacks we have had in coming up with the drug synthesizing machine.

If I have the then government of Biafra, you think I wouldn't have gone far with all the preclinical tests?
We may have dusted that part and even gone ahead to develop other drugs and machines because we know what we want but no fund, no functioning research institute, no facilities in the country.

Let me just hint you on the little contribution I can make if Biafra war should come again, I can developed biogenetically engineered microbes (which name i wont give here) that can degrade some particular metals, l know I will get a good platform to carryout the research because the fund is now available unlike the then Biafra (I'm already doing little things as regards that incase the war comes again). This time, you will see the full technological potential we posses.

Or just give us independence, lets plan ourselves, this country is annoying to me.
Hahaha! And I have developed a mechanism that can engineer & strike thunder on a guided target . All I need is pre ballistic testing. Also, no body to support me financially. Just waiting for another war. Now tell me. How do we know who is lying? He he he! A beg, stop making mouth unnecessarily

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by jelal007(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
cheruv:

Go and read....the info is all over the place if you can scratch a bit
Bros,calm down. The 'Abagana' ambush was not as bad as u make it seem. 5000 men? Haba,bros hear urself talk na.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Horsesmouth: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
bro ? the torch had already being lit then. that was the whole jonathan bruhahaha when igbo went on a crusade of abusing yoruba online and everywhere. the thing you igbos dont understand is the power of online media. all the abuses posted against yoruba online is read by everybody. everybody is online now. and people started waking up like wow, so this is how igbos feel about us ? wow. its a revolution of awareness that was created. me myself i was caught up in that - thinking wow ? so these igbos really call us ugly, scratch face, cowards, yoloba etc etc lolzz. it was eye opening for every yoruba person. and once the cat is out of the bag that this is how this tribe really feels about you ? you cant let it back in again. hence why you see yorubas on anti-igbo crusade both politically, online and wherever

Yorubas have always hated the igbos before internet.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Yorubas have always hated the igbos before internet.
HUGE LIE.

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by OkoNDOoBo: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
LordValor:

Dis guy is jus so full of lies,hate n nutin but Jokes....Iboz are Lazy? Oh ma God!!! Even d generation b4 n those still 2 cum will attest dat igboz r d commercial engine of nigeria....if u say ma pple r lazy....stroll out from ur comfort zone now 2 a busstop around ur area,from dat busstop d first uniform person u will see is a jobless useless yoruba who has abandon his handwork he learnt from one mystery village 2 lagos...Ur so called NURWT(uniform tout)....Yorubas ve for long bin known 2 live on d sweat n hustle of d iboz....d so called crime any ibo dat cumz from his village 2 lagos has eva committed is Hawkin or tradin because whr we cum from their no excuse 2 beg or be lazy....yes we r people with pride n dignity bein lazy or beggin is neva n can neva be a part of Us.....

LOL so Laziness. Is the only point you could pick out of all the factsgringrin
Ritchee more grease to ur elbow, I love the way u re dealing with this propagandist from erosion ravaged land
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by islandmoon: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Great thinking, great work! I love our brothers from the east but they just need to stop cheat beating to get support of others, we with the numbers of likes you will know their numbers on here
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Guess what.
You have just made a strong case for true federalism.
I dont know why i am in lagos paying tax when i cant get opportunities like yorubas. I have actually started making plans to move to asaba.
I think everyne shld go and develop his region
i dont think people come to lagos to look for civil service jobs. they come because you can easily make it in trade due to the volume of people and the density.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by chiefobdk(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
aresa:

Chain reaction..lmao..
You people no go kille pesin with lafta I swear... grin grin

something like dis?
Nkem4040

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
bro ? the torch had already being lit then. that was the whole jonathan bruhahaha when igbo went on a crusade of abusing yoruba online and everywhere. the thing you igbos dont understand is the power of online media. all the abuses posted against yoruba online is read by everybody. everybody is online now. and people started waking up like wow, so this is how igbos feel about us ? wow. its a revolution of awareness that was created. me myself i was caught up in that - thinking wow ? so these igbos really call us ugly, scratch face, cowards, yoloba etc etc lolzz. it was eye opening for every yoruba person. and once the cat is out of the bag that this is how this tribe really feels about you ? you cant let it back in again. hence why you see yorubas on anti-igbo crusade both politically, online and wherever
Lol. See honesty! In Just one week of Jonathan's loss? So Igbos in one week accumulated so much amount of insult to draw a detribalized Oba Akiolu out of his detribalized self to exhibit hate and threaten life? Wow!

Okay. Since you don't want to speak the truth let's stretch it a little longer. What should a good person do when you insult them? Will a good person insult your father because you insulted his? You are a Christian right?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
dadaha:
don't praise yourself over nothing, those are refurbished tanks and weapons of World War II supplied by France. Biafra never manufactured any weapons. The ogbunigwe is a mere crude landmine that was so unstable that it was lethal to the makers. The war was only lost because of greed. They were so greedy they even killed the only yoruba in their army, Victor Banjo, who took over Benin city just in a day
Your post shows how suicidal it is to involve Yoruba in whatever you're doing... They'd simply betray you and get on with it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by somegirl1: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
here is the document telling you all that biafran weaponry was supplied by france

https://afrolegends.com/2011/12/16/the-biafran-war/

That's a blog not a document.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. See honesty! In Just one week of Jonathan's loss? So Igbos in one week accumulated so much amount of insult to draw a detribalized Oba Akiolu out of his detribalized self to exhibit hate and threaten life? Wow!

Okay. Since you don't want to speak the truth let's stretch it a little longer. What should a good person do when you insult them? Will a good person insult your father because you insulted his? You are a Christian right?

bro, such is the power of the internet. apparently there are 300 million mobile phone ( obviously some people have like 5 phones etc ) users in nigeria all connected to the internet. GO FIGURE.

and the abuse crusade on yoruba lasted a whole year and more. in fact your own son Joe Igbokwe was astonished and was begging igbos to stop abusing yoruba online .

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Eco2580:
During my days at NMS i was told that all military equipments used by biafrans were imported
When the Biafrans themselves were under blockade by Nigeria

Stinking lies to cover their sorry asses angry

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by socrates007: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
blues20:

Abeg shift. I follow you watch the documentary... cool
cretin.the videos and books are out there for u to read,but i know ur type,rather to read u would rather facebook and the likes.no wonder u cannot engage in reasonable argument.u are only trying hard to hide ur folly.go read books and get enlightened and don't just base ur judgments on hearsay,it will do u good.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
guy the same foreign media that called january 15 an igbo coup leave foreign media they talk trash

Lolz! oponu! I understand. If I had bn brainwashed all my life, I wouldn't believe too. All the French military officers, intelligence officers & ministers involved in supporting ur biafran war are interviewed in dt documentary.

It wasnt the British that were interviewed accusing anyone. It was d French themselves confessing their intelligence secrets from 40yrs ago. The US also does sthn similar when they declassify their CIA files.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Horsesmouth: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
HUGE LIE.

Years ago i was trying to rent a place. The agent told me not to use my igbo name that i should tell the landlord my yoruba name intead. Cos im half yoruba.

How do u think igbos cope living in lagos?
be empathetic to those guys theyr really suffering in lagos
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by LordValor: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ritchiee:
I do not have much time now but Yorubas are leading you in ICT....too much...

Did you notice the transparent electronic calculator used in WAEC all over WEST AFRICA this year? It was invented by a Yoruba dude.Have you seen Solo phone before?It is being produced by a Yoruba boy Akindele.You can verify from Forbes.Give me one of yours...

Lol...anoda Joke from dis clueless n backward n lazy lotz....transparent calculator n Solo phone while dats a starting achievement though for ur Monkey Race which cannot n neva be compared 2 d Achievement of d beautiful Ibo mind of philip emeagwali, without his superComputer development u won't even have a world let alone a nairaland 2 cum n pour out ur worthless rantz...He's called d father of modern computer,supercomputer n d internet...believe ur country Nigeria is a wasteland for him 2 cum even play in......and U mentioned SOLO phones....Lol can it be compared 2 d innovative progressive Tecno mobile whose intervention made it possible for d ungrateful n lazy lots like ur tribe n other zoo animal 2 b able 2 use an andriod device....and yeah d also d Genius hands n mind Of Zinox computer owner( d termed bill gate of nigeria n africa) Leo stan Ekeh

And u come 2 rant bout Calculator n SOLO phones....bury ur head betastill Hang ur sef n ur worthless lots of a tribe in shame....bloody jokerz

We r neva n will neva be in same playin field or levell wit u backward lots....we r a risen race while ur lazy lotz were snorin n sleepin in ur Zoo....

Igbo ekwu nu....Igbo Amaka

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Smooyis(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
The hatred between Yorubas and igbos is simply as a result of unforgiveness and pride. As Christians, we should let love lead and tolerate each other's weaknesses.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Lol the guy destroyed yougringrin

Bring out fact to counter his claimsgringrin

Look at this ototo mnya.... Your brother is just busy posting trash.... You think I'm jobless
like you and your inkita brother.... Besides, what do you have to say about this:

Yoruba controls 70% of the ICT in Nigeria, how and when? Can you please post your data and also show us the percentages by tribe?
You should also post the numbers of indigenous application built by Yorubas that gives it this 70% lead. These applications must be world standard, and used by global communities. Links should also be provided..
You should also lists the start ups that really having global impact in the tech industry by Yorubas which add up to the 70%...
Please do, or forever, keep quiet

He should provide valid data to back up his claims. You guys are just pathetic.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by dadaha: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
cheruv:

Your post shows how suicidal it is to involve Yoruba in whatever you're doing... They'd simply betray you and get on with it undecided
and your reply shows you have no idea of what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Years ago i was trying to rent a place. The agent told me not to use my igbo name that i should tell the landlord my yoruba name intead. Cos im half yoruba.

How do u think igbos cope living in lagos?
be empathetic to those guys theyr really suffering in lagos
thats not tribalism. igbos have built a reputation for being tough tenants to manage. its like in NYC as a black man you can never get a cab because black people have built a reputation of robbing cab drivers. its not tribalism. its just that a peoples reputation precedes them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by somegirl1: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
documentation to show how the french slipped all those weapons into biafra

http://journeytoforever.org/rrlib/biafra.html

You keep referencing blogs rather than publications.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Leez(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ritchiee:
If you Ojukwus have 1/40 of the achievements of the Afonjas,you would thank God.No wonder most Ojukwus are bastards from baby factories.You too were made from factory...
Give me anything to say you are up to Yorubas.

Yorubas are far more developed than Igbos and far more intelligent.If you say you are good,you give reasons and not propaganda,lies that have been busted and we will attest to the facts enumerated.
Let us compare...
Before colonialism:
Yorubas built empires like Britain,Rome etc up to Dahomey,Ghana and Togo while Igbos were very primitive during this period and practising great primitivities that you are conversant with.
2.Yorubas were civilized and living in organised environment,used higher materials for building e.g what you call brown roof now as against palm tree leaves been used by Igbos.
3.Yorubas were never Unclad or half Unclad as against Igbos who were still half Unclad as near as1921...you can visit wikipedia and see pix of some of their women in 1921.
There are still more but let me go to when each region was controlling its destinies..
1.Yorubas were first in everything development-wise..
2.They built the first skyscraper in tropical Africa.
3.First Olympic swimning pool.
4.First Television in tropical Africa.
5.First newspaper etc
Had many firsts in almost everything and still having it till date.

20th and 21st centuries till date..
1.Yoruba has 2 Nobel Laureates Igbos have none.
2.Yoruba has several youngest phd holders in Nigeria and in the world Igbos have none
3.Yorubas have more than 10 gramny awards in their kitty from a couple of Yorubas.Igbos have none.
Yorubas are the only ones who have repeatedly broken the records of universities and polytechnics home and abroad by taking 5.0 and 4.0 CGP respectively.THE FUNNY THING IS IGBOS HAVE NONE.
Yoruba even controls 70% of the ICT world in Nigeria.As we speak,SW is the 3rd economy in Africa
The list is endless.
Anybody that says Igbos are anything near the Yorubas should compare and contrast...
NOW A TRIBE LIKE YORUBA SHOULD BE THE ONE BEATING THEIR CHESTS THAT THEY ARE BRILLIANT THAN ALL BLACKS BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY BLACK TRIBE WITH THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS
BUT WE KNOW GOD HAS CREATED EVERYBODY AND EVERY TRIBE TO BE GREAT IN THEIR OWN RIGHT.
WE ARE ALL GREAT IN THE DIFFERENT FIELDS GOD HAS ENDOWED US WITH.
grin grin ok inbred boy u win u win lmao
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by winj: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
These days they only invent drug dealers
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Smooyis(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
The hatred between Yorubas and igbos is simply as a result of unforgiveness and pride. As Christians, we should let love lead and tolerate each other's weaknesses. The hatred between Yorubas and igbos is simply as a result of unforgiveness and pride. As Christians, we should let love lead and tolerate each other's weaknesses.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Horsesmouth: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
i dont think people come to lagos to look for civil service jobs. they come because you can easily make it in trade due to the volume of people and the density.

Im not disputing that.
I am only using it as an index for other areas of marginalisation which you dont realise that igbos endure quietly in lagos
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by aresa: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

LOLgrin am enjoying this show mehn, I love how the yoruba folks re dealing with the biafraudians gringrin

The biafraudians can produce Armoured. Tanks and a bomb that can. Wipe. Entire nigerian army but cannot produce a bulletgringrin

The thing is, these Igbos are comedians and that's all I see in them all time time. They make me laugh with their unending comedy.

We know they are synonymous with fake and adulterated rubbish, but how do you panel beat old WW1 rubbish and worthless junk and call it invention and ingenuity?

The future of military industrial complex in Nigeria is Proforce Limited in the SW and not some ipob ojunike or whatever they call that nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Pylony(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:
Those were parts bought from the international market and crudely put together by the Biafrans. If those parts were indeed made in Biafra what happened to the foundries that made the parts? Did anyone destroy any factory after the war?
I don't understand why people are lying to themselves.
No mind them, like we don't know it was all with pure Russian Aid. Russian mercenary where as well available fighting side by side the Biafran Armies was a fact.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Horsesmouth: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:

Im not disputing that.
I am only using it as an index for other areas of marginalisation which you dont realise that igbos endure quietly in lagos.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by sukkot: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Im not disputing that.
I am only using it as an index for other areas of marginalisation which you dont realise that igbos endure quietly in lagos
bro, everybody is marginalized in lagos. lagos is a city for the rich. its not just igbos. even low class yorubas are marginalized in lagos. dont take it personal lol. lagos is a rich mans city

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Marcelini(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ritchiee:
Maybe that is why they were so backward during the regional system and even more backward now...
Yorubas do not beat chests but they are a very much achieved people than the Igbos and highly intelligent than the Igbos-HARROD SMITH

Paul Anber's essay "Modernization and Political Disintegration: Nigeria and the Ibos" published in the journal of Modern African Studies vol. 5, No 2 (Sep, 1967) 163-179. See pp 171-172 for excerpt:
" '' A system of Universal primary education was introduced in Eastern Nigeria in 1953, though the mission schools had already prospered in the Region long before then. Despite the fact that there was a requirement for limited contributory fees, education continued to be very much in demand. Even at the time when universal primary education was first introduced, the percentage of the population over seven years of age who were literate was higher in the East than in any other Region: East, 10.6 per cent; West 9.5 percent; North, 0.9 percent. Since 1959, the East has had more teachers and pupils than any other area of the country, with the heaviest emphasis on primary education. Figures for elementary and secondary education indicate that the approximate ratio of teachers to population in 1963 was 1 to every 1,500 in the East, 1 to every 2,500 in th West, and 1 for every 10,000 in the north. Other statistical data reveal how rapidly the standard of living rose among Ibos. The East had the most extensive hospital facilities in the country by 1965, the largest regional production of electricity in the country by 1954, and the greatest number of vehicle registrations by 1963. The economic orientation of the Ibos was also reflected through membership of credit associations:in 1963 the East had 68,220 individual members, the west 5,776, and the north a mere 2,407 ." ''... His source was the Annual Abstract of Statistics ( Federal Office of Statistics, Lagos, 1965)

There you go, Another Yoruba lies up in smokes. grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by damocool(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
Let's be honest, bro. Before reconciliation is detachment a bad idea? How many people reconcile? How do you reconcile a situation where the father is unwilling to move and boy is unwilling to move? Or should we pretend it is not happening?

So if a woman has a mad husband who's always threatening to kill her. This man has cut her with knives, pounded her with blows and let's add that this woman is your sister. In all honesty, is this what you'd advise? That they reconcile even when it is evident none is ready for reconciliation?

What does peace mean to you?
I believe you read and understood my last piece, when u said other tribes hate igbo and never wanted to part with them by given them biafra, have u seen any Igbo man/woman who willing leaves any of these tribes habitats? You cited about mad husband cutting his wife with knife, and you imploded that the woman should leave on her own volition even without the consent of the husband, and even in such manner should she wouldn't even be fantasizing on the ideal share to get from her husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.